Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World Citizenship

World Citizenship

Has anyone ever heard of a world citizenship passport?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Passport

Quote Originally Posted by Amaz View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of a world citizenship passport?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Passport

I looked into these, but instead, I got the united States passport. I did, however, read the instructions with the application.

The instructions and notices with the APP spell out if something on the app did not apply to me, to line them out and supply a written notice why.

So, I struck out many things on the app, including anything about "US Citizen", put "reported" on the Date of Birth and all that.

Also, with the Notices, I "Refused for Cause" several things (the parts about using the information for law enforcement, IRS, collections, etc etc. On the "no refund" part and NOTICED them the fees were being paid with redeemed lawful money and I would get a full refund should they refuse to supply a passport. I also gave a non-domestic address on the app with no zip code. And a separate C/O address for return mailing.

All "0"s where is asked for SSN.

I made copies of the application, the notices and returned the ones with my R4C with the app. I wrote a letter telling them I had no first hand information about the reported dates, places and other incidentals on the app and would not swear or affirm to any of them being true or factual.

All without prejudice, signed in true name.

I did this after reading another passport and seeing that nowhere did it say anything about a "US Citizen" (only citizen/national of the United States) and that the passport had an admonition from the Secretary of state to provide the bearer with "lawful protection and aid and not to delay", which I thought was okay with me.

I clearly singed their new passport "NOT FOR ID" "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" "WITHOUT PREJUDICE" By: True Name.

I have Used it to travel out of the Nation without issue. One private security guy at an airport stated my added verbiage above my autograph "invalidated" the passport.

I simply responded "Hmmmm." with a puzzled look on my face. He handed it back to me and I got on the airplane, no other agents said a word about it.

A postal clerk asked me for ID to cash a postal money order. I told her I had a passport, she then asked for a Drivers License. I told her I was not driving and did not have one. I handed her the passport, she asked what the "Not for ID" meant, I told her "because I did not know where or when I was born." she said "Okay" and then cashed out the postal money order I had given her.

I do not have a scanner, or I would scan the app with my amendments to it.

David, have you traveled outside of the "country" with your world passport?

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for the detailed explanation.
    You are welcome, David. I don't know that it did anything to apply in that way, but after careful consideration, I do think that border security is and was part of the original Republic and any "official" document I can get which states:

"The Secretary of the United States of America hereby requests all whom it may concern to permit the citizen/national named herein to pass without delay or hindrance and in case of need to give all lawful aid and protection."

Might be a good thing to have. After all, a port is legally defined as:

PORT. A place to which the officers of the customs are appropriated, and which include the privileges and guidance of all members and creeks which are allotted to them. 1 Chit. Com. Law, 726; Postlewaith's Com. Dict. h.t.; 1 Chit. Com. L. Index, h.t. According to Dalloz, a port is a place within land, protected against the waves and winds, and affording to vessels a place of safety. Diet. Supp. h.t. By the Roman law a port is defined to be locus, conclusus, quo importantur merces, et unde exportantur. Dig. 50,16, 59. See 7 N. S. 81. 2. A port differs from a haven, (q.v.) and includes something more. 1st. It is a place at which vessels may arrive and discharge, or take in their cargoes. 2. It comprehends a vale, city or borough, called in Latin caput corpus, for the reception of mariners and merchants, for securing the goods, and bringing them to market, and for victualling the ships. 3. It is impressed with its legal character by the civil authority. Hale de Portibus Mar. c. 2; 1 Harg. 46, 73; Bac. Ab. Prerogative, D 5; Com. Dig. Navigation, E; 4 Inst. 148; Callis on Sewers, 56; 2 Chit. Com. Law, 2; Dig. 60, 16, 59; Id. 43, 12, 1, 13; Id. 47, 10, 15, 7; Id. 39, 4, 15.

I think maybe, a "passport" when obtained properly (lawful money payment and factual reporting on the application) can be used to secure ones right to "pass" from admiralty/maritime/legal to the land.

The more I get into these subjects, the more I find "government" agents are willing and able to provide and fill their lawful roles/duties as protectors of rights when lawfully demanded by the people.

I remember in my earlier days of research, someone wrote "if you go into their admiralty courts and claim common law, you better have a passport".

A "pass-port" to get out of off their "docket" and back onto dry land should things go poorly?

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    I looked into these, but instead, I got the united States passport. I did, however, read the instructions with the application.

The instructions and notices with the APP spell out if something on the app did not apply to me, to line them out and supply a written notice why.

So, I struck out many things on the app, including anything about "US Citizen", put "reported" on the Date of Birth and all that.

Also, with the Notices, I "Refused for Cause" several things (the parts about using the information for law enforcement, IRS, collections, etc etc. On the "no refund" part and NOTICED them the fees were being paid with redeemed lawful money and I would get a full refund should they refuse to supply a passport. I also gave a non-domestic address on the app with no zip code. And a separate C/O address for return mailing.

I made copies of the application, the notices and returned the ones with my R4C with the app. I wrote a letter telling them I had no first hand information about the reported dates, places and other incidentals on the app and would not swear or affirm to any of them being true or factual.

I did this after reading another passport and seeing that nowhere did it say anything about a "US Citizen" (only citizen/national of the United States) and that the passport had an admonition from the Secretary of state to provide the bearer with "lawful protection and aid and not to delay", which I thought was okay with me.

I clearly singed their new passport "NOT FOR ID" "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" "WITHOUT PREJUDICE" By: True Name.

I have Used it to travel out of the Nation without issue. One private security guy at an airport stated my added verbiage above my autograph "invalidated" the passport.

I simply responded "Hmmmm." with a puzzled look on my face. He handed it back to me and I got on the airplane, no other agents said a word about it.

A postal clerk asked me for ID to cash a postal money order. I told her I had a passport, she then asked for a Drivers License. I told her I was not driving and did not have one. I handed her the passport, she asked what the "Not for ID" meant, I told her "because I did not know where or when I was born." she said "Okay" and then cashed out the postal money order I had given her.

Hi Martin...thanks for sharing your experience.

Do you still have a copy of your app and amendments? If so, could we maybe encourage you to go to a Kinko/FedEx store where they have document scanners to scan your app/amendments and then display them here?....puhleez? ))

I would sooooo like to emulate your success with a success of my own with a new passport.

Big THANKS in advance for any/all effort.

Hbert

Very interesting, thank you martin earl.
    I'm wondering, how did you handle the R4Cs?
    Did you file copies into your USDC case file?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Very interesting, thank you martin earl.
    I'm wondering, how did you handle the R4Cs?
    Did you file copies into your USDC case file?
    Right now, I just have copies in my own records. It is my intention to start filing them in a mic. case jacket. Right now, I am saving money for some actual 350 lawful money District Court suits (and becoming a suitor myself), so all my change is going to the piggy bank for those.

Hbert, I will try to get some pictures of the Passport app with an Iphone and email them then post them here.

Hbert, I will try to get some pictures of the Passport app with an Iphone and email them then post them here.
    m.e., that sounds great!