Thread: World Citizenship

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Altering the form was a novation by you and that allows for their R4C. It sounds like they are willing to honor your payment if you are willing to identify yourself with the passport as a US citizen.

I suggest you get a WSA passport too. Get it all marked up with all the visas you can. Remember that getting a visa does not obligate you to going there to that country.

My passport only has my true name. But they call the family nomen NAME on the page and I could not lie. So I insisted they put my name by the NAME - and you go to page 5 to find out that they mean Family Name by NAME. So I talked this over with the WSA attorney and he agreed with me but not enough to change the form of the WSA passport to tell the truth.

My suggestion is that you get your visas pre-approved and use the WSA Passport but if the customs officer says,

No. I meant your real passport.

Then you explain that you prefer to identify yourself by your true name rather than to create the legal fiction and pull out the traditional passport.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-26-12 at 12:19 AM.