Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everything in commerce is fictional…

Everything in commerce is fictional…

https://bhaaslaw.wordpress.com/every...ce-is-fiction/
    https://bhaaslaw.wordpress.com/every...ce-is-fiction/

EVERYTHING IN COMMERCE IS FICTIONAL…

INCLUDING THAT “LEGAL NAME” YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT WAS YOU!

Artificial Person (legal definition): [http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...ficial+Person]

Noun; “A legal entity that is not a human being but for certain purposes is considered by virtue of statute to be a natural person.”

A corporation is considered an artificial person for Service of Process.

Here is a hint: THAT person that is “served a summons” IS an artificial person in the case of a lawsuit which IS a business transaction…get it? This simply means that the “person” being served is NOT a human being! Here is the next line of that same definition:

ARTIFICIAL PERSON. In a figurative sense, a body of men or company are sometimes called an artificial person, because the law associates them as one, and gives them various powers possessed by natural persons. Corporations are such artificial persons. 1 Bouvier’s Dict. Inst. n. 177.

In a figurative sense, meaning in an imaginary situation, THIS is what an artificial person REALLY is and what it means and in that context. So the next question is, WHAT is a “natural person”? If YOU are in a body of men that considers themselves a ‘citizen’ of the United States (a body politic i.e. Russia, France, Canada, Mexico…etc.), then YOU are also considered to be a “natural person” by the online legal definition above and are non-living. So now let’s define a “Natural person” in that exact same online legal dictionary source.

Natural person (legal definition): [http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...atural+person]

Noun;

“A real human being, as distinguished from a corporation which is often treated at law as a fictitious person.

Here is another legal definition of “Natural Person” from Cornell Law School

Natural person – Legal Definition [https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/natural_person]

A living human being. Legal systems can attach rights and duties to natural persons without their express consent.

See artificial person (contrast).

BUT WAIT! Don’t those two definitions contradict one another? Of COURSE they do have to otherwise someone would come along and figure out they are NOT U.S. citizens and that would screw everything up for those attorneys and judges that are controlling your minds. You see, they are not controlling the “system”, your actions do that FOR them! Everything is voluntary so when you partake as a “citizen” of the United States you are already in trouble. Still wanna be one? That’s fine with me but if you are whining about how intrusive government is in your life, go whine elsewhere because the government has nothing to do with your woes. It’s YOUR fault stupid.

Before you get mad and throw something at me, let’s legally define what a “fictitious person” is:

Person: (this is what is shown as a “legal” definition when “fictitious person” was input)

In general usage, a human being; by statute, however, the term can include firms, labor organizations, partnerships, associations, corporations, legal representatives, trustees, trustees in Bankruptcy, or receivers.

A corporation is a “person” for purposes of the constitutional guarantees of equal protection of laws and Due Process of Law.

Foreign governments otherwise eligible to sue in United States courts are “persons” entitled to institute a suit for treble damages for alleged antitrust violations under the Clayton Act (15 U.S.C.A. § 12 et seq.).

Illegitimate children are “persons” within the meaning of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

The phrase interested person refers to heirs, devisees, children, spouses, creditors, beneficiaries, and any others having a property right in, or a claim against, a trust estate or the estate of a decedent, ward, or protected person. It also refers to personal representatives and to fiduciaries.

West’s Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

Person. n. 1) A human being. 2) A corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages. The object of legal rights. There are two kinds of legal person: human beings and artificial persons such as corporations. A PARTNERSHIP in England is not a separate legal person but in Scotland it is said to have quasi-personality.

So what does THIS really mean? These definitions are VERY confusing to the average man or woman but NOT to me. Take a look what is below on that same page:

PERSON. This word is applied to men, women and children, who are called “natural persons”. In law, man and person are not exactly synonymous terms. Any human being is a man, whether he be a member of society or not, whatever may be the rank he holds, or whatever may be his age, sex, &c. A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 137.

2. It is also used to denote a corporation which is an artificial person. 1 Bl. Com. 123; 4 Bing. 669; C. 33 Eng. C. L R. 488; Woodes. Lect. 116; Bac. Us. 57; 1 Mod. 164.

3. But when the word “Persons” is spoken of in legislative acts, natural persons will be intended, unless something appear in the context to show that it applies to artificial persons. 1 Scam. R. 178.

4. Natural persons are divided into males, or men; and females or women. Men are capable of all kinds of engagements and functions, unless by reasons applying to particular individuals. Women cannot be appointed to any public office, nor perform any civil functions, except those which the law specially declares them capable of exercising. Civ. Code of Louis. art. 25. **Women don’t seem to like this part!

