View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

I admit that there are many aspects of the Emergency still in place - but am focusing on Remedy from it. We still have to hold and exchange fiat currency that under the Emergency legally defined (Constitution) by Congress to be lawful money. I suggest you listen to the snippet recorded in a district courtroom by myself:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1E...N2MyNDlm&hl=en

Do you hear that? The numbers in the district courthouse were adopted from the Manual for Courts Martial. I was getting all that onto the Record and the case was dismissed. The truth is because I was keeping a record in Denver, in the federal courthouse, Security in the courthouse was ordered to keep a record of my record - they had a security guard dog me around the courthouse constantly whenever I was there - among much more proven violent people than me who were allowed to be unsupervised.

The suitors reading here already understand, except for one anyway, that Mysticone and Motla68 are not suitors for one thing. But more importantly most guest readers and non-suitor members are likely to miss this struggle going on between Motla68/Mysticone as a tag team and myself - promoting the 'saving to suitors' clause on this Website. The attack is obvious - calling the 1789 clause asinine - but the Poll brings in some very insideous misdirection by introducing the Eleventh Amendment as important but moreso, by saying that the 'Saving to Suitors' Clause itself is mine. That is a clever little mind bomb right there. The saving to suitors clause is a 1789 act of Congress that preserves our rights outside the admiralty and martial rule:

Saving to suitors, in all cases the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it...

In a theater of war, that common law becomes incompetent. So I implore that you understand that the county courts were slated to be abolished in early 1933. Page 1, Page 2. That became unnecessary as the Emergency began a few weeks later in early March. That, if you take a look - is the emergency that was ended in 1976. But millions of Americans still endorse private credit from the Fed to any one who demands lawful money - outside the trust. That is signature participation in the elastic currency of the Fed, which arises out of the fiat - part of the Bigger 1861 Emergency.

The aspect I want you to understand about the controversy Mysticone brought with this thread is that Motla68 tends to believe that there is some kind of a funding program inherent with directing the coupon be delivered to the Treasury for Redemption. That is written into the law -

They shall be redeemed... at the Treasury.

MJ, Motla68 and Mysticone all stress that we need to understand trust law to get it. That may be so but Motla68 intentionally excluded the remedy there in an explanation that I had to demand for over a week - misdirection!

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand... at banks, or the Treasury.

This is still the same argument over which part of the verbiage works on minor Tickets on the Banishment Lifted thread. In particular, to understand you should read this Post.

From my perspective, we are quibbling over a minor detail - the at the Treasury aspect is written into the law. Lawful money may be redeemed at the Treasury or any Fed bank - which is effectively any private bank practicing fractional lending - any bank at all including endorsing people; who have effectively become Fed banks and paying a Return on that Income called Income Tax Returns. The active verb in the remedy is making a demand for lawful money and that is what Motla68 excluded from his explanations when I decided he was being harmful to people learning about the remedy around here.

This thread was began as a slur against remedy, probably in an effort organized by Motla68 through a friend, Mysticone to get a new member banished. Well, that's not going to happen. It teaches too much about Remedy and how to apply it. Likewise with lifting Motla68's banishment. In my mind at least, my posts in this thread have won the argument by pointing out the misdirection. If you still believe that 1789 law, the 'saving to suitors' clause is David's then maybe you should really sit down and wonder where Mysticone is coming from.

I feel as though if you understand this post the 'saving to suitors' clause is completely vindicated from being asinine, and that includes myself from the false accusation that it is somehow my intellectual property. I am only encouraging people to own it too, by understanding it is the reason the 1913 Fed Act had to include a remedy from the elastic currency it introduced in America.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-23-11 at 01:19 PM.

and what maks you think thatyou have a claim, without STANDING. to THEIR savings to the suitor's clause
    UNTIL YOU EXECISE THE RIGHT OF SELF DETERMINATON,,,,you are a slave
    stop trying to use THEIR law to defeat THEM
    IT ain't gonna happen
    you are not a soveregn
    INTERNATIONAL LAW is the supreme law of the land
    and as a citizen.....you right to international law/protecition is owned by the United Statats
    YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN
    YOU ARE THEIR SLAVE
    you have no IMMUNITY and NEver will because you are THICK
    EXTEMELY THICK AND OVERLY THINK
    YOU ARE TRYING TO RAIL AGAINST THE SYSTEM/ THE MATRIX BY USING
    THERE LAWS TO TRY TO DEFEAT THEM.. go watch the MATRIX AGAIN.
    shows you all about the IRS MAINFRAME- LIEONTIFF MATRIX
    SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS.
    YOUR RESEARCH IS ALREADY KNOWN AND DISCHARGED.

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTICONE View Post
    and what maks you think thatyou have a claim, without STANDING. to THEIR savings to the suitor's clause...
    Gotcha!

