View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have drifted through a couple first reactions to this news.

I have settled tonight on this response. I think that it is poor judgment to put such stake in The Matrix for a source of historical social modeling as seems to be present on that website link. The truth be told though, I really don't know what that is about because I feel a little too intelligent than to invest the $27/month to pursue it. It almost feels like a copyright infringement to build a ponzi scheme on the movie trilogy.

Here is what we are looking at:

I think starting this thread - calling the 'saving to suitors' clause asinine was inflammatory and to try justifying it with such half-baked theories as Hollywood movies and soforth is indicative that Mysticone is hoping for some kickback funds from the pyramid scheme website. I also think that anybody with $27 and a healthy curiousity might find time to explore that if they find it interesting.

So unlike with Motla68 - when he excluded the remedy from an explanation that I had to prod out of him for many posts over a couple days, I will not banish Mysticone for promoting another website or calling the 'saving to suitors' clause asinine. Even for calling me "thick".

I believe that Anthony Joseph has a justified and accurate accusation framed here. I suppose that the question is what to do about it? I do not see other propositions about remedy and insights into mental models a threat to the remedy written into the law - especially after a couple days of seeing the examples Motla68 has brought to light, and would not have done so except that I lifted his banishment here.

At the moment I deem Mysticone's acute and even rude intrusion here productive, albeit unpleasant and in my judgment improperly balanced, leaning way too much on a presumption that The Matrix is more than great Hollywood entertainment that we all have subjective and different interpretations about. I feel like warning you all that I think that putting the weight that Mysticone has expressed in believing that there are important messages that apply to such important mental models as reproducible remedy about courts, law and money/taxes is foolish.

Like Frederick Burrell expressed though, if you do not like Mysticone or anybody else here, you can jockey your mouse accordingly. As Mysticone continues, or not to insult me and remedy here I will respond accordingly - or not. The quality of learning and entertainment here are my concern and I learned a lot about that from my experience with Motla68. I think as this and other developments - especially should the Quatlosers become bored enough to start registering here - we will find very few situations were with the 'saving to suitors' clause and §16 of the Fed Act written into the law from inception - we will not endure any type of intrusion without benefitting and learning a great deal.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-25-11 at 07:59 PM.