Thread: The Congressional Order 101 initiative

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you! I bought one of the books about garnishment and debt collection Colorado. That is pretty cool.

I bought a couple cameras with a flaw and it breaks easily mechanically. So I offered to show the vender/manufacturer engineers a good fix for replacements. They agreed and gave me a bogus tracking #. The vender in China lied to me. So I bought another in order to revive the email complaint discussion. They reneged and will not acknowledge that they lied to avoid shipping.

Dishonor. No big deal about the transaction. It is just that we (USA) have no judiciary and therefore no proper collection process. We trust in the US Government, by irrevocable trust (Constitution) whether you feel that way or not. I am a party in interest, having signed approbation to the Declaration. The vender trusts in the People's Republic of China by similar irrevocable trust and so as agent he becomes CONSTRUCTIVE TRUSTEE through the dishonor.

If he will not honor his promise in commerce then China is in dishonor. But since the "judges" are vacant the forum defaults to the Ebay and Google cyberculture. Interesting!!

In other words, how can China expect to collect the 20% national debt investment if "judges" are not bonded and in vacant offices? Especially when they remove their own signatures off their oaths??

Attachment 5003

Effectively notice of fraud is tendered equally well to both China and the USA through the extraterritorial venue of commercial cyberspace. But I can simply tender the Garnishment process to China Daily as the National Newspaper and the Finance Minister there too. If I simply tuck a $100 bill into it, they will refund me, granting a solid Proof of Service.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-13-17 at 11:21 PM.