Thread: The Congressional Order 101 initiative

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not to diminish your message, but I highlight:

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Theodore View Post
    Someone asked over at LinkedIn why the value of Bitcoins fluctuated... My answer was that the psychosis was being cured. As reality sets in, and the actual value of a Bitcoin came to the forefront of the mind of the population (which is $0.00 - it abstractly represents nothing of value, according to their site), and the price drops... then psychosis is induced in the population via propaganda of some kind and the price goes up... as more and more people cure themselves of the psychosis there will come a time when the population will become immune to this kind of psychosis being induced to a sufficient degree to make it impossible to sustain the hoax of crypto currency.
    Okay then, you go into it in the very next post.

Just to have it said, the CO 101 initiative is not attempting to monetize this portion of what could be called "intellectual property." That deserves to be restated in a more direct way. I am opposed to doing such a thing. I know you are not accusing me of this, but I am concerned other people may at some time in the future.
    You can look for yourself by plugging in Fed Assets Current. I present this as "where we are at now". As compared to where the Initiative proposes to take us...

The Footnotes I pay most attention to:

1. Gold held "under earmark" at Federal Reserve Banks for foreign and international accounts is not included in the gold stock of the United States; see table 3.13, line 3. Gold stock is valued at $42.22 per fine troy ounce.

2. Special drawing rights(SDRs) are valued according to a technique adopted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in July 1974. Values are based on a weighted average of exchange rates for the currencies of member countries. From July 1974 through December 1980, sixteen currencies were used; since January 1981, five currencies have been used. U.S. SDR holdings and reserve positions in the IMF have also been valued on this basis since July 1974.

3. Includes allocations of SDR's in the Special Drawing Account in the International Monetary Fund, plus or minus transactions in SDR's.
    The key to following my thinking about "futures" being education/potential based is to gather a realistic picture how SDR's can be assets in the Treasury. This is by comprehending how SDR's are used today, globally. They set the value of internationally insured packages according to the Universal Postal Union.

This might be a bit difficult at first but consider endorsement as a promise not to redeem the bill. Then it might start to dawn. I say this because this discussion is the imagery coming into new light.

The bill (of indictment) being redeemed is exoneration. Redemption. If you sign yourself accommodation party, even on naked contract, then you are promising your substance in lieu of redeeming the bill for value. [This is great stuff for a Coffee Chat.]

Potentially it would be upon graduation from college that the final risk management algorithm would be applied. Futures becomes the gamble risk on the man or woman's future. Rather than that he or she might educate him or herself enough to redeem, and overcome conditioning that debt has value and substance. The substance is inverted from a negative debt, to a positive productivity potential.

This way, both the SDR and the Initiative can work collaterally functionally. At the same time. The people who "sweep streets" are delivering at a set rate, for a set rate of pay. Easy to calculate so long as they don't wise up enough to overcome the fear "death and taxes" have conditioned into them. This leaves the higher intellectuals, and especially the teachers as wild cards open for the new "futures" gambling scheme.

If we likened the mind to a computer and consciousness to the software...

The computer is not being monetized.

The bios & kernel & operating system are not being monetized.

Installed on/in the operating system are many useful default programs, and it is these portions of consciousness that are being discussed as the assets in the initiative.

Now.. using these default programs to developed more intellectual property is possible, but these additional works are not being monetized by the initiative either.

These additional works would be the private intellectual property (copyrighted works, patents, etc..), and they are monetized in a different way. The trouble I had with monetizing them directly at the Treasury, is that they lack the universal value of the knowledge that degrees and diplomas represent. Further, their valuation is difficult to assess until the book or invention makes it to the market... while not absolutely true, "things are only worth what people are willing to pay" is a common saying and until people pay for it we can't say for sure what it's value is actually going to be.

It's not a great metaphor... but it may help clarify it further for some people.
    I guess that what I am up to is to find that medium ground where this might become practical, your Initiative.

I was having a holiday conversation with a teacher. He just returned to public schools and attracted the attention of a younger teacher by mentioning "accuracy" and "precision" might be a better approach than "mastery". Mastery being the buzzword of the objective teaching 4th and 5th graders. Mastery being for example cramming a memorized multiplication table in between their ears rather than the "long way around" - to teach them algebra so that they can see how the multiplication table is a functional asset composed of products.

Name:  Unified Self-Interest Systems.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  86.8 KB

The blank areas are midrash - open for discussion. So it may be a bad start, the Table. But use standard Wikipedia definitions for Accuracy and Precision. Combinatorial Mathematics is UN Charter Law - METRO organization and the 1492 New World Order. French Bloodline of Jesus etc. but culminating with the French and Americans going into secret Jamaica Rambouillet Accords to decide for the world that SDR's would be replacing gold as the US Dollar floating (instead of the fixed) exchange rate, domestic and foreign - the $42.22/troy ounce domestic earmark on the asset report above.

Name:  secret jr accord.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  82.6 KB

The Quantum Superposition is like the language free of time, in Arrival.

This would assume the ability to "see" how a stable upbringing and moral code offers enough assurance (rather than insurance) that the healthy young graduate will be producing far more returns than his paycheck will be drawing out of the world of good. But furthermore, with the Global Village stabilized a figure could be calculated upon graduation, that would be realistic.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-05-17 at 02:59 AM.