Thread: World Citizenship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VISA in WSA passport.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

martin earl...

Have you had any success in getting your new passport scanned and sanitized for sharing?

I'm eager to learn/know how to accomplish this correctly in the same manner as you describe.

Hbert

Quote Originally Posted by Hbert997 View Post
    martin earl...

Have you had any success in getting your new passport scanned and sanitized for sharing?

I'm eager to learn/know how to accomplish this correctly in the same manner as you describe.

Hbert
    Hbert, I am working on it, trying to get clear enough pictures on an Iphone of the papers, I am having trouble blotting out certain items, maybe I can send them email to David and he can post them, my laptop is not the best at such things.

I have an evidence repository now, so I will file them there as well. I apologize for the delay in getting them, it has been a very busy summer!

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Hbert, I am working on it, trying to get clear enough pictures on an Iphone of the papers, I am having trouble blotting out certain items, maybe I can send them email to David and he can post them, my laptop is not the best at such things.

I have an evidence repository now, so I will file them there as well. I apologize for the delay in getting them, it has been a very busy summer!
    That is a good method. Put Sticky Note cutouts over the address and other items you want redacted by the US clerk of court and publish through PACER. Paint is a good program for editing out private information too.

My travels and future travels are private but I suggest that you go visit a local embassy for your destination and get the visa in advance. You can do so without any obligation to go there so you can collect visas on your passport and when the border guard, say in a stricter nation like Israel see that other nations accept the WSA Passport, that tends to smooth things.

One thing I hope that they have addressed is Name. Then you go to page 5 and they explain that is Surname. I spoke about this with their attorney. He agreed with me but wanted to keep the convention, which is deceptive. If they would have said Surname on the face of the passport then I would have gladly put VAN PELT there, in all upper case letters. But that is the real crux of the legal trust now, isn't it?

The WSA wants to trick people into thinking that their family name is their name, or part of their name.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-24-11 at 10:28 AM.

That is a trend on various passports that I have been pointing out. Its evidence IMHO that they are wholly pushing for the public side. A prospective remedy is to file a notice explaining the intent. Alternatively or also to make sure the signature is something like:

John for DOE HENRY JOHN
    Any thumbprint would be over "John" rather than over DOE HENRY JOHN. Or "By: John, as Secured Party/Authorized Representative." Interestingly enough...

The Chinese passport is rather unique in that it simply states (in mixed case) "Name in full".
    Last edited by allodial; 06-25-11 at 01:55 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

BTW! Pay close attention to the MRZ..its encoded FIRST LAST too!! Not "LAST FIRST". He claims his name to be Gao Hao not Hao Goa. Quite telling. According to the ICAO standard the first line of the MRZ is:

1. Document Type such as "P" or "LP" [Field size = 2 characters]
    2. Issuing State code (ISO 3166 Standard). [Field size = 3 characters]
    3. Name [Field size = 39 characters]

AFAIK the ICAO standard book does not specify whether "last name" or "first name" comes first or not. The field is simply "Name".

For edification compare to:

David Merrill how about a place of birth as "Private", "The Americas" or "on North America"?
    Last edited by allodial; 06-25-11 at 02:43 AM.