I believe that confusion may arise from the delusion wealth and money are mutually exclusive ultimate aspects of prosperity. That is to say, when a seeker is stuck on the same questions it is because of the conditioning to justify debt/death/doubt has a legitimate place in reality. All debt/death/doubt can do is create guilt and where fear is, love cannot possibly be.

In the true integration love, money and wealth are all possible. When one breaks through, he becomes the MELCHIZEDEK Sonship. One. Jesus was bastard bloodline of Archelaus HEROD - King of Israel. Many think Antipas HEROD was "King Herod" of the Bible but Antipas was Tetrarch, look for yourself.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars by Hartford VAN DYKE comes off pale compared to the true mathematics:

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

More to my point.

Name:  page 1.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  121.2 KB

Name:  page2.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  109.9 KB

But you finally arrive by understanding how Y2 got on there:

Name:  Fermat's Last Theorem sanitized.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  96.0 KB

The next parable (parabola) is Y3. - Also called second derivative. To get back, you have to integrate. Derivatives are parables and to decrypt back to the motion (velocity) or position (from acceleration and 3rd derivative, impulse or jerk) you must integrate the parables into the information transformed into the shadow of Creative God's idea and Plan we each call experience, or reality.

Like the left/right brain hemisphericity found in the fascination of collapsing dominoes. The left brain spends a lot of time stacking a configuration, setting the dominoes on end in an infinite variation of configurations. Then we tap the first domino and collapse the entire configuration. Two events - one in time/linear and the other is the entire right-brained entertainment - collapsing the domino configuration. The latter event transcends time because you never accomplished anything with your effort except a satisfying emotion and entertainment.

Some might say God has a Plan. Schrodinger says God has an infinite number of Plans.

I say, I AM THAT I AM.

Name:  I AM THAT I AM translation.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  60.4 KB

Get your head out of the world of debt and you might understand better my words. Do not limit your imagination: