Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking out a mortgage, LM tax return, bank

Taking out a mortgage, LM tax return, bank

So we just sold our house, and as I'm signing paperwork at the bank for pre-approval, I come to a document that gives the bank permission to pull my return from the IRS. I immediately was concerned b/c when they see the return, they'll see a good income and an almost ZERO adjusted gross income. I'm hoping that they'll see my monthly income from pay stubs and W2s far outweigh my monthly liabilities and shoot my application on through. Anyone have any experience with taking out large loans and having to present LM returns?

Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
    So we just sold our house, and as I'm signing paperwork at the bank for pre-approval, I come to a document that gives the bank permission to pull my return from the IRS. I immediately was concerned b/c when they see the return, they'll see a good income and an almost ZERO adjusted gross income. I'm hoping that they'll see my monthly income from pay stubs and W2s far outweigh my monthly liabilities and shoot my application on through. Anyone have any experience with taking out large loans and having to present LM returns?
    One thing you can count on banks is that they have no aversion to money.

I gather there is still a mortgage on the home you just sold? I don't think you explained things correctly in your opening post. Something is not making sense. Why are you seeking approval to sell your home?

Did you sign the paper? Why consent to let the bank look over your IRS Return? What are you getting in return?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I gather there is still a mortgage on the home you just sold? I don't think you explained things correctly in your opening post. Something is not making sense. Why are you seeking approval to sell your home?

Did you sign the paper? Why consent to let the bank look over your IRS Return? What are you getting in return?
    You're correct. I did a poor job explaining in my original post. I'm getting pre approved for a loan to buy another home after selling the current home. The document was so the bank could verify my tax return with the IRS....I guess to have proof I didn't lie about income. The LM return still proves my income is what I say it is. The AGI may throw up a red flag. However, I would think they see all kinds of tax returns in their line of work and a reduced taxable income (by deduction or reduction) shouldn't be unorthodox. And yes, I did sign the document. I assumed I wouldn't get approved without signing. I should've asked.

After thinking about it, shouldn't my w2s and pay stubs be enough to verify income? I wish now I wouldn't have signed it just to see what happened

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Does this "pre-approval signature" grant the bank the authority to now effectively lien the signor's "JOHN HENRY DOE" estate for the amount of the "loan"?

Isn't this "lien" exactly how the bank funds the check for the "loan", by using the signor's own credit-lien (credit line) on his own "JOHN HENRY DOE" estate?

Since this fact is never disclosed to signor, doesn't this amount to constructive fraud by the omission of a material fact concerning the actual cost and risk of the loan affecting all parties?

See: The Fraud

Name:  3316752761_bank_robbing_patrons_answer_2_xlarge.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  26.6 KB

Modern Money Mechanics - page 6:
    Name:  Modern Money Mechanics-p6.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  56.0 KB

Modern Money Mechanics - page 7, illustration 3:
    Name:  Modern Money Mechanics-p7-illustration3.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  41.7 KB

Two Faces of Debt - page 19:
    Name:  Two Faces of Debt-p19.gif
Views: 475
Size:  119.5 KB

Last edited by doug555; 05-20-17 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
    After thinking about it, shouldn't my w2s and pay stubs be enough to verify income? I wish now I wouldn't have signed it just to see what happened
    Study The Fraud

Consider writing a REQUEST FOR ACCOUNTING... and "see what happens".

BTW... Are you making your demands as I suggest at http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html ?

Let us know if the bank makes an "offer" of rejecting your loan because of your 1040. I believe we can make them a counteroffer they cannot refuse.

Last edited by doug555; 05-23-17 at 09:11 PM.

I sure appreciate you Doug!

I think the lesson is primarily emotional. Trust your gut. But things work for the good.

Sometimes we are pressured into making compromises. Going into debt is simply a curse. It is designed to play upon buttons of conditioning to produce guilt and the sensation of unworthiness called sin. If you keep your head up and in honor enjoy the business benefits of your commercial endeavors.

I doubt that your signing into a mortgage with private credit from the Fed will boil over, or rather backwash to the IRS and they will override your demand for lawful money on the Return. I can see it is possible. Looking around we are having quite an impact with recusal of the chief "judge" and "justice" in the USDC and Circuit Appeals court, across the board. When anybody finds their right to redeem and redemption is being suppressed they should consult me for the Lesson Plan. This is powerful stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Study The Fraud

Consider writing a REQUEST FOR ACCOUNTING... and "see what happens".

Thanks David!

BTW... Are you making your demands as I suggest at http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html ?

Let us know if the bank makes an "offer" of rejecting your loan because of your 1040. I believe we can make them a counteroffer they cannot refuse.

BTW: I would remove the word "authenticated" from last sentence. It is your request record that must be authenticated. I would therefore add my red thumbprint over a $1 stamp in the bottom right-hand corner of letter, and hand-write my first and middle name over it.

Then also append "By: first middle, agent" after the signature on left bottom.

5/23: I made above corrections to the document: Revise is here ==> Request for Accounting
    Last edited by doug555; 05-23-17 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Study The Fraud

I am using my rubber stamp for my signature.Name:  Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp Pocket.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  102.1 KB

You can get on made at an Office Supply store or call Tim at (719) 635-0943. He will customize it however you like.

Bank 3rd person present: exists for our authority, Financially Incorporated a Social Security # as required regulation. IRS monetized security account. the property tax and mortgage payments are two hurdles when dealing with a bank your 10/% down payment secures the debt 10k reserves 90k > Fractional loans and no overhead God created Monkey,s after his disappointment in Man. Man created evolution out of that same disappointment. If one has paid the principal whose debt is it?