Thread: Everything in commerce is fictional…

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can you prove your identity - please? Will the real Michael Joseph please stand up - Rofl...

A study in identity

But notice that the frame that you context your response is within Trust in God. As we go to Deuteronomy or Leviticus to determine the Law. So then what if I have a twin the looks exactly like me, sounds like me, acts like me - what of Identity Now? Will you trust that my Twin is "Persona" - Michael Joseph?

If we Trust in God - we truly stand before the Ever Living and are Completely Liable for our actions - Just ask Korah. Numbers 16. Yehovah will not tolerate false balances - Proverbs 11:1.

Therefore Identity within a Yisra'elite system is based in Yehovah. Therefore Yehovah said "Do all things in my Name".

====

The same can be said of State or King or any Potentate in office of chief Shepherd. Identity is in the body of the State of Being - which is a Mental Realm. Therefore one may know another by their fruits [deeds]. For we know the Law is Spiritual [Romans 7:14]. Therefore the deeds of a Trustee are subject to the Law of the Realm. And the kingdom is built upon the foundation of Trust [or should be]. One who is with a grant of benefits is therefore also with the obligations of said benefit. This seems right and just and fair to me. Of course it is also convenient to resolve identity thru TRUST ACCOUNTS which are numbered. Let the user identify self and thusly is the paradox of identity solved! Else who are you and why are you here? What is your claim and why are you trespassing?

Who is this who would steal from Mom [government] and Dad [State]? Who would dare take against the Will?

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-09-17 at 09:38 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!