Thread: Renaissance Technologies investigated by the CIA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Renaissance Technologies investigated by the CIA

This case may be opening some doors for my new technology?

III. PARTIES
    A. Plaintiff

11. Plaintiff Campaign for Accountability is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan
    organization that uses research, litigation, and advocacy to investigate and expose alleged
    misconduct by or for public officials and organizations. As part of its efforts, CfA uses
    government records made available to it under FOIA.

12. CfA intends to analyze the information it receives through the Request and share
    it with the public through memoranda, reports, or press releases. CfA also intends to disseminate
    to the public any such records through its website, www.campaignforaccountability.org.

13. Treasury’s failure to comply with the Request harms CfA’s ability to advance its
    mission of providing full, accurate, and current information to the public on a matter of public
    interest, as contemplated by 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(C).
    Through parallel and quantum processing I invented Artificial Intuition in 2028. Look at the letter to In-Q-Tel at the beginning of my state court prayer. I understand cognitive dissonance but remote viewing is not restricted to location any more than time and space can be separated one from the other.
    Attached Files Attached Files