5. They are also sometimes divided into free persons and slaves. Freemen are those who have preserved their natural liberty, that is to say, who have the right of doing what is not forbidden by the law. A slave is one who is in the power of a master to whom he belongs. Slaves are sometimes ranked not with persons but things. But sometimes they are considered as persons for example, a negro is in contemplation of law a person, so as to be capable of committing a riot in conjunction with white men. 1 Bay, 358. Vide Man.

6. Persons are also divided into citizens, (q.v.) and aliens, (q.v.) when viewed with regard to their political rights. When they are considered in relation to their civil rights, they are living or civilly dead; vide Civil Death; outlaws; and infamous persons.

7. Persons are divided into legitimates and bastards, when examined as to their rights by birth.

8. When viewed in their domestic relations, they are divided into parents and children; husbands and wives; guardians and wards; and masters and servants son, as it is understood in law, see 1 Toull. n. 168; 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 1890, note.

How about the legal definition of a “legal person”? Here it is:

Le·gal Per·son – legal definition – noun when used in “law”

An individual, company, or other entity that has legal rights and is subject to obligations.

A legal person is legally defined an individual, a company (a group of persons) or SOME OTHER ENTITY. So this of course means that an “individual” is an entity, a thing that is obviously non-living. Why? Because, there’s no such thing as a ‘living entity’…entities are intangible things that have no life in them. A living man may control an entity in business transactions provided the legal name of that entity has been legally and properly registered by that man. You should begin to “see” what is going on and how the law only applies to non-living entities which in turn means those same laws cannot possibly apply to you as the living man controlling that business entity. It is also obvious why there WILL be blowback from those people who are earning a healthy “income” and feel threatened by what I am showing them. I am not the threat though…I am simply showing people the truth and THAT is what frightens them.

If THIS does not open your eyes then perhaps nothing will! The legal definition of person encompasses the fictional nature of ALL “Law and Government” because it can only deal with ‘persons’ that are non-living entities i.e. artificial persons, natural men and women, fictitious persons and the like. This is the holy grail of law and commerce folks. In the business world of the courts, the court ONLY have jurisdiction over ‘your person’, NOT over the living man which of course is YOU. I am devoting a LOT more time to this part of the puzzle because within these definitions I have shown you above lies the ultimate illusion. Herein lies the key to what we are doing to ourselves without KNOWING it and how we are doing this out of ignorance. Ignorance is different than stupidity though and I will explain that this way. Ignorance is a state of being uninformed and unaware. It can also mean that a person is lazy to notice something, or is doing so deliberately. As for stupidity, it is knowing what is right and trying to find it in the wrong. STUPIDITY IS NOT THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, BUT THE ILLUSION OF HAVING IT. An attorney at Law is stupid, NOT ignorant.

Everything in law has been created by attorneys and bankers/central banks and world banks to form organizations called governments. This is a “fictional realm” that includes ALL written laws governing commerce and trade…it’s referred to as the “UCC” and it is a humongous TRAP that was created as a means to lure unsuspecting men and women in to the lair of evil. But people are getting suckered in to volunteering without realizing it and this is something that I did until I realized that I was screwing myself and decided to STOP partaking in the self-inflicted pain and suffering I was causing by my “acts”. Yes, I was my own worst enemy at one time, now I have NO enemies at all…I stopped “fighting”. Who wants to fight anyway? Especially if you are losing those fights most of the time? You are just trying to survive whilst I am REALLY living. You may not “see” this yet, but you may eventually, if you don’t give up learning.

Attorneys have created ALL the rules that make up “The Rule of Law” but they have hidden in plain sight THE most important rule of all. When I say everything in commerce is fiction, I really mean EVERY THING. Because all of those written laws regulating commerce are fictional, fake, make believe, NOTHING within that commercial world can be real and I mean NOTHING…including YOU! I have made an astounding discovery that I am now sharing with you and everyone else that cares to know what I do. I not seen any other man living as I do nor have I read anything similar to this paper I have authored. I did not learn this from the internet (sorry Mr. Gore) but the internet makes registering a snap and also assists in people discovering for themselves what I am showing you now. I have uploaded (and UPDATED) this paper to my Scribed account page for people to view and download for free. I want people to discover this on their own with just a little assistance being necessary. I am showing you the door, YOU must walk through it. So here is how I put this all together

I discovered that I have been doing EVERYTHING wrong…but so is everyone else so I was in good company and most certainly not alone. Since I first wrote about this almost 2 years ago, I have learned many more things that have further served to confirm I am correct about what I am about to explain in detail to you now. I now control the legal business entity that operates in that fictional realm FOR me in commerce and this allows me to transact business in this state for a profit LEGALLY for the first time in my life.

