View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MYSTICONE View Post
    Read the Lieber Code. Read Case Law... The Lieber Code implicity States you are not to question the Debts of the United States.
    You are a Trustee/ grantee.. YOu are not signatory or Posterity to the Original Compact/Constiution, thus you have no access to Article 3.
    Read the Law of Nations and the right of Self Determination. You are a Citizen and you can not question the Debt, nor Sue the State
    you are a Citizen of.
    For the sake of exploration, if you accept, might you explain the nature of Trustee/grantee?

It appears to me that the Equitable Title is in Cestui Que Vie Trust in Legal Name. Now, CQVT has right of use and can even grant the right of use to another but it appears to me that Never is the MANAGEMENT of the Right of Use ever conveyed without the State.

But let us be blunt - the State cannot manage use rights without its borders and boundaries. So there may be and in fact are concurrent jurisdictions over the same land. And while the United States is an independent State there appears to be other independent states that share the land in regard to concurrent jurisdiction.

I like to model it like this:

The US is at x,y,1 and other state is at x,y,2. Both have the Use of the Land according to their individual survey and boundary. But just because someone might say I am on the county Wake or the county Johnston does not mean that I am.

The CQVT may be on WAKE or JOHNSTON but that is INTERNAL affairs of the Trustee.

If a person is created in order to match up like to like, in the end, if I will not usurp the trustee and I will not be fiduciary, that construction fails.

So in reality, what you really mean is that IF you engage the Trust/State, THEN all of the formations you express, and I might say correctly, are in fact a reality.

That is just trust law 101. Else, remain without the State - forage and be upon husbandry. For what is a trust if there is no one trusting in it?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-23-11 at 04:18 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!