Thread: Everything in commerce is fictional…

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    MJ,

This is what he says regarding ID:

So now we also know that a passport is NOT used to identify you or anyone else, but rather, to show anyone that asks for your “papers” when traveling to other ‘jurisdictions’. The surname tells someone what family you came from (to indicate your inheritance) and the given name is the name you are known by or known as. Lawrence of Arabia was known as Lawrence from the region of Arabia and I am also known as “Douglas of Avalon” but these names to NOT identify the man, they identify what he is known as and where he is from, neither of which identify WHO he is. ONLY entities may be identified which means that if you obtain an “ID”, you are claiming your-self to be a non-living entity. That’s not good of course unless you are dead.

Have you ever wondered what is in a name? For instance Jesus of Nazareth. Why that name? I mean c'mon he was born in Bethlehem, but his Father/Mother were of Nazareth. Hint... I am going to write concerning the outworks in the King/Queen, but one can relate this in a common way or in the Elect teaching - as in Netzar or The BRANCH - the Branch relates to a Way in Being. For He said I am the Vine and ye the Branches.

Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch [Netzar] shall grow out of his roots:

Netzar is made up of three Hebrew letters - Nun-Tsade-Resh. Nun is a humble righteous one. Tsade relates again to Righteousness or being Set Apart [qodesh]. Resh is the head or Chief or the Beginning. Is this not the Aleph-Tav? In Nun however we see a Nun-Vav-Final Nun. And here is the righteous being perfected into an upright friend of God - Reuel [commonly known as Jethro which is a title - His Excellency]. Thusly in a name is a renown a character and a way of life. Thusly I trust in the name of Jesus Christ is to not have regard to the man but to the Way of Life. For we are commanded to not regard Christ after the flesh.

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

For was not Yehoshuah [Jesus] alive in Spirit and did not Spirit [Christ] condescend into Matter? Christ JESUS? See now the living submitting to the realm of death - matter? Is this not a crucifixion?

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

We see here that Yehoshuah submitted to those who were given to rule - which is the left hand path. Is not this the Sword of the Lord? For there are not two powers but one.

But I digress...

How can the living claim to be dead? Rather, that the living may undertake in office of a dead man's estate according to the Will and Testament. For the Testament is of no force whilst the Testator is still alive. A passport is about liability - in my opinion. See the Book of Ezra and the papers of which King Cyrus gave Ezra so that he might pass safely thru the other kingdoms. King Cyrus was essentially informing the other kings that the liability of Ezra belonged to king Cyrus. This seems fair and just to me as it would not be right to expect other states to obtain the liability of a non-citizen. Whereby said non-citizen does not bear any obligation in exchange for the benefit of State.

It seems to me that many desire political rights but do not wish to do what needs to be done in order to obtain to political rights. Declaration of Trust and Agreement to establish a new Estate. This is much more than most even have an inkling about so I will go no further.

Clearly the Will and Testament established in the Preamble and Constitution are of force and one finds that the Testators are all dead. For clearly a Trust must proceed the existence of an Estate and we can see that the People were a special unincorporated association which are all now dead.

United States is the Vessel in Equity which will hold the Seed sown by the Testators
    We the People = Testators [the Man]
    Beneficiaries = Ourselves [Testators] and our Posterity [babes]
    Trustees = offices established under Constitution
    Executor = Management = those offices given to govern [the Woman]

1. Nature of Trust = Ministerial

2. Purpose of Trust = to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty

The Purpose of Trust secures the benefits for which class of beneficiaries - Ourselves and our Posterity. Was that for everyone? Answer is emphatically No!

We the People are now all dead but their children live on and continue to benefit under the Trust and Will established to manage the Estate. Thusly to say that one is a member of the class of Testators called "We the People" is to agree to be a dead man. Seems double minded wouldn't you say? Can you argue with the foregoing? It seems pretty straight forward to me.

One will now say it is impossible to identify a man and that is true. So what are we left with? My Word is my bond. And that is Honor. It is upon the foundation of Honor that the House is built. Now then a servant in a Man's House is subject to the Law which governs said House. This House is akin to a great TREE which many birds and animals come to take shade. And thusly if it is to be a Tree of Righteousness - the Testators must establish justice. And thusly a Judiciary must be provided for within the contemplation of the Estate.

So the question of identity now goes to State. In other words, which State in Being holds your identity? If you have not created a new State, then you continue to abide in the State of your Father/Mother. Are we not commanded to Honor our Father and Mother?

Did not Sampson ask of his Father to go get him a wife? Is this not Honor? Who is this Wife who seeks her own Identity? Does she not know that she submitted in Trust to a Husband? For even Sarah called Abraham, my Lord.

Is a thought dead? I mean c'mon - I mean it - Is a thought dead? What then can be said now of State? Is not a State a mental realm? Am I not birthed into this realm in a body of which I did not create? And too am I not birthed into State and given a vessel of which I did not create? In either case how to identify Me is the concern.

Please tell me who I Am. I Am that I Am. Choice is in Me - I the prime mover. Shall I move in a vessel of which I did not create? Maybe, but I must abide by the laws. Do I have a choice in regard to the body? yes and no. Whilst in the body, I am subject to the laws of matter. Even though there exists a higher law in universal Spirit.

Psa 17:14* From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.*

Comment: "Ourselves and our Posterity"

Psa 17:6* I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.*

Psa 17:7* Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.*

Comment: What is there to fear? Until one can effectively elucidate their desires, then to obtain more knowledge is really not useful. For wherein shall truth be found? For if one says they desire freedom, I shall ask from what? If one says, they desire freedom from oppression, I shall ask, from whom? Eventually, we will come to a paradox for don't you know the Key resides in you?

What then of the body? Is it not subject to it's Creator? And the Mind? Is it not subject to its Creator? Should not the mind and body be One? As Spirit condescends into Flesh and these two are one. What of the body which acts contrary to the Mind? Is not a Legal Identity subject to its Creator? Ref Psalms 17:14. Are not all the children in the House of the Grand Man subject to their father?

Now I ask you to ponder - Can a child contract?

1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

When all of the Living begin to walk in a special way of life is not that a resurrection of the dead? For the Testator sowed his seed [life] in hope. Do you see?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-10-17 at 04:36 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!