50+ years of living a lie is long enough in my humble opinion and it was obvious to me when I found it what I had been doing wrong all along. It explained why my ass was handed to me so many times before in court and then provided me with the ability to turn the tables around 180 degrees. You see, there is a law on the books that they never told us about and I found it hidden in plain sight, right under our collective noses. That law clearly states that in order to transact business legally, everyone MUST use a legal name that has been registered properly with the Secretary of State to create a legal business entity that can then be “used” to legally operate in that fictional realm. This is something we all MUST do…with the specific exception of attorneys, judges, clerks (officers of the court) and high ranking bank officials (officers of the banks) which makes complete sense because they are the entities that have all the privileges and THEY makes all the rules.

If we don’t follow those rules though, there is no exceptions and we suffer the penalty of failing to do so. Filing that legal name that appears on the Certificate of Live Birth by using the Assumed Name Certificate is 100% legal and makes absolute sense in what seems to most people as a world gone totally mad. It explains why we have been at a disadvantage and allows us to connect all the dots which were missing before. No one can force anyone else to do ANYTHING, everything is voluntary and that of course includes transacting business in this state. But if you choose to participate in that game of commerce, you had better educate yourself first and know what you are doing.

This is mandatory for ALL business entities, including corporations, but my business is not a corporation and requires no license to operate legally. It does require that the legal name be filed to create that legal entity though and everyone has no clue what they are doing to themselves. To claim that YOU are a legal name is a lie because a legal name is a non-living entity. There is no incentive for any government employee to inform us of this requirement and very few of them know what I am telling you anyway.

This legal requirement is universal and every state has their own version of the “dba” which depending on the size and population of the state, may be handled by the county clerk’s office which is a sub-entity of the Secretary of State’s office. It is the ONLY way the “system” can work properly for them because when people discover that they are screwing up, they stop doing what they had been doing and this puts a damper on the state’s ability to collect tax revenue eventually leading to a serious decline in earnings. Let’s not fool anyone, the government is a for profit business entity and it’s big business now so this is not something that we can expect its employees to accept easily, but the truth is, those employees have no choice.

There is no immunity for any government employee, including judges. In California, the legislation that mandates legal compliance for all legal names transacting business in this state of a profit may be found in §17900 – 17930 of the California Business and Professions Code. This is where the law refers to the legal requirement to file a Fictitious Business Name Statement with the county clerk’s office and this legislation has been modified dramatically in recent years because it was obvious that people were beginning to “see” that the problem was with the “use” of that legal name. The form for California is designed to prevent you from filing properly and this of course is intentional. Alex Padilla’s office is ripe for a huge lawsuit because it knows I have found fraud within that state mandated form the county clerk claims everyone MUST use.

The government agency that generally registers ALL legal business names “in this state” (which means “in the United States”) is the Secretary of State (SOS). The government created the legal name expressed on the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) but failed to inform me that it represents an entity, not me. The legal document that I used to file that legal name and represents the founding business documents for my business entity is called an Assumed Name Certificate (ANC).

I filed the ANC online with the Minnesota SOS and I know by experience that this is the ONLY way to properly register that legal name in the “United States” and be in compliance with the law. The other state’s various “dba” forms are traps luring in people and causing them to “believe” the purpose of this legal requirement is so that other people know who they are doing business with…but that is just a trick. The Minnesota ANC is an official government document certified by SOS Steve Simon and serves as validated evidence proving that my business entity is properly registered as required by law.

The importance of compliance becomes self-evident if you end up in court because that is where it REALLY matters but I will explain that later. The Minnesota’s SOS has the same official validation as ANY state SOS has in the United States and may be used with any “legal name” that originates from the COLB regardless of what state in which it has been created. It also does not matter if you were born in another country and wish to file in Minnesota because a “legal name” on any birth certificate is still a legal name. This is great news for people who wish to stay in the USA but have no “legal papers” to establish a legal presence. “Naturalization” is another trap.

The Minnesota ANC is valid in each and every state to transact business in the United States for a profit without having to pay an “income tax” while also offering solid proof it is 100% compliant with the rule of law. The legal name is actually a product created by the state referred to and by the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) but this is NOT a REAL name which is why it’s called a legal name. It is in fact the “REAL” name flipped around 180 degrees and then disguised as a “First Middle Last” (FML) name, a name which is definitely NOT you. This has created a lot of confusion as to what the difference is between a “real name” and a “legal name”.

Here’s a reported quote from Mark Zuckerberg: “There is some confusion about what our policy actually is,” the CEO wrote during a Facebook Q&A. “Real name does not mean your legal name. Your real name is whatever you go by and what your friends call you. If your friends all call you by a nickname and you want to use that name on Facebook, you should be able to do that.” So we can see now that Facebook is very much interested in you telling them what that “legal name” is but Mark is simply muddying the waters by not really explaining the “legal” difference and why 2 names exist to begin with!

