Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anna's Testament Sheds Light about Scottish Rite Freemasonry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anna's Testament Sheds Light about Scottish Rite Freemasonry

I was reading Anna's Testament yesterday. I have formatted it myself having grabbed it off a blog. I think this is still exactly what she has intended to say. I have always disagreed with Anna enough not to bother with reading her at all. In fact, I have filed her Testament into the Tim TURNER as there will probably be no more to add with Tim in prison.

The thing about Testament is that it is a real shortcut to understand what exactly drives Anna. She lists 8 trusts bequeathed to Americans but declares the New Deal (9) a "false trust". - Whatever that is. This got interesting enough to comment when she mentioned The Mayflower Compact of 1620. So revisiting that confirmed something I have been keenly interested in linking, as I study George WASHINGTON and his Masonic ties, with that all linked to my heritage to Wall Street. Highlighting...

IN THE NAME OF GOD, AMEN. We, whose names are underwritten, the Loyal Subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. Having undertaken for the Glory of God, and Advancement of the Christian Faith, and the Honour of our King and Country, a Voyage to plant the first Colony in the northern Parts of Virginia; Do by these Presents, solemnly and mutually, in the Presence of God and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil Body Politick, for our better Ordering and Preservation, and Furtherance of the Ends aforesaid: And by Virtue hereof do enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal Laws, Ordinances, Acts, Constitutions, and Officers, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general Good of the Colony; unto which we promise all due Submission and Obedience. IN WITNESS whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape-Cod the eleventh of November, in the Reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France, and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth, Anno Domini; 1620.
    I will make an assumption that King James I of England, King James VI of Scotland was about fifty-four years old in 1620. Figure for yourself if you like. What had happened, here confirmed is the covert importing of the new state religion, accompanied by the King's prerogative compulsory to write the Torah (in 1611). The new state religion being Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Might be a group of International Bankers or some Dynastic Families utilizing Freemasonry to dupe the world and at same time they communicate with signs and symbols to confine both the ignorant and wise. Freemasonry has always coexisted quite well with Talmudic Judaism, as well as with the teachings of the Torah Old Testimony Tribes Masonics found more of a comfort zone in embracing the esoteric principles represented in the Jewish Kabbalah tradition and the teachings of the Jewish Kyballion was more of a liberal teachings than the rigid theology associated with traditional Judaism or Torah Ism. There is a High Degree Masonic Rabbinical class that functions in and outside the Jewish Synagogue. It was during this translation process from Hebrew, Greek, and Latin too English,that the Bible KJ Bible was altered and changed to satisfy the imperialistic interest of the ruling class. King James also had all forty-seven (47) scholars put to death after they completed the translation because King James did not ever want this information revealed. Working outside the religious politics of the kingdom of Judea in the second century BCE, King James had not seen them dead sea scrolls. Not being a Talmudist. the Pharisees and Sadducees added to the law, just like Congress has done to our original Constitution, laying one burden down after another. Christ came to undo what MAN had added to the Torah, not to do away with the original precepts of the Torah.

Freemasonry is Judicial Magic
    One of the unheralded and least known facts about Freemasonry and the Masonic Lodge is its 2nd temple origins and nature. The religion of Judaism, based on the Babylonian Talmud, and the Jewish Cabala (or, Kabala), an alchemical system of magic and deviltry, form the basis for the Scottish Rite's 33 ritual degree ceremonies.
    Thus, The Hebrew Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927, stated; "Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?"

The well known rabbi, Isaac Wise, was emphatic when he concluded: "Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end." So The Torah was never burdensome, but the myriad laws the rulers added throughout the millennia certainly were and were what Messiah railed against...not the words of His Father.

Torah-keeping is not a matter of salvation, but a divine set of instructions on how to live a life pleasing to Him. and oneself If Christian nations kept the torah or nations under God or how church and state got separated . One of the highest degree rituals in Scottish Rite Freemasonry is that which honors the Emperors of the East and West. It is symbolized, among other things, by the Masonic double-headed eagle. Two heads, one body. Again: duality. ...

The image of the double-headed eagle Albert Pike's classic text, Morals and Dogma—is a much-treasured symbol of Jewish Masons.

