View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by MYSTICONE View Post
    theres nothing mysterious about it , David...... I am familiar with your style of posts from the past 5-6 years. From the Original Jason Whitney Suijuris forum,
    to Charles Sujuris Club. Just add a 666 to the Mystic, 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.. Im not affililated with Motla or Coresources Solution in any capacity.
    I came here on my own "Google Merits and Accords" ...... You were curious what "school of thinking" that i study from. Im sure you have heard of David Parker Williams?
    He has many treaties on the internet about the Right of Self Determination. The point I was "contrasting" is that the Judicary has endless patience for "bad trustees"
    in terms of ownership of property, IT IS called defendent unable to pay, or defendent failed to identify himself, then a WARRANT is issued, so it severly limits your
    trustee position in its ability to perform future contracts, unless you form your own estate per the UN CHARTER . YOUR main premise is that the 13th amendment, creates
    diveristy to be a UNITED STATES citizen in the competent common law. SO your admitting to be a UNITED STATES citizen, but with common law territories/jurisdiction,
    and delegation of authority easements, correct. HOWEVER, IF you carefully read the LIEBER CODE/ THE LAW OF WAR and the 11th AMENDMENT case law on the subject matter of your diversity arguments, you quickly find that your simply trying to "RAIL AGAINST THE MATRIX/COMPACT YOU are a citizen of. THE contrasting point, that it would be more worthwhile for people tired of being citizens, instead of wasting there time railing agains the "MAN" IN THERE refusuals to contract, it would be more worthwhile to create there own estate and have diplomatic and sovereign immunties, which the UN AFFORDS, not saying your saviing to suitors doesnt have merit in the JUDICARY, but the case law
    pertaining to the 11th amendment, make your redemption attempts to the ORIGINAL COGNIZANCE futile .. YOU would be better served, by collecting a study group among us, and us forming our own compact with each other.... ITS CALLED looking at the bigger UNIVERSAL PICTURE.

http://therightofselfdetermination.c...lfrom=%2Fforum

For $27/month, you too can gain the privilege of conversing on those forums; and, if you act now, you can create a downline of subscribers who you refer to the site and make money for those referrals.

Can anyone say... pyramid scheme???

This guy is a bona fide provocateur and is attempting to distract us from our discussions and work here. Little does he know that this "brain trust" assembly is discerning and not susceptible to that kind of interruption or interference. What he does not know is that we use his brand of "agenda trolling" in order to further strengthen what we know to be true.

Nice try. Go play somewhere else; your approach and intent has shown NO clarity or good will of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    http://therightofselfdetermination.c...lfrom=%2Fforum

For $27/month, you too can gain the privilege of conversing on those forums; and, if you act now, you can create a downline of subscribers who you refer to the site and make money for those referrals.

Can anyone say... pyramid scheme???

This guy is a bona fide provocateur and is attempting to distract us from our discussions and work here. Little does he know that this "brain trust" assembly is discerning and not susceptible to that kind of interruption or interference. What he does not know is that we use his brand of "agenda trolling" in order to further strengthen what we know to be true.

Nice try. Go play somewhere else; your approach and intent has shown NO clarity or good will of any kind.

Thank you for the research Anthony Joseph. I am putting trust in it.