View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Here is what we are looking at:

I also think that anybody with $27 and a healthy curiousity might find time to explore that if they find it interesting.
    I watched enough of David Parker WILLIAMS' youtube videos to incite my curisosity. I ponied up $27 bucks just yesterday. I find the site to be entertaining and enlightening. After all, there's something to learn from everybody.

I will say that David Parker WILLIAMS does not in any way come off as brazen as MYSTICONE. If MYSTICONE was attempting to promote here at StSC WILLIAMS' site and ideas, he's not done a very good job.

Glad to hear it Rock;

I might find time to PayPal up for a month - some day...

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Quote from David Merrill:
    " Motla68 tends to believe that there is some kind of a funding program inherent with directing the coupon be delivered to the Treasury for Redemption. That is written into the law - "

At is written:

TITLE 12 > CHAPTER 45 > SUBCHAPTER II > § 4421
    (2) Over-the-counter derivative instrument
    The term “over-the-counter derivative instrument” includes—
    (A) any agreement, contract, or transaction, including the terms and conditions incorporated by reference in any such agreement, contract, or transaction, which is an interest rate swap, option, or forward agreement, including a rate floor, rate cap, rate collar, cross-currency rate swap, basis swap, and forward rate agreement; a same day-tomorrow, tomorrow-next, forward, or other foreign exchange or precious metals agreement; a currency swap, option, or forward agreement; an equity index or equity swap, option, or forward agreement; a debt index or debt swap, option, or forward agreement; a credit spread or credit swap, option, or forward agreement; a commodity index or commodity swap, option, or forward agreement; and a weather swap, weather derivative, or weather option;

There is 2 ways to do it, one through a trust to redeem a security (there is many kinds of securities to swap) through IRS,
    The other way is through a broker who I spoke directly to had told me what this is called and that I would need a " Credit Swap Broker " to do it.

Please reference the U.S. code above as it is written.

motla68
    You seem to be asking me to reference the US Code as it is written - in order to make your point for you? I linked it so that people can verify your quote of it -

Click Here.

I recall our conversations pretty accurately but readers here may not have much context of our ongoing contention.

My take is that the remedy written into the law is the solution, and why your processes - the ones you have shared here graphically - function. They function because Title 12 U.S.C. §411 is the codified remedy from the 1913 Fed Act. You keep striving for us and me to believe that it is the other part of your stamped verbiage that does it for you and yours.

So if you want to revive the dispute you should show us a full example of the coupon/remittance redemption verbiage. Otherwise I will use one of your older examples here. Post an image of what the "client" puts on the coupon/remittance/bill that causes this action to occur - this Setoff - from the Treasury based in the USC section you are citing and quoting here.

I think the readers will agree with me - this is a logical and acceptable method to go about this. You should also include evidence of the Setoff with figures and dates unsanitized enough to be convincing please.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Rock,

You got to ask yourself though If these people really believe in what they are preaching, the illusion of the system e.t.c. and we all are suppose to be equal under the law then why are they charging their neighbor for something that is kept hidden that they believe everybody should know?

Look up re-distribution and see what you come up with, these guys are just mimicing the system that most people fight against.

David,

Once again you are misinterpreting my intention. What I am conveying is that there is more then one way, it is not just one way to get things done. Anyone that would think otherwise has been brain whipped by the system. That system is not my God.
    If that Federal Reserve Note is only backed by faith in credit then what about all the other paper securities? It is not different then when you sell a car, the buyer and seller in the exchange come to a meeting of the minds what the value of the car is. UCC states that anything which does not have " non-negiotiable upon it's face is a negotiable instrument. It is a bit asinine to try and hook everything into one element because the earth is made of many elements just as this government system is made of many elements. Just pick a law, ride that way and if all the dots connect you will have success. Some people one law works for them better then the other, I am no drone being held in a box.... johnny five is alive !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVtojNukkA0&NR=1

Rock,

You got to ask yourself though If these people really believe in what they are preaching, the illusion of the system e.t.c. and we all are suppose to be equal under the law then why are they charging their neighbor for something that is kept hidden that they believe everybody should know?
    I never really pondered why David Parker WILLIAMS charges for access to his website - and I probably never will. The way I see it, anyone has the choice to pay, or not.

My curiosity prompted me to pony up $27 worth of lawful money. IMO, so far it's worth 30 days worth of entertainment.

Look up re-distribution and see what you come up with, these guys are just mimicing the system that most people fight against.
    From what I gather, WILLIAMS is not suggesting for anyone to mimic the system, but rather to create your own system that is of a seperate but equal station with every other system. Within one's own system, there is nothing to fight. This is what piqued my interest.
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 07-20-11 at 12:50 AM.

Rock,

David,

Once again you are misinterpreting my intention. What I am conveying is that there is more then one way, it is not just one way to get things done. Anyone that would think otherwise has been brain whipped by the system. That system is not my God.
    If that Federal Reserve Note is only backed by faith in credit then what about all the other paper securities? It is not different then when you sell a car, the buyer and seller in the exchange come to a meeting of the minds what the value of the car is. UCC states that anything which does not have " non-negiotiable upon it's face is a negotiable instrument. It is a bit asinine to try and hook everything into one element because the earth is made of many elements just as this government system is made of many elements. Just pick a law, ride that way and if all the dots connect you will have success. Some people one law works for them better then the other, I am no drone being held in a box.... johnny five is alive !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVtojNukkA0&NR=1
    I believe that I interpreted your post correctly. Your post makes no sense otherwise - the way you quoted me and then gave a quote from the US Code like that.

