Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
You can look for yourself by plugging in Fed Assets Current. I present this as "where we are at now". As compared to where the Initiative proposes to take us...
Which is here (or where ever it would be best reflected in the general public ledger of the US Treasury):

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsre...nce_sheets.htm

This is where the People's common Wealth is reflected, and there will eventually be accounting of the assets (measured amounts of intellectual property) manifesting on this balance sheet under "Other Assets" (or wherever the Treasury deems appropriate in the Asset section), and the cumulative liability of the debts to all the schools will be shown in the Liabilities section.

This accounting is not based on promises of future performance, however. The graduates already spent the time & energy developing the resulting Wealth (with the help of the schools). We will be accounting for the results of past performance.

That said, because of the massive difference between the base value (that is being proposed to be monetized) and the potential true value (which may still be monetized in other ways) methods for dealing in "futures" for those people interested in such things will have plenty to speculate on and the graduates will have the opportunity to prove that the true value of their knowledge and education, and the accruing value, is way more valuable then the default base value:

The key to following my thinking about "futures" being education/potential based is to gather a realistic picture how SDR's can be assets in the Treasury. This is by comprehending how SDR's are used today, globally. They set the value of internationally insured packages according to the Universal Postal Union.

This might be a bit difficult at first but consider endorsement as a promise not to redeem the bill. Then it might start to dawn. I say this because this discussion is the imagery coming into new light.

The bill (of indictment) being redeemed is exoneration. Redemption. If you sign yourself accommodation party, even on naked contract, then you are promising your substance in lieu of redeeming the bill for value. [This is great stuff for a Coffee Chat.]

Potentially it would be upon graduation from college that the final risk management algorithm would be applied. Futures becomes the gamble risk on the man or woman's future. Rather than that he or she might educate him or herself enough to redeem, and overcome conditioning that debt has value and substance. The substance is inverted from a negative debt, to a positive productivity potential.

This way, both the SDR and the Initiative can work collaterally functionally. At the same time. The people who "sweep streets" are delivering at a set rate, for a set rate of pay. Easy to calculate so long as they don't wise up enough to overcome the fear "death and taxes" have conditioned into them. This leaves the higher intellectuals, and especially the teachers as wild cards open for the new "futures" gambling scheme.
I guess that what I am up to is to find that medium ground where this might become practical, your Initiative.
Did the preceding responses in this post help with that?

I was having a holiday conversation with a teacher. He just returned to public schools and attracted the attention of a younger teacher by mentioning "accuracy" and "precision" might be a better approach than "mastery".Mastery being the buzzword of the objective teaching 4th and 5th graders. Mastery being for example cramming a memorized multiplication table in between their ears rather than the "long way around" - to teach them algebra so that they can see how the multiplication table is a functional asset composed of products.

Name:  Unified Self-Interest Systems.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  86.8 KB

The blank areas are midrash - open for discussion. So it may be a bad start, the Table. But use standard Wikipedia definitions for Accuracy and Precision. Combinatorial Mathematics is UN Charter Law - METRO organization and the 1492 New World Order. French Bloodline of Jesus etc. but culminating with the French and Americans going into secret Jamaica Rambouillet Accords to decide for the world that SDR's would be replacing gold as the US Dollar floating (instead of the fixed) exchange rate, domestic and foreign - the $42.22/troy ounce domestic earmark on the asset report above.

Name:  secret jr accord.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  82.6 KB

The Quantum Superposition is like the language free of time, in Arrival.

This would assume the ability to "see" how a stable upbringing and moral code offers enough assurance (rather than insurance) that the healthy young graduate will be producing far more returns than his paycheck will be drawing out of the world of good. But furthermore, with the Global Village stabilized a figure could be calculated upon graduation, that would be realistic.
I am/was more concenred with erring on the side of caution than accuracy & persision... accounting for the lowest common deonomininator. As long as the assets are not over valued -- assigned an inflated value, like the proposed Trillion Dollar Coin from the MMT people -- then there will be no inflation.. the confidence in the money (USD, Yen, Pound, etc..) will just be "stronger" due to the known under valuation of the assets backing the units of money.

".. While people may be tempted to develop more complicated accounting methods to more accurately account for a base value nearer the true value (and I have thought of a few — like using GPA variations to establish degrees of value with the minimal passing GPA equal to the base value and increasing the base value from there), you will find that the accounting is already going to be a bit complicated even with this simple variable cost-based formula establishing the base value of the educational documents. There are hundreds of millions of calculations that are going to be being done, let’s not overwhelm the accountants by making it even more complicated. Any such proposed changes adding complexity to this, if they are deemed wise, can always be done later."

Accounting for the value beyoned the base value which covers the cost of the educational services also leaves a huge amount of questions related to what to do with the money that didn't go to the schools... they start here:

Should it go to the students?
Should it be a bonus for the teachers/schools?
Should the government keep it?

But as you begin to think about the answers and the questions those answers will provoke, and the answers to all those questions, etc... I hope you can appreciate why I am just staying focused on a single solid step (or maybe a few step) rather than overly complicating it to a point that most people would just dissassociate compleatly.

I am not opposed to this happening, greater accuracy & percision, but I am wanting to leave those subsequent innitiatives and deriviative works to others.

The Wright Bros didn't role a F-16 out of their bike shed... and Microsoft's first OS was DOS..

This Initiative will solve one of the Major problems I am interested in solving: the National Debt's slavery of the next 460 years of the population:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...warns-senator/

"Lankford explained that it would take more than 450 years to pay off the national debt in full if the government was able to reach a $50 billion surplus every year. The national debt is currently $19.8 trillion."

With the economic 'fusion power' of the CO101 innovation, we could do it today but it would blow almost all the mental circuits of the population..

But.. with the openended nature of the initiative (unlike a State initiative that have expriation dates, because there is not set law dictating such a thing at the Federal level), this will happen when the population is made aware of it via Constructive Notice -- which is the upgrade to the mental circurity -- and no massive opposition forms.

I don't expect the Majority to actually sign it (it might happen), but more likely that Congress will act on the stiplulation in the Order allowing them to do what they are already authorize to do.

In essence, until a Majority signs it, the Order is not a "command from the sovereign," but a "petition for redress."