Thread: Death Rattle - The Harbinger

Death Rattle - The Harbinger

After all these years I revert to the traditional Libel in Review, rather than my Libel of Review.

The Rub; any attorney will understand that this dispels the illusion debt has value and substance. Note how it suggests garnishing the Comptroller's wages should the "creditor" continue to whine.

This stands upon Jubilee.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-05-17 at 11:22 AM.

For some strange reason the USDC has quit receiving Certified Mail?

SHEEPISHLY REMOVED IMAGE

No Recipient available at the federal courthouse? Really!?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-08-17 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    For some strange reason the USDC has quit receiving Certified Mail?

SHEEPISHLY REMOVED IMAGE

Registered Mail..

i tried to figure out what LOR was here from you but never was able to extract anything i could make any sense out of. years later (fairly recently) I ran across its purpose, basically a type jurisdictional challenge..

for some odd reason, i really cant make much sense out of much if not most of what you write. it seemed almost possible way back in the ecclesia.org forum and STSC but not really. lol

im just here for entertainment purposes anymore but I do continue to study elswhere.

I did hear about the several denver judges and associates getting charged for racketeering very recently. a current case and all about oaths to but it was not your group of suitors AFAIAA.

interesting that several other groups are also now working directly with the president in different ways too. its trending i guess.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-08-17 at 12:56 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Cinco de Mayo

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    Registered Mail..

i tried to figure out what LOR was here from you but never was able to extract anything i could make any sense out of. years later (fairly recently) I ran across its purpose, basically a type jurisdictional challenge..

for some odd reason, i really cant make much sense out of much if not most of what you write. it seemed almost possible way back in the ecclesia.org forum and STSC but not really. lol

im just here for entertainment purposes anymore but I do continue to study elswhere.

I did hear about the several denver judges and associates getting charged for racketeering very recently. a current case and all about oaths to but it was not your group of suitors AFAIAA.

interesting that several other groups are also now working directly with the president in different ways too. its trending i guess.

I am going to work up some details about the evolution of the Libel of Review, from the Libel in Review. That will probably be in a similar format as my breaking out the Gospel of Pragmatism on Bishop Castle dot US. It may take a while so I am just getting to work.

Jim, James Harlan AYERS could not get "Judge" Wiley Young DANIEL to put on an Article III hat and remand the case to state court, and my Libel in Review caused the 1995 31-Day Government Shutdown, so I fashioned a record-forming Libel in Review around the fact that the Fed never filed in the district court prior to coming on the land, as required by admiralty. The Fed would always lose because Government does not want to publish that the mailbox is a federal enclave substitute for the USDC. This got a default judgment every time, but better yet opened a repository. This repository is a record for evidence and testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Cinco de Mayo

Thank you Lorne. Of course.

I wish I wasn't so ignorant...I wish I could get it....how does cinco de mayo fit?

That is a traditional Mexican holiday but a good explanation why mail might be sluggish.