The FML name is legally defined in CFR § 100.12 Identification (52 U.S.C. 30101(13)).

Identification means, in the case of an individual, his or her full name, including: First name, middle name or initial, if available, and last name; mailing address; occupation; and the name of his or her employer; and, in the case of any other person, the person‘s full name and address.

Nowhere in that definition will you find the word “surname”. This means that a “surname” is NOT the name used for id-entification purposes and that a FML name may ONLY be used in that way to identify itself in a business transaction. The word surname was derived from the root word “sur” which serves as a prefix meaning “over or above” and occurs primarily in words with French influence. i.e. surcharge; surname; surrender; survive.

This ROOT-WORD is the Prefix SUR which means OVER, ABOVE & MORE. This Prefix does not indicate greatness or superiority. In No. 2, it is a belt tied over a saddle. In No. 14, it describes an article of clothing that goes over other clothes. SUR is not used as a suffix. Surcharge : SUR charge (sur chari) n. An addition over and above the price 2. Surcingle : SUR cingle (sur sin g’l) n. A belt drawn over the saddle to keep it over the horse’s back 3. Surcoat : SUR coat (sur kote) n. Overcoat; coat over 4. Surface : SUR face (sur fas) n. The top layer; as, the surface of the water 5. Surfeit : SUR feit (sur fit) v. To sicken with having too much, with excess

Surmise : SUR mise (sur mize’) v. To guess; to have superficial opinion based on little evidence
    Surname: SUR name (sur n?me’) n. The name placed over the given name; aka “family” name; NOT a “last” name
    Surpass : SUR pass (sur pas’) v. To get ahead of; to transcend; to pass over
    Surplice : SUR plice (sur plis) n. A white linen vestment worn over the cassock of a priest 10. Surplus : SUR plus (sur plus) n. Over plus; excess; abundance 11. Surprise : SUR prise (sur prize’) v. To take unawares; overtake without notice 12. Surround : SUR round (sur round’) v. To go around on all sides; encircle; circle over 13. Surtax : SUR tax (sur taks) n. An additional tax; over the regular/standard/normal tax 14. Surtout : SUR tout (sur tu’) n. Over all; a man’s overcoat 15. Surveillance : SUR veillance (sur vay’ lens) n. Supervision; the watch over all 16. Survey : SUR vey (sur vay’) v. Look over with an appraising eye; oversee 17. Surveyor : SUR veyor (sur vay’ or) n. One who appraises; overseer 18. Survigrous : SUR vigorous (Sur vig’ rus) adj. Very active; enterprising; over active 19. Survival : SUR vival (Sur vie’ val) n. Continuing to live; keeping alive 20. Survivor : SUR vivor (sur vie’ vor) n. One who remained alive over those that died; live over others 21. Survive : SUR vive (sur vive’) v. Remain alive longer than others; live longer; over live

Now you know the difference between a ”surname” and a “last name”…they are obviously NOT the same. This is precisely why a “USA Passport” (note that it is NOT called a “U.S. Passport”) has the “surname” strategically placed above the “Given Name” and this also explains why that document is NOT considered a legal form of id-entification. Passports are legally defined as “traveling papers” for men and women and this is universally understood in law. Don’t believe me, call the passport office which is located in Secretary of State John Kerry’s office (Wash DC). The non-living legal name is ONLY supposed to be used to name and identify the “registered” non-living legal business entity operating under that legal name and cannot legally be the same name as the living man who uses it to conduct business in this state for a profit. Are YOU living or non-living? I don’t know about you but I am a living man and there is nothing non-living about ME.

One common denominator is that ALL of these documents are issued by the “Secretary of State” which is also the office with the registry of ALL business entities. A “certificate” may only be issued to a non-living entity, not to in any way representing a living man or woman. What is the legal definition of “certificate”? Now it gets real interesting….

Certificate (legal definition):

ü A written document that is official verification that a condition or requirement has, or has not, been met.

The COLB is a certificate alright, but it is NOT proof that the legal name has been “registered” as the law requires if one plans to “use” that name to transact business “in this state” for a profit. That COLB is simply a copy of the “birth record” as shown in the “Birth Registry” and that ONLY records events, not names. That legal name is NOT registered until you file an ANC with the SOS you see which is up to us to do! This is yet another trick used to keep you and everyone else totally mystified (including the government employees that work in that agency) as to the true purpose of that ANC and what that legal name represents in law. The realm of commerce is not real and neither are any of those commercial laws (UCC) that are being thrown around on the internet.

