Thread: Transgress the Law?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TMI MJ..

but thanks anyway. did you answer the question though?

"equity begs a trust"? how so?

Specifically to george: how long have you been here -and still asking such silly questions? Surely after two years or more of hanging around forums you have figured that out. I suppose people get what they pay for and that is life. I hope you find your way. TMI for some folk and for others not enough. Each may eat and be filled.

Nevertheless, I have given years of my life for free to those who would come for the free fish sandwich [five loaves - two fish] and to that end those days are gone. As always, i hope that you obtain to your hearts desire as we all can and should. One thing is for sure, until folks begin to take some real responsibility for self and quit asking silly questions in a free forum, pretty much nothing is going to change.

Equity is a mirage in the desert. There now are you satisfied? Equity begs a trust because equity begs a trust. I know this is a fact, perhaps you don't. To that end wisdom is justified of her children.

Said another way, you shall know them by their fruit. I have provided, by the graces and mercies of God, plenty of fruit to be enjoyed herein. I leave it to the reader to decide for self. Nevertheless, I hope you get what you deserve from life as we all do.

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-28-17 at 01:10 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!