Did you not write this into the Poll?

No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

You have made a very subjective claim here Mysticone. You are calling the remedy from the districts asinine - if I understand your typo correctly. I disagree. We should apply remedy as it keeps us from being suppressed or having to become violent against government.

I feel as though if you understand this post the 'saving to suitors' clause is completely vindicated from being asinine, and that includes myself from the false accusation that it is somehow my intellectual property. I am only encouraging people to own it too, by understanding it is the reason the 1913 Fed Act had to include a remedy from the elastic currency it introduced in America.
    Since you came here insulting remedy and calling it mine, my private intellectual property, then do not expect me to be parsing out your subsequent drivel as though it deserves addressing. I have quashed everything you might bring to the table in the opening post and Poll. Thank you for attacking the remedy Congress has provided. I found winning this debate quite rewarding.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I will leave you with something that drove the Quatlosers absolutely bonkers!!

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-23-11 at 01:38 PM.

and what maks you think thatyou have a claim, without STANDING. to THEIR savings to the suitor's clause
    IT ain't gonna happen
    you are not a soveregn
    and as a citizen.....you right to international law/protecition is owned by the United Statats
    YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN
    YOU ARE THEIR SLAVE

I have no immunity because I am thick? - And you expect me to get the answers from watching 10 hours of a Hollywood Trilogy? I just do not believe for a moment that without at least taking the time to be consistent and care enough to watch your spelling a little, that you will have much impact around here. Actually you are lucky I even bothered to read it carefully enough to catch your insult.

I want to throw a little salt on that by pointing out how long ago I was drafting remedy utilizing the Rules of admiralty in conjunction with the 'saving to suitors' clause. Ron got his life savings back. But first they had to play their little games. He had some small change in one of the accounts after the seizure and was told at the drivethrough he had to come inside; Oh God - not again! But when he got inside, he got the good news and all he had to do was sign a waiver of indemnity. He phoned me and we got a good laugh. Then US Bank wrote letters of apology to anybody who had gotten a rubber check over the illegal seizure:

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...Statement1.gif http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...Statement2.gif
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...Statement3.gif http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...Statement4.gif
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...Statement5.gif
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...tofservice.gif
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...s/Warrant1.gif
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...s/Warrant2.gif
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...s/1-HR3812.jpg
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...s/2-HR3812.jpg
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...s/3-HR3812.jpg
    http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images...s/4-HR3812.jpg

So I doubt you will make much headway citing Hollywood movies albeit I like to grab snippets myself! This one in particular.

The only issue with the system is that it is now modeled around the money -- and protection of it.

It seems to me that when they constructed the Judiciary Act, they provided a clause for the common man. It seems to me that when the government had to turn to third-party money as a solution to their then problem, they included an opt-out clause - although they don't tell anyone. I want to believe it was done for the benefit of the common man/woman to exist in the system. Perhaps MYSTICONE is troubled by fear of the system. I know I certainly have that concern on my mind. In following the research here and doing as much double checking as I can, I come to the same conclusion as David regarding the intent and interpretation of the code sections.

If the Saving to Suitors clause is not there to provide remedy for the common man/woman -- incidently, to which I believe is the entire intent of the declaration, what is it there for?

Anthony Joseph
    IT ain't gonna happen
    you are not a soveregn
    YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN
    YOU ARE THEIR SLAVE
    Anyone with any sense or discernment can see from the above that "MYSTICONE"'s presence here is nothing more than distraction, obfuscation and an attempt to de-rail and besmirch true remedy and the available mechanism and law which is extant and recognizes the inherent immunity from fealty of people who choose to exercise it.

The writing style, misspelling and overall combative and accusatory tone (whether intentional or not) reveals the true intent behind this offering. As I said in my original opening welcome post...

"...we welcome ALL people to our gathering as long as the intent is to be constructive rather than destructive; truthseekers rather than truth deniers or concealers. That is what makes this forum special; we do not and will not silence opposition for two important reasons:

1) If the opposition reveals truth, we will welcome it with open arms as we are for truth above all else.

2) If the opposition reveals lies, we will welcome it with open arms as it will strengthen the truth we seek to spread and share with all who seek it."

For now, I believe that this "MYSTICONE"'s offerings falls in the number "2" category.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I do see your point, and I do travel freely and when stopped and questioned why no papers at the end of the day, I have been met with smiles all around. But one may ask, why go thru the headache at all? Why not just establish a new Trust and Declare its standing.
    It would be great if you could record some audio of one of these "no papers" questioning encounters so as to gain a sense of howand why you get met with smiles and others get met with strife.

Do the smiles extend past your area on the county you inhabit? Do you believe smiles are what you would be met with if questioned anywhere on this land when you travel freely at the wheel of a car?