So now we also know that a passport is NOT used to identify you or anyone else, but rather, to show anyone that asks for your “papers” when traveling to other ‘jurisdictions’. The surname tells someone what family you came from (to indicate your inheritance) and the given name is the name you are known by or known as. Lawrence of Arabia was known as Lawrence from the region of Arabia and I am also known as “Douglas of Avalon” but these names to NOT identify the man, they identify what he is known as and where he is from, neither of which identify WHO he is. ONLY entities may be identified which means that if you obtain an “ID”, you are claiming your-self to be a non-living entity. That’s not good of course unless you are dead.

By properly filing the ANC with the SOS, this provides my registered legal business entity a status of “Active/ In Good Standing” with the Minnesota SOS which means that my business entity IS legally registered and may defend itself in a court action as well as sue other entities to hold them accountable for any losses/damages to THAT business, financial or otherwise. In essence, the ANC is the ”game piece” that I MUST use to allow me to legally conduct and transact business lawfully in the realm of commerce while also evidencing and demonstrating that I am the living man that exists outside of that fictional realm that represents that entity, NOT myself.

It also allows me to establish the fact that I do NOT own anything and that it is my business entity that owns and holds ALL private property held in that registered legal name. I am the registered “Nameholder”, NOT a “registered owner”. A “registered owner” is NOT considered a living man because a man cannot own anything; but a registered business entity in good standing with the “state” CAN and does own property and is therefore able to protect those assets from theft or damage by another ‘party’. A “holder” of property has total control and complete discretion with respect to the use all property owned by and held in the name of that registered legal business entity. A bankruptcy trustee is an example of the court appointing a “holder” as a trustee IS a “holder” of any property until the true owner may be found.

I reiterate the fact that I do NOT own anything, my business entity owns EVERYTHING that would otherwise be assumed to be owned by me and THAT would be a false presumption. This is how people get themselves in trouble with a court, they unknowingly lie to the court and everyone else and then wonder why the ruling is made against that “person”. You must screw up FIRST, then all they must do is wait for you to commit the “act”.

This “status” distinction becomes self-evident with the proper filing of the ANC and is EXTREMELY important for you to understand because if I do not own anything, NOTHING can be taken from me. If a person/entity (like the IRS) wishes to take something owned by my business, they must FIRST take this up with the courts and file a lawsuit against THAT “person” (which is the registered legal business entity, not me) that allegedly owes the IRS money/tax.

Since my business IS properly registered, it is legally capable of maintaining that legal name in any court action…meaning it may sue another party or defend itself should another party file a complaint/lawsuit against “it”. The IRS is alleging a “personal income tax liability” but my business has no personal income whatsoever and neither do I. It’s ALL business income and since that business is a “sole proprietorship”, that ‘pass through entity’ has NO tax liability. I am NOT the “sole proprietor” however, the legal name is that sole proprietor. That legal name was filed properly with the SOS using the ANC and that created the ”sole proprietorship” which bears the SAME name. The legal definition of that sole proprietorship “entity” is as follows:

Sole Proprietorship: A form of business in which one person owns all the assets of the business, in contrast to a partnership or a corporation.

“A person who does business for himself is engaged in the operation of a sole proprietorship. Anyone who does business without formally creating a business organization is a sole proprietor. Many small businesses operate as sole proprietorships. Professionals, consultants, and other service businesses that require minimum amounts of capital often operate this way.

A sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, like a partnership or a corporation. No legal formalities are necessary to create a sole proprietorship, other than appropriate licensing to conduct business and registration of a business name if it differs from that of the sole proprietor. Because a sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, it is not itself a taxable entity. The sole proprietor must report income and expenses from the business on Schedule C of her or his personal federal income tax return.”

This means that ALL income that “passes through” that business is tax exempt and since I am not the sole proprietor, I have no “personal income” and thus, no personal income tax liability. All the income is “business income” under the control of the “accountholder” which of course IS me and no tax filings are required whatsoever. I opened a “Business Bank Account” with US Bank and the “Tax Identifier” is the SSN (Social Security Number) that was assigned to that business entity by the SSA allowing it to ‘identify’ itself to government for tax purposes.

That SSN has nothing to do with me you see, it is the tax ID for my registered business and this further distinguishes the entity as a business and NOT me. I encourage those who wish to comply with the law to open a business account right away and transfer any and all funds from “personal accounts” over as soon as possible. Personal accounts are in fact fraudulent because you are signing a contract stating that the legal business legal name IS you and that is NOT true.

Within the commercial realm of the United States, only legal entities/legal fictions are allowed to operate in commerce legally and those business entities MUST be registered entities that are active and in good standing with the SOS. So what is the penalty for NOT filing that legal name properly? It is NOT a fine or jail time but there IS a penalty that is far more reaching than either one of those things. The penalty for non-compliance with this mandated law to file is that the legal name/legal entity is unable to maintain that legal entity/legal name in ANY court action…which means there is no way to proceed in a case brought against that business or to sue any other party in a court UNTIL proof is established that it IS in compliance.

