Thread: The Congressional Order 101 initiative

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Congressional Order 101 initiative

Dear Suitors; (I miss writing that, I have been away too long.. :-)

Some of you may remember me posting about this initiative around a year ago. It is still under way and while the Order has not change since then, the abstract has been polished and additional supplemental information has been created to clarify the proposal.

A part of what inspired me to develop the economic innovation being proposed in the Congressional Order 101 initiative was actually based on all of your efforts to redeem private credit in lawful money.

As more and more people cease using a system where the medium of exchange (private credit & FRNs) represents the value of debt based assets, there is a growing need for there to be a sufficient abundance of debt free assets for the money supply, in the form of lawful money issued by the Treasury (US Notes & public money of account), to represent.

While most here are of a mind that debt is not an asset, this is not the current national paradigm, and the all-or-nothing style paradigm shift being attempted is going to be very difficult to pull off, because, while debt based assets are a liability to the borrower, they are an asset to the creditor.

In light of that, those who take a look at the Congressional Order 101 initiative will notice there is no effort being made to "End the Fed" or shift that particular paradigm, and that may turn some of you off to the initiative. The real reason is to avoid all the controversy and resistance to a less drastic paradigm shift that will be more easily achieved and required for the more drastic paradigm shift to even happen, that of using debt free assets to back larger portions of the lawful money supply.

Further, be aware of the physical realities that there is not enough gold & silver on earth (or in the hands of We the People & USA), to provide sufficient amounts of this particular kind of debt free assets to back this shift. So either we screw many people out of all their "money" in their accounts, cause inflation as the debt based assets are destroyed and the money supply is not, or we find and use other types of debt free assets in addition to gold & silver.

Good news: Gold & Silver are not the only debt free assets that can be used as the valuables that the money supply can represent.

The CO 101 initiative is focused on re-empowering the US Treasury and wastes no time or energy with altering or abolishing the Federal Reserve System or the Federal Reserve Bank. Both debt free assets and debt based assets can co-exist on the books as we make this transition. Assets are assets, on the ledgers, after all.

On it's face, the initiative is a means to fund all forms of education with a tax free & tuition free innovation, but it is the nature of the innovative solution that I believe will be more interesting to all of you here, so keep that in mind.

The Abstract is here:

CongressionalOrder101.WordPress.com

The Order (as always), is here:

Congressional Order 101 .pdf

And here are a few additional articles that go into a bit more depth that is only touched on in the Abstract:

An Indirect People's Initiative at the Federal Level? Yes. (The Constitutionality of doing an initiative at the Federal Level, and illustration of meeting the customary & statutory elements of how they are already done at the State level, where this is possible at the Federal level)

A Modern Precedent (Examines the validity of Modern precedents like this Federal people's initiative)

Public & Private -- A Brief Look at Intellectual Property, Monetization & The Congressional Order 101 Initiative

The New Money, What That Means & How It Will Work

And a nice selection of InfoGrapshics illustrating (pun intended), different points of interest in mind sized chunks, and also rebuttals to commonly raised objections and issues I found my self dealing with on social media:

InfoGraphics

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore of the family of RHODES
    Last edited by Christopher Theodore; 11-09-17 at 11:27 PM.