Perhaps you could provide the people here with a general run-down of events and responses during your roadside encounters which create smiles and unimpeded travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    The only issue with the system is that it is now modeled around the money -- and protection of it.

It seems to me that when they constructed the Judiciary Act, they provided a clause for the common man. It seems to me that when the government had to turn to third-party money as a solution to their then problem, they included an opt-out clause - although they don't tell anyone. I want to believe it was done for the benefit of the common man/woman to exist in the system. Perhaps MYSTICONE is troubled by fear of the system. I know I certainly have that concern on my mind. In following the research here and doing as much double checking as I can, I come to the same conclusion as David regarding the intent and interpretation of the code sections.

If the Saving to Suitors clause is not there to provide remedy for the common man/woman -- incidently, to which I believe is the entire intent of the declaration, what is it there for?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Anyone with any sense or discernment can see from the above that "MYSTICONE"'s presence here is nothing more than distraction, obfuscation and an attempt to de-rail and besmirch true remedy and the available mechanism and law which is extant and recognizes the inherent immunity from fealty of people who choose to exercise it.

The writing style, misspelling and overall combative and accusatory tone (whether intentional or not) reveals the true intent behind this offering. As I said in my original opening welcome post...

"...we welcome ALL people to our gathering as long as the intent is to be constructive rather than destructive; truthseekers rather than truth deniers or concealers. That is what makes this forum special; we do not and will not silence opposition for two important reasons:

1) If the opposition reveals truth, we will welcome it with open arms as we are for truth above all else.

2) If the opposition reveals lies, we will welcome it with open arms as it will strengthen the truth we seek to spread and share with all who seek it."

For now, I believe that this "MYSTICONE"'s offerings falls in the number "2" category.
    As a strategist and (in my opinion) master of timing, I believe that after being back a bit from banishment, Motla68 and Mysticone had a plan for me to banish Mysticone, leaving Motla68 indemnified of that mess, leaving him here to make me out to be a tyrant. I agree that Mysticone is in Category 2, but that my "thick skinned" approach and confidence in the remedy itself is quite sound and he will stay. I imagine if he or she will not pick up on a more productive and readable writing style, then in return, people will only give as much effort to reading Mysticone's posts as he is willing to put into them before posting. Basically a self-imposed Ignore Listing.

I want to add something deserving of its own thread. This letter attached has been hiding in a directory I called Provost Marshal. The attached letter is best understood with these two articles in mind.

I believe that Richard Earl's post justifies why I feel rewarded by this asinine attack on remedy. It has brought some insight - mostly for me, that people can understand the objective of this Website so plainly as to say something outright:

I am saying that the remedy has been modeled around elastic currency since 1933.

This pastor for example is a trained economist and teaches grade school children too. He was sent on his way within two weeks after saying it from the pulpit.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-23-11 at 03:05 PM.

I see hollywood as partly public notice from man's power structure/direction of society into current state of the union or near future of it. Back when the Matrix trilogy came out a lot of "redemptionist" type movies had followed. Peaceful Warrior was one of those movies that did not get as much notoriety as the Matrix series so many people missed it all together as well as a couple other small budget films that were pointed out to me, like Ghost Dog, Revolver was another one. Another one I put up there right with Peaceful Warrior is the movie The Ultimate Gift, both geared towards the realizations of the gifts we have inside of us. In a way it seems Hollywood is not seeing some of the changes on the internet chat, putting out the movie Inception, Back in December to the group I predicted another movie will have great inspiration and of the results of internet chat that we been spreading, coming out soon this year called Love, Peace and Misunderstandings, we will be watching and waiting to see.

Remember the clip of the garage seen In Peaceful Warrior, the talk about leverage? Well movies are not the only thing, there is other things in my toolbox of knowledge and from, it is eye movement reading and emotions, judges and attorneys pay big $ to learn this kind of stuff, it is one tool that is a big part of their bread and butter, check this clip out:
    http://youtu.be/bu3ayOWHX0w

Also as said in the peaceful warrior movie is that your brain is a powerful receiver, but unspoken language along with other movies and this clip above what is also said is that your brain is a powerful transmitter as well.

* Note: These technics work well with many situations, drives rookie cops crazy. After learning this kind of stuff ironically Jan. 2009 getting pulled over right after that I got a rookie cop so I called his supervisor to the scene and he basically got schooled, I walked with no tickets or jail time. One argument he had was that I was " just too calm and collected " even after he had screamed at me for a little while, nearly dragged me out of the car and made many accusations of being on drugs, DUI, e.t.c. " there is something about you I cannot put a finger on " ...., today I can now laugh about the situation.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-23-11 at 04:07 PM.