In other words, that business entity may not maintain that name in a court action, business tort, etc. and has no way of protecting and or otherwise defending itself or its assets from another party that has perhaps stolen or damaged private property owned by that business. You have unknowingly made yourself a “sitting duck”. That law is in place for very good reason but there MUST be a way the government allows all of us to comply with that law for it to be considered good law. That law is intentionally hidden in plain sight where it was thought no one would discover it. My discovery proves that nothing is hidden forever and the truth always exposes itself at some point in time and MUST be acknowledged.

We must also realize that government employees have no obligation to tell us what we should be doing (that may be construed as legal advice) and attorneys have no incentive to tell us anything because then we would not need them for “representation”. I have already educated myself and complied with a law they may know nothing about and it can easily get confusing to them, but I have no obligation to educate the court or any attorney either and we all know that ignorance of the law is no excuse, correct?

Why is this so important? Because, we have been misled (intentionally or not) in to thinking and actually believing that we are an entity by using that legal name as if it were our own name. A belief is the absence of knowledge which is the same as saying “I did not know that” so I have NO beliefs…I either KNOW something or I don’t. I have no beliefs and thus KNOW that I am NOT that legal name and am able to prove it.

An entity is a thing, an object or a product that is non-living. It has no heartbeat and it is not breathing; ergo it is not living. I am a living man that has a heartbeat, can eat, breathe, walk and talk….therefore, I cannot possibly be an entity as that would be quite impossible for ANY “thing” to do. I am able to PROVE that I am NOT that legal name/legal entity. The COLB is that product the “state” creates/produces for us to “use” to transact business…………. B-I-N-G-O

This is the function of the Assumed Name Certificate. It was created for THIS purpose so that I, as a living, breathing man, may have the ability to comply with the law. I cannot function in a fictional realm because I am a man…but most people are attempting to do this without knowing what it is they are doing to themselves. This is the commission of a criminal act and it is called false personation. Claiming to be something that you are not out of ignorance is silly AND it is illegal. Now you know why you will probably lose in a court action every single time.

Do you KNOW who you are now? The more important question is, do you KNOW “what” you are NOT? It does not help me to know this, I already KNOW the answer. It only helps YOU to KNOW the answers to these 2 questions and then be able to prove it in court. If you do not see what I see it is because you see yourself as that legal entity. Your mind may not open up to seeing anything other than what you have been taught to believe because most people have no clue what they are doing.

Only if you KNOW who you really are can you possibly KNOW what and who you are NOT! The information I am sharing did not come from any book or from an internet website. It is the culmination of well over 20 years of study and immersing myself in something that most people want nothing to do with; written law. Anyone can tap in to this source of knowledge I am showing you but you must first be willing to accept something that flies in the face of what we were all taught in school and held as truth by most of our friends and family. I may not be able to teach you how to open your mind but I can certainly show you the path to finding that doorway…it’s up to YOU to walk through it.

This material is actually very easy to understand once you are able to “see” that FML name is not you and what filing that ANC really does. Your ability to grasp the importance of what I have done is predicated on whether you want to know the truth. Not knowing this is not abnormal; in fact, unfortunately, it IS the norm and I am doing the best I can to make this easy to understand. Let’s delve a little deeper in to how this all transpired in the first place and how our minds have been controlled as a means to get us to voluntarily submit to being enslaved without knowing it.

Do you have complete control of everything in your life? You can, but first you must let go of what you can’t control…that is, everything that exists outside of reality and is in the commercial world that you have no control over. That fictional world of commerce you need to use to live but have no control over may ONLY control you and your property when you have not filed the legal name properly.

You did not create any of it but it controls you because you are not aware of the most important rule. If it controls you, it controls your mind. Your mindset must be in the proper place and you must open your mind to what the world of commerce REALLY is. It is ALL an illusion, a fiction, a game. That COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) is a very big part of that fictional world of commerce and the game being played, but how can one prove that he or she is not a part of it? STOP partaking.

Give back what is NOT yours’ and then you will be able to get back what really IS yours’. That is, you stop functioning within the commercial world as a thing knowing that fictional world of commerce that you think is real is not real at all. Give back that driver’s license and cancel all other registrations you have filed…such as voter registration. People who register the legal name to vote are actually committing voter fraud because remember that the legal name is an entity and entities can’t vote. I have no problem with those who DO register to vote or have a driver’s license though, it is none of MY business.

Written law requires that you register ANY name that you are using in commerce for a profit in this state by filing with the Secretary of State or a state agency that is charged with registering dba names. For the State of Minnesota, section 333 of the Revised Minnesota Statutes is where you will find this legislation.

