Thread: Affidavit of Truth

Affidavit of Truth

I have been using this endorsement stamp on checks I deposit:

Redeemed Lawful Money
    Pursuant to 12 USC § 411
    www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/

For both my corporate and personal accounts.

I desire to start including in my corporate tax return an affidavit of truth similar to the attached. The above endorsement I have used is different than the one in the affidavit. How should this affidavit be changed to reflect the difference?

Is the above endorsement the currently recommended one?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I have been using this endorsement stamp on checks I deposit:

Redeemed Lawful Money
    Pursuant to 12 USC § 411
    www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/

For both my corporate and personal accounts.

I desire to start including in my corporate tax return an affidavit of truth similar to the attached. The above endorsement I have used is different than the one in the affidavit. How should this affidavit be changed to reflect the difference?

Is the above endorsement the currently recommended one?
    Hi Stephan;

Wow! That is a very old affidavit. You bring back memories.

That is such a roundabout way of making the same claim that I abandoned it many years ago. It is a useful lesson though. The only thing that makes the privately owned central bank of the US (the Fed) an instrumentality of Congress is that it is granted something quite counter-intuitive to healthy commerce.

First though, who is holding the stock? You are. What's in your wallet? The Fed notes are the stock and they are designed to be worth less tomorrow as they are worth today. I cannot think of any time when the value of a dollar bill has actually increased. Being elastic currency the Fed can only regulate how quickly or slowly the value of the US dollar declines.

In commerce, any other corporation is required to strive for increase and profit.

DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR EXCHANGED FOR NON-NEGOTIABLE FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES OF FACE VALUE

What would a non-negotiable Fed not be? A US note. You can exchange a Fed note for a US note because the US note can be of higher value than a Fed note. They are as curiosity and collector items, because of their rarity. However, a Fed note is not fiat. You can grab a current asset report any time by plugging Fed Asset Report Current into a search engine. Albeit SDR's play a major role in securing the value of a dollar, that is a confidence and security building measure worth considering. Assets.

The captured mind.

The value of a US note, being completely fiat, is determined by who is willing to buy or otherwise accept it for goods and services. Albeit encrypted in Masonry, these gold coins are likely backing any outstanding US notes, but that is more a show to satisfy law.

I have been using the newer stamp for my signature a long while now, no problem. Get over to www.lawfulmoneytrust.com and learn trust law if you like to be functional. The Legal Name in ALL UPPER CASE anticipates trust anyway. Understand constructive trust and then you will be accomplished in remedy, while at the same time you can prosper from things like working, saving and investing.

My initial reaction to your post and questions though, is that you should focus more on record-keeping and forming that making declarations and testimony by affidavit. If you like making Notices and Demands though, then it is more a matter of where to send them. Like to your bank manager. Or maybe the nearest Fed bank? The US Treasury?