View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    David Merrill this is very timely. I am studying Ezra and Nehemiah currently. I will look now with new eyes. In fact, i will be tracing every word in the manuscripts to see.

Nehemiah looked to rebuild the Wall; yet, Under Persia as International Sovereign - I believe actually Esther was the Queen spoken of in :

Neh 2:6 And the king said unto me, (the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.
    That would mean that Jerusalem would be a province of Persia. And that Nehemiah while being elected to be in charge was also bound to keep the king's law and extract tribute for the king as well. We find also that some are extracting Usury from their brothers and Nehemiah makes them agree to stop.

Neh 5:1 And there was a great cry of the people and of their wives against their brethren the Jews.

Neh 5:3 Some also there were that said, We have mortgaged our lands, vineyards, and houses, that we might buy corn, because of the dearth.

Neh 5:4 There were also that said, We have borrowed money for the king's tribute, and that upon our lands and vineyards.

Neh 5:5 Yet now our flesh is as the flesh of our brethren, our children as their children: and, lo, we bring into bondage our sons and our daughters to be servants, and some of our daughters are brought unto bondage already: neither is it in our power to redeem them; for other men have our lands and vineyards.
    Yisra'el was not allowed to take another in Yisra'el as slave [bondman] unless there was consent. And then the bondman was to be released in the 7th year.

Neh 5:7 Then I consulted with myself, and I rebuked the nobles, and the rulers, and said unto them, Ye exact usury, every one of his brother. And I set a great assembly against them.

Neh 5:8 And I said unto them, We after our ability have redeemed our brethren the Jews, which were sold unto the heathen; and will ye even sell your brethren? or shall they be sold unto us? Then held they their peace, and found nothing to answer.

Neh 5:9 Also I said, It is not good that ye do: ought ye not to walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the heathen our enemies?
    Comment: These knew Torah. Nehemiah did not have need to remind them. They were just not keeping it.

Neh 5:10 I likewise, and my brethren, and my servants, might exact of them money and corn: I pray you, let us leave off this usury.

Neh 5:12 Then said they, We will restore them, and will require nothing of them; so will we do as thou sayest. Then I called the priests, and took an oath of them, that they should do according to this promise.

Comment: These knew of Torah and they of free will made a promise and took an oath before men and before Yehovah.

Neh 5:13 Also I shook my lap, and said, So God shake out every man from his house, and from his labour, that performeth not this promise, even thus be he shaken out, and emptied. And all the congregation said, Amen, and praised the LORD. And the people did according to this promise.
    Comment: Nehemiah appeals to a higher Court - Let Yehovah deal with the unrighteous.

Neh 5:18 Now that which was prepared for me daily was one ox and six choice sheep; also fowls were prepared for me, and once in ten days store of all sorts of wine: yet for all this required not I the bread of the governor, because the bondage was heavy upon this people.
    H6346
    פּחה
    pechâh
    peh-khaw'
    Of foreign origin; a prefect (of a city or small district): - captain, deputy, governor.

Again, I say thanks I hope to study with this new perspective.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-23-11 at 01:34 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!