Thread: Evolution of the Evidence Repository

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Evolution of the Evidence Repository

Hello Everybody;

Some money is thrown at keeping StSC backed up and popup/attack free! I found the junked up chat discouraging and write with a renewed vigor.

I am not sure how many of you followed the Olympus Ordeal, my Rectification of Judiciary in Washington (Olympia/Tacoma) as the Home of the Roman Gods - Mount Olympus. That process took the better part of a year in execution and sealed my Exhaustion of Administrative Remedy and composed a positive record that the bond-dodging in Colorado and the Federal Judiciary is rampant criminal syndicalism. The execution of process renders common law incompetent.

Attachment 4817

The incompetence has been there all along - ergo full circle. The 'saving to suitors' clause' is nested in admiralty. Therefore the common law defaults to admiralty.

This also returns the evidence repository full circle to Are You Lost at C? Where I began nearly twenty-five years ago. The "Trafficking in the Souls of Men" of Ezekiel 27 and Revelation focuses on the representative Tyre and Babylonian capture (of the Mind) being the Triumvirate of today. However try as I might, I simply cannot reconcile the fraud by omission with consent. So the equitable nature of the "Equity/Law" blend is vacant as the alleged judicial officers' offices.

Rule B(1)(c) If the plaintiff or the plaintiff's attorney certifies that exigent circumstances make court review impracticable, the clerk must issue the summons and process of attachment and garnishment. The plaintiff has the burden in any post-attachment hearing under Rule E(4)(f) to show that exigent circumstances existed.

Therefore I suggest that you might revise your next R4C clerk instruction as I suggest:

Name:  clerk instruction Garnish Secretary President_Page_1.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  242.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-09-17 at 08:19 AM.