Thread: World Citizenship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Perhaps because there are States of the United States that are creatures of the United States (mainly post 1862/1871) and there are States of America which created the United States and if you dont make the distinction....
    Thank you Allodial. I agree. In my request to "renew" I did not use the name of the CORPORATE fictions created post 1862/71. It may not make a difference in the eyes of the man or woman looking at the "Renewal" form. The may only "see" the FICTION.

This was an experiment so I could see what they would object to and cite if they did not want to make any "corrections" to their records or issue a new passort. They seem to be focused on the jurat and under penalty of perjury issue. I will not knowingly make a false statement. The challenge is I am not the Creator and I don't know everything, but only a vanishingly small bit...

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Proper name?
    Working Knot Dog vs WORKING KNOT DOG

Things that are similar are not the same. At least that is my understanding.

Interestingly, in re-examining the forms (DS-11) vs ( DS-82) the latter has this above the space for name:

"1. Name Last"

The DS-11, original application used to state: "Fill in using all block letters". Now it also reads like the DS-82.
    Last edited by Working Dog; 06-03-12 at 07:43 PM.