Stop and think for a second, is that COLB/legal name a “name” YOU are using in commerce? YES, of course it is! Most people use that legal name every single day in commerce to transact business but don’t realize it. You use it as if it were identifying YOU, the man or the woman. The problem is, it was NEVER intended to identify YOU, the man. That legal name was created by the state to id-entity a legal entity transacting business in this state. More specifically, it identifies a business entity that operates in commerce lawfully for a man or woman for whom it was created.

Filing the ANC accomplishes the task of registering that legal name and the SSN that is assigned to that COLB/legal name (oftentimes at birth these days) has a specific purpose as well; that is, to associate a 9-digit tax identifier (ID) to THAT specific registered legal business entity that has been filed with the SOS. This is important because there could easily be more people filing that same exact legal name but there are never 2 identical SSN’s associated with the same legal name. The ANC guidelines clearly point out that filing with the SOS does not copyright or trademark THAT name, it registers it so that it can be verified by anyone that wishes to evidence that name is indeed properly registered and has a status of Active and In Good Standing.

This is the same sort of status that a licensed corporation has when it has properly filed and registered with the SOS and provided it is following the rules of the game. There exists one MAJOR difference; that is, the ANC is NOT a license, it is merely a dba (Doing Business As) and that is a significant difference. Why? Because any license is a license to break the law. If you have a driver’s license for example, all a law enforcement officer has to do is accuse you of breaking a law and the burden of proof is on YOU to prove otherwise. Why? Because you are claiming to be a fictional entity, not a living man. How does one prove they are a man and not a fictional entity? The ANC does that and THAT my friend is the sole purpose of that filing with the SOS. Now you do not need a license or permit to drive, or to build a home, or to buy a car…or to do anything else you desire.

Your registered business entity operates in commerce FOR you which proves that the COLB legal name can’t possibly be YOU. So this comes back to that first understanding of who we really are, and more importantly, who we are NOT. You are NOT that legal name on the COLB but you must be able to prove this to anyone that inquires because there exists a presupposition that EVERY ONE is that person (entity) that is known as a legal name and most people step right in to the trap of going down to the County or to the SOS where that COLB was created and pays to get a certified copy of the COLB.

Then they unknowingly hurt themselves by using that legal name/COLB (which was VOLUNTARILY paid for) and go down to the DMV to obtain a driver’s license. This requires that an image of that man or woman be digitally superimposed on a card called a driver’s license right next to a “First Middle Last name” that is NOT their name. So a driver’s license is nothing more than a fictional entity/thing created by the state at the request of an ignorant man or woman to use in commerce…BUT it is fraudulent and you are breaking the law that requires THAT name be properly filed with the SOS!

When you operate as a fictional character in THEIR realm of commerce (thinking of course that the COLB legal name IS you), you are violating the law without even knowing it and making yourself THAT game piece that is NOT really you because it is in fact a non-living entity. This explains why having a driver’s license is a death wish. All licenses are a license break the law. It also evidences that you have not filed that COLB name with the SOS as the law clearly requires providing that judge with total judicial discretion to rule as he or she desires with no actual relevance to law. §17900 of the California Business and Professions Code states the following:

17900(b) As used in this chapter, “fictitious business name” means:

(1) In the case of an individual, a name that does not include the surname of the individual.

i keep crashing...while trying to post. please increase the characters to 100k! pls.

Are you the body or are you born into the flesh? If you say the body and I are one, then i will say you are correct, but only to the extent that you move the body. It was granted of the Creator in Trust for your uses subject to the Kingdom of God, but of course we all hijack the body and use it for our own selfish purposes and think ourselves to be justified. We are born into a State of Being under Law. Just like the body so too the State. The person granted by a higher power is for our uses subject to Law. But many seem to think that they are not subject to Law and these rebellious ones bang their head until they finally get it.

Is the body therefore fiction? Is it not Matter and thusly a thing? One will say but I and the body are one, and to that end, I would ask if one is to do an autopsy on the brain, wherein shall one find thoughts and emotions? Seems the Operating System for the body is consciousness both of which are granted of a higher power.

There was this nobleman who came to Jesus and said my son is sick with fever please heal him. To that end we can see Spirit operating thru Higher Mind to cure the son [natural man]. One day one may see that all matter is understood by Mind and then one may realize that Law which is mental operates upon Things [matter] or fictional vessels which are the subject of Law.

The foregoing of course all depends on an observer for otherwise nothing would exist and what then of law? Should laws operate on that which does not exist? I think not. So then the Legal Name is just as much a fiction as the body is to the Spirit.

Speaking of fictions - is not Michael Joseph a fictitious name? Mom and Dad gave it to me but they made it up - and I make its use to establish relationships - it is merely a tool which was granted to me by Mom and Dad and I Honor them by making its use. But don't be fooled it is NOT REAL. It is merely a reliable tool of which "helps" to resolve the problem of identity.

