Thread: David Merril's Marathon to prove that the courts are being run by usurpers.

David Merril's Marathon to prove that the courts are being run by usurpers.

I wish I could see the big picture, but as it stands for me, I can barely follow all that David has done to prosecute his claim againt the officials that trespassed against him.

Imagine this, how can a layman that does not work in the law field compete with the masters that practice it everyday? And here is David showing them how unlawful their actions are, yes, a layman can let the corrupt masters know they have been outed as frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    I wish I could see the big picture, but as it stands for me, I can barely follow all that David has done to prosecute his claim againt the officials that trespassed against him.

Imagine this, how can a layman that does not work in the law field compete with the masters that practice it everyday? And here is David showing them how unlawful their actions are, yes, a layman can let the corrupt masters know they have been outed as frauds.
    Yes!!! Bravo!!! And my latest contract with another possible usurper has this clause in it to take advantage of David's "slaying of Goliath"!

Lack of a substantive response to me with specificity and particularity within twenty-one (21) days of your receipt of this NOTICE and DEMAND constitutes your stipulation that said [agency name] offer is NOT substantially in accord with 12 USC 411 and 95a(2), but is instead an inadvertent mistake by the [agency name], and that this matter is settled and closed and that said settlement hereby and herein provides adequate grounds for equitable estoppel, and that any further offers in this matter in breach of said settlement are hereby subject to the terms and conditions of the published ORDER FEE SCHEDULE on record at _______ County, ___ Register of Deeds at Book ____ Page ____ dated ________, and to Supplemental Rule B(1)(c) in Admiralty and Maritime Claims, and to required reporting to authorities per 18 USC 4;
    Also, today 18 USC 4 made it in the news too!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...n-gohmert-says

18 USC ยง 4. Misprision of felony Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
    Added 5/21: https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/3885 - About 18 USC 4 requirements that Comey may have violated
    Last edited by doug555; 05-22-17 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post

Proving it is done. It is already admitted to by confession. That is likely the source of any confusion. The proof that these chief "judges" and "justices" have deviant oaths is on the face of the oaths. There are even citations on the oaths and if you look up those statutes you will see that the oaths are deviant from the form prescribed by law.

"Judge" WOLSKI in the US Court of Federal Claims confessed to altering the oaths from prescribed form too.

Maritime Law Peacetime law Admiralty Law War time law Common Law a Supplanter must be visible