Thread: Anna's Testament Sheds Light about Scottish Rite Freemasonry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anna's Testament Sheds Light about Scottish Rite Freemasonry

I was reading Anna's Testament yesterday. I have formatted it myself having grabbed it off a blog. I think this is still exactly what she has intended to say. I have always disagreed with Anna enough not to bother with reading her at all. In fact, I have filed her Testament into the Tim TURNER as there will probably be no more to add with Tim in prison.

The thing about Testament is that it is a real shortcut to understand what exactly drives Anna. She lists 8 trusts bequeathed to Americans but declares the New Deal (9) a "false trust". - Whatever that is. This got interesting enough to comment when she mentioned The Mayflower Compact of 1620. So revisiting that confirmed something I have been keenly interested in linking, as I study George WASHINGTON and his Masonic ties, with that all linked to my heritage to Wall Street. Highlighting...

IN THE NAME OF GOD, AMEN. We, whose names are underwritten, the Loyal Subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. Having undertaken for the Glory of God, and Advancement of the Christian Faith, and the Honour of our King and Country, a Voyage to plant the first Colony in the northern Parts of Virginia; Do by these Presents, solemnly and mutually, in the Presence of God and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil Body Politick, for our better Ordering and Preservation, and Furtherance of the Ends aforesaid: And by Virtue hereof do enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal Laws, Ordinances, Acts, Constitutions, and Officers, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general Good of the Colony; unto which we promise all due Submission and Obedience. IN WITNESS whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape-Cod the eleventh of November, in the Reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France, and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth, Anno Domini; 1620.
    I will make an assumption that King James I of England, King James VI of Scotland was about fifty-four years old in 1620. Figure for yourself if you like. What had happened, here confirmed is the covert importing of the new state religion, accompanied by the King's prerogative compulsory to write the Torah (in 1611). The new state religion being Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
    Attached Files Attached Files