But many have hijacked that name for benefit. What now of the tool? Cannot a hearer listen with two ears to see if the tune matches the singer? "Bent my ear to hear the tune, and closed my eyes to see" - Grateful Dead

The Creator of the Body formed it and made it subject to Law - and we [I] enjoy its use. If I do not maintain the body subject to the laws established by its Creator, then the body will fail me. Did the body fail me or did I fail me? As trustee, i am bound to the bylaws which govern the body, but if I do not provide maintenance for the body subject to the Laws of the Creator, then I take the Kingdom of God by force upon my own lusts. Now then how am I and the body not one from the perspective of the Kingdom of God?

Do I not move the body? And my decisions do they not bind the body under law? Now then if I move the body inconsistent with Law, am I not subject for my misdeed? What now? Am I and the body separate? I think not. Does not my Mind move the body? And in like kind, does not my mind move the Legal Personage in State?

And now I ask is not a child subject to his Mother and Father whilst living in their House? Stop now and do some deep thinking on the last question and I should look forward to your response. But now I withdraw with Honor thy Father and thy Mother and thou shall live long in the Land. Try to see that one on three levels and you may get a glimpse of limited liability and Honor. Thusly does the child say "your Honor" and that is just and correct.

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-09-17 at 08:58 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Is not the body therefore a Fiction?

One should then naturally ask - from what perspective? Meaning universal Mind understands Matter and that means that all Matter is a result of universal Mind [Spirit]. So then is Spirit a Fiction or is Matter? Is Mind real or is Matter real? But now we see Matter exists and is kept in vibration in Mind. Therefore is Matter a fiction to Mind - meaning what is more real? Is not MIND more real than matter? Therefore what of the flesh?

And now can you touch, taste, smell, hear or see the State? Is the State not a mental realm? And thusly I return to my first premise that matter orients itself subject to Mind. So now I beg of you dear reader - what is real? And what is fiction?

Do not these depend on the Observer? Did not Schrodinger show that the superimposition of all potential probabilities exist at once and thusly reality depends on consciousness which collapses the probability waves [plural] into a singular reality. And now what of entanglement? Am I therefore separate from you? That cannot be for we all exist within the Matrix of God in Spirit.

Every estate requires the existence of a trust. And this trust must exist before an Estate can come into contemplation. Is the estate real or is the estate merely a collection of Property - where Property is merely the Right to Use a Right in Some Thing. What is real? Is the Thing real? If you say so, then I will say is not a Legal Name a thing?

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph

Can you prove your identity - please? Will the real Michael Joseph please stand up - Rofl...

A study in identity

But notice that the frame that you context your response is within Trust in God. As we go to Deuteronomy or Leviticus to determine the Law. So then what if I have a twin the looks exactly like me, sounds like me, acts like me - what of Identity Now? Will you trust that my Twin is "Persona" - Michael Joseph?

If we Trust in God - we truly stand before the Ever Living and are Completely Liable for our actions - Just ask Korah. Numbers 16. Yehovah will not tolerate false balances - Proverbs 11:1.

Therefore Identity within a Yisra'elite system is based in Yehovah. Therefore Yehovah said "Do all things in my Name".

====

The same can be said of State or King or any Potentate in office of chief Shepherd. Identity is in the body of the State of Being - which is a Mental Realm. Therefore one may know another by their fruits [deeds]. For we know the Law is Spiritual [Romans 7:14]. Therefore the deeds of a Trustee are subject to the Law of the Realm. And the kingdom is built upon the foundation of Trust [or should be]. One who is with a grant of benefits is therefore also with the obligations of said benefit. This seems right and just and fair to me. Of course it is also convenient to resolve identity thru TRUST ACCOUNTS which are numbered. Let the user identify self and thusly is the paradox of identity solved! Else who are you and why are you here? What is your claim and why are you trespassing?

Who is this who would steal from Mom [government] and Dad [State]? Who would dare take against the Will?

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-09-17 at 09:38 PM.

MJ,

This is what he says regarding ID:

So now we also know that a passport is NOT used to identify you or anyone else, but rather, to show anyone that asks for your “papers” when traveling to other ‘jurisdictions’. The surname tells someone what family you came from (to indicate your inheritance) and the given name is the name you are known by or known as. Lawrence of Arabia was known as Lawrence from the region of Arabia and I am also known as “Douglas of Avalon” but these names to NOT identify the man, they identify what he is known as and where he is from, neither of which identify WHO he is. ONLY entities may be identified which means that if you obtain an “ID”, you are claiming your-self to be a non-living entity. That’s not good of course unless you are dead.