Thread: The economics of admiralty

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Really!! "So help me God." => What have I gotten myself into??!

There is another very interesting genome component. Actually two-prong. Linguistics pegs Matthew THORNTON who opened the precedent for my bond - Life, Estate and Sacred Honor.

Name:  approbation clause.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  64.4 KB

Notice the author.

Name:  NY_FREEMASONRY back cover.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  196.2 KB

Take a look at the man issuing the oath. I think his descendant was associated with Tim TURNER (President of the USA Republics now in prison for tapping the stock of the US) by accident. The contemporary LIVINGSTON was only grabbing a soapbox I gather. I spoke with him later on a podcast and he became very uncomfortable about the association with the Republics.

Dr LIVINGSTON about NY Freemasonry.

Summary of Intent.

After a comment broadcasting to the brain trust, I am having some insight:

Crosstalk: I have attached a few pages from my new Find too. If you find it interesting though, I add that in my opinion Dr. LIVINGSTON formed his theory about fraud, and then compiled source research around that premise, never stopping to reevaluate that the City of New York (METRO organization) is not in the dissenting State NY. Just as the dominions of Levi (priest) were not in the territory of Israel, but throughout "the cities and their suburbs".
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-16-17 at 08:39 AM.