Please give us an example like I proposed?

Rock ,

I was speaking in terms of fealty, who is he to charge anything if the earth was given to all as a gift? That is one good thing about this group I must say about Dave, he is not charging anyone currency to be involved here.

David,

Just because you do not understand it, who are you to say it does not exist? From our previous discussions I do think you will choose not to understand any explanation I give, it will have to come from someone else in the group, but even then you will call it some organized crime in the group or something. I cannot win by explaining any of this, nor can anyone else. If the spirit moves someone, maybe they will chime in. I am sure someone got it.

" Some people one law works for them better then the other "

Rock ,

I was speaking in terms of fealty, who is he to charge anything if the earth was given to all as a gift? That is one good thing about this group I must say about Dave, he is not charging anyone currency to be involved here.

David,

Just because you do not understand it, who are you to say it does not exist? From our previous discussions I do think you will choose not to understand any explanation I give, it will have to come from someone else in the group, but even then you will call it some organized crime in the group or something. I cannot win by explaining any of this, nor can anyone else. If the spirit moves someone, maybe they will chime in. I am sure someone got it.

David,

Once again you are misinterpreting my intention. What I am conveying is that there is more then one way, it is not just one way to get things done. Anyone that would think otherwise has been brain whipped by the system...
    From the bottom of Page 7:

Quote from David Merrill:
    " Motla68 tends to believe that there is some kind of a funding program inherent with directing the coupon be delivered to the Treasury for Redemption. That is written into the law - "

At is written:
    TITLE 12 > CHAPTER 45 > SUBCHAPTER II > § 4421
    (2) Over-the-counter derivative instrument
    The term “over-the-counter derivative instrument” includes—
    (A) any agreement, contract, or transaction, including the terms and conditions incorporated by reference in any such agreement, contract, or transaction, which is an interest rate swap, option, or forward agreement, including a rate floor, rate cap, rate collar, cross-currency rate swap, basis swap, and forward rate agreement; a same day-tomorrow, tomorrow-next, forward, or other foreign exchange or precious metals agreement; a currency swap, option, or forward agreement; an equity index or equity swap, option, or forward agreement; a debt index or debt swap, option, or forward agreement; a credit spread or credit swap, option, or forward agreement; a commodity index or commodity swap, option, or forward agreement; and a weather swap, weather derivative, or weather option;

There is 2 ways to do it, one through a trust to redeem a security (there is many kinds of securities to swap) through IRS,
    The other way is through a broker who I spoke directly to had told me what this is called and that I would need a " Credit Swap Broker " to do it.

motla68

My apologies. I thought that you were trying to tell me something. Specifically that there is some kind of monetary exchange happening around A4V, STRAWMAN, Coupon/Remittance redemption etc.

But Now...

Rock ,

David,

Now you say, Let's Pretend...

Oh, and let's pretend that David doesn't understand.

I think it plain that I presumed that others reading might understand your posting US Code and adminishing I interpret it correctly, the same way I understood it.

It is the same thing that got Robert Arthur MENARD of the World Freeman Society so upset with me for asking him to explain why he thinks that birth certificates are stock certificates in the Canada Corporation. Slide to the 5:00 Minute Mark and the 1:00 Hour Mark of this video - Security of the Person. Rob put a blurb over the Railroad Stock Certificate he was trying to pass for the birth certificate - upon my badgering him to explain the source. Well, it turned out that he asked somebody and she gave him a "revealing look". That is the only source he has against the cold hard reality we live in:

So I apologize to you, Motla68;

I did not realize this was just a game of Let's Pretend. I came out of the starting gate looking for examples of coupons, remittances or bills that people have marked up with whatever "other" law you propose functions like an account good for setoff. I would like to see the Setoff too and do not feel I am unique.

Forgive me for misunderstanding your intent.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-20-11 at 09:18 AM.

P.S. I think of this thread as the 'garbage dump' around here. Mysticone came and went - mispelling and misapplying asinine, with a loaded question for a poll, that everybody pretty much just ignored or misunderstood to begin with; and it would seem that nobody, including me ever got his point about the Eleventh Amendment anyway.

P.S. I think of this thread as the 'garbage dump' around here. Mysticone came and went - mispelling and misapplying asinine, with a loaded question for a poll, that everybody pretty much just ignored or misunderstood to begin with; and it would seem that nobody, including me ever got his point about the Eleventh Amendment anyway.
    I agree - and I laugh because I think that I'm the one that bumped this thread back to life.

The 11th Amendment, according to my reading and interpretation thereof, states that the judiciary powers have been stripped from federal courts in cases of both law and equity which is then followed by a comma with additional clauses.

The only jurisdiction left would be admiralty law.

Anyone want to rip the above stated to shreds, please feel free. I love dialectics. Other eyes will see or provide what I cannot.