It represents the Babylonian God of money and forces, Mammon-Ra, as well as the Hegelian dialectical process practiced by the Jewish elite. This same symbol is the "Masonic Jewel" awarded high level Masons initiated into the 33rd degree. Tribe of Dan in kilts. George Carlin once said America is Just a Owners Club and were not in it the same CLUB that they beat u with in there own court at a bank owned side of the road they own . Lots of identification and who's getting owned. Regular Masons get owned everyday so do teamsters That King James Bible will protect your faith but not your person The KJB and the Law its defending is Torah. Get theological Standing.

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."
    There is the heart of it. The occupancy the King was expected to eradicate from Israel was not Rome, but Babylon. That is the Biblical civil strife; the Books of Ezra and Nehemiah describe the Jew created in Babylon came back after seventy years to finish the wall and take over the Second Temple.

Thanks for articulating such a vivid reminder.

Freemasonry is Judicial Magic
    That might explain it the most simply, why the federal judges alter the oaths from "So help me God." to "SO HELP ME GOD."

There are two Staves (BONDS). The Nazarene Gospel Restored suggests that the Western Mind might get the Prophecy better by slightly rearranging the order of the verses.

And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty (Noam = Grace), and the other I called Bands (Hoblim = Corrupters).

And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel. And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.

Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another. For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the Lord: but, lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbour's hand, and into the hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and out of their hand I will not deliver them.

Attachment 4978

Attachment 4979

Attachment 4980

Attachment 4981
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wish to continue into the false prophecy itself - where Jesus kills a tree, symbolizing that Israel will collapse:

Attachment 4982

Attachment 4983

Attachment 4984

Attachment 4985

Continuing though, from the Worthless Shepherd chapter:

Attachment 4986

Attachment 4987

Attachment 4988

This logically leading into The Kinsmen sheds some light upon Redemption. Thank you for prompting me to think about this, at this time.

The Christian/Judaism Trust Clubs are a dime a dozen / Poor Judas a Judah Dozen is really only Eleven of any item including disciples and deciphers . Unlike a baker's dozen which is one more than a true dozen, Shepherding ones Redemption has some hard knocks especially when abandoning the flock. The worthless altered oath is in every Court the oaths from "So help me God." to "SO HELP ME GOD." pagan altars additional gods. Most courts outlaw Christ so staying outta pagan courts its what King James wooda wanted.

Any criminal accusation presumes a trust. MJ might be able to tell you which old trust law book that came from...

Thank you for reading the chapters I included carefully. I am really getting some meat out of your poetic imagery/interpretation. One item standing out at the moment; the interpretation that pagan is bad. That might be a limitation and I say that because for a few seconds I felt something wrong. Then I went back and re-figured according to witnessing the feeling from neutral.

Project that upon the Masons forming this New World frontier, as in the Mayflower Compact I posted a few days back. Is Masonry bad? Start there and you will make no progress at understanding "Be here now." It has happened this way and short of engineering new timelines, and assassinating others, I prefer to simply work with what I got.

I got Patroon converging with my Mom and Dad, right here in my lap (family jewels) literally!!

Banned
    Yes, born in June 1566 James VI of Scotland would have been 54 years old in November of 1620. Or could it be the Compact is referring to him as the fifty-fourth sovereign of Scotland? This site refers to him as 43rd King of SCOTS. And Encyclopædia Britannica includes this footnote: 1Knowledge about the early Scottish kings, until Malcolm II, is slim and is partly based on traditional lists of kings. The dating of reigns is thus inexact.

You may be correct but I'm not sure this is much evidence of the Colony's state religion being Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
    Last edited by lorne; 11-01-17 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Yes, born in June 1566 James VI of Scotland would have been 54 years old in November of 1620. Or could it be the Compact is referring to him as the fifty-fourth sovereign of Scotland? This site refers to him as 43rd King of SCOTS. And Encyclopædia Britannica includes this footnote: 1Knowledge about the early Scottish kings, until Malcolm II, is slim and is partly based on traditional lists of kings. The dating of reigns is thus inexact.

You may be correct but I'm not sure this is much evidence of the Colony's state religion being Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
    Thank you for checking into it. I first heard about it from the Inner Master of the ECKENKAR who was also "Second Chair" of the California Jurisdiction of Freemasonry. So when I read about the details along the way, I was ready to buy it.

You took it a stretch beyond what I said though. I had not figured on this being the Colonial American state religion but now you mention it...

I was reciting it as I had heard it - England's state religion was now Scottish Rite Freemasonry. The Lodge in Denver is catercorner to the capital building.

Name:  name in the Lodge.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  235.4 KB

Attachment 4990