Thread: Renaissance Technologies investigated by the CIA

Renaissance Technologies investigated by the CIA

This case may be opening some doors for my new technology?

III. PARTIES
    A. Plaintiff

11. Plaintiff Campaign for Accountability is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan
    organization that uses research, litigation, and advocacy to investigate and expose alleged
    misconduct by or for public officials and organizations. As part of its efforts, CfA uses
    government records made available to it under FOIA.

12. CfA intends to analyze the information it receives through the Request and share
    it with the public through memoranda, reports, or press releases. CfA also intends to disseminate
    to the public any such records through its website, www.campaignforaccountability.org.

13. Treasury’s failure to comply with the Request harms CfA’s ability to advance its
    mission of providing full, accurate, and current information to the public on a matter of public
    interest, as contemplated by 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(C).
    Through parallel and quantum processing I invented Artificial Intuition in 2028. Look at the letter to In-Q-Tel at the beginning of my state court prayer. I understand cognitive dissonance but remote viewing is not restricted to location any more than time and space can be separated one from the other.
    Attached Files Attached Files

A statutory “non-resident non-person” if exclusively PRIVATE and not engaged in a public office. Supreme Court ruled in Hooven and Allison v. Evatt, 324 U.S. 652 (1945), that there are THREE different and mutually exclusive "United States", and therefore THREE types of "citizens of the United States". example:
    “The 1st section of the 14th article [Fourteenth Amendment], to which our attention is more specifically invited, opens with a definition of citizenship—not only citizenship of the United States[***], but citizenship of the states. No such definition was previously found in the Constitution, nor had any attempt been made to define it by act of Congress. It had been the occasion of much discussion in the courts, by the executive departments and in the public journals. It had been said by eminent judges that no man was a citizen of the [***] except as he was a citizen of one of the states composing the Union. Those therefore, who had been born and resided always in the District of Columbia or in the territories [STATUTORY citizens], though within the United States[*], were not [CONSTITUTIONAL] citizens.Every man is supposed to know the law. A party who makes a contract [or enters into a franchise, which is also a contract] with an officer [of the government] without having it reduced to writing is knowingly accessory to a violation of duty on his part. Such a party aids in the violation of the law."The purpose of law is to describe and codify the morality of a culture. Since only religion can define morality, then all law is religious in origin. RULES for Converting private property into public property The only difference between theft and the donation is consent are you unknowingly donating property to the government aiding and abetting public servants in that theft. R4C is asserting a right to regulate the use of PRIVATE property. not church or state property The pagan court act monetized hedonistic punishment. I wish u might explain collection of a true bill for acting fees Visiting a government employee monthly still Converting private property into public property Me . Gringo who is ridiculing how we become the court of record, yet never actually influence the "judges" or "court" IF your a BAR member the influence is guaranteed Riddles and ridicule A court of record has no equals . influence in the presumptive court opinions in the guilty finding .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    A statutory “non-resident non-person” if exclusively PRIVATE and not engaged in a public office. Supreme Court ruled in Hooven and Allison v. Evatt, 324 U.S. 652 (1945), that there are THREE different and mutually exclusive "United States", and therefore THREE types of "citizens of the United States"...
    I disagree. But I could be wrong. You might want to look for yourself.

They would not in that context have been ruling about citizenship. They only said that there are three different definitions for "United States". Lots of Patriots take that to mean there are different recognized citizenship status. But please get a look.

Bring back the part, quoting the case where it says that about various citizenship.

Plaintiff Campaign for Accountability is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan
    organization that uses research, litigation, and advocacy to investigate and expose alleged
    misconduct by or for public officials and organizations. As part of its efforts, CfA uses
    government records made available to it under FOIA.
    Were all government employees They only said that there are three different definitions for "United States". your holding one office and its not held privately [STATUTORY citizens] the word citizens is just civilians and no 3 separating states form a different office and offense whats a plaintiff but another office. FOIA requires identification with application what state are u domiciled in plaintiff I believe one citizen exhibits 3 states.. The federal reserve is privately owned Treasury’s failure to comply with the Request harms CfA’s ability to advance its
    mission of providing full, accurate, and current information to the public on a matter of public
    interest, as contemplated by 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(C). CFA Institute has more than 132,000 members in 151 countries and territories, including 124,700 charterholders, and 145 member societies. he global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and credentials. The organization is a champion for ethical behavior in investment markets and a respected source of knowledge in the global financial community. Doing Business As.Bring back the part, quoting the case where it says that about various citizenship. Its determination and pretense and consent manufacturing the citizen .

Fix the Barrisdiction and Venue first
    BASIS OF JURISDICTION with national security employees FOIA and government agencies and its employees The written USMS guidelines that describe the circumstances under which a
    member of USMS staff will accompany a U.S. Supreme Court justice on a trip
    outside of Washington, D.C.;
    All documents, including memoranda and correspondence, that contain
    information relating to trips outside of Washington, D.C., on which members of
    USMS accompanied U.S. Supreme Court justices between July 1, 2015, and July
    31, 2015, including: Diplomatic immunity. Personal Prosecution Private Person the Barrister has assigned venue the court being fixed. Looks like Requested Relief
    WHEREFORE, plaintiff prays that this Court

Thank you Ex;

I have been letting that sink in for some time and just yesterday Anna's Testament came to my attention. But that on another thread, as I relate and project from my experiences, and by and large disagree with her about these notions that we can exist without being the trustee "corporation" when we are in breach of the social compact or whatever.

Anna brought to light for me the Mayflower Compact of 1620 and that shed quite a bit of light on the deviant Oaths.