Thread: PositiveMoney.org - Banking 101

PositiveMoney.org - Banking 101

While I am not a fan of their proposal on how to solve the problems with central banking I do like their efforts on shifting from using debt based assets to debt free money, and this UK group has a decent video series called Banking 101 that gives a very basic series of lessons on how central banking works. It may make a great tool for new members who are learning the basics about how central banking works.

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore of the family of RHODES

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Theodore View Post
    While I am not a fan of their proposal on how to solve the problems with central banking I do like their efforts on shifting from using debt based assets to debt free money, and this UK group has a decent video series called Banking 101 that gives a very basic series of lessons on how central banking works. It may make a great tool for new members who are learning the basics about how central banking works.

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore of the family of RHODES
    Thank you Christopher Theodore!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you Christopher Theodore!
    You're welcome David Merrill. There are a few minor technical flaws in it, but the general layout is pretty solid. I figured that as people find errors, there is probably already more technical discussion at this forum that could be linked to in the comments elaborating upon the basics.