Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Big Brother create Bitcoin?

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    FYI, i did finally hear from Walter and admitted he didn't know how a Canadian redeems lawful money.

Now i wonder if he moved to Northern NY to redeem lawful money in the US and mine crypto with cheap hydro. Double bonus!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/19/n...ectricity.html
    Just saw this old post for the first time.
    No I never mined bitcoin or hold any.
    I prefer gold and silver.
    I have never redeemed lawful money because I have never filed income tax before so I never get harassed by them because I have never contracted with them.

Oh yes. Very exciting time for those of us using gold and silver (real money). COMEX data shows stunning amounts of gold and silver being posted for delivery. June had record gold deliveries.

Here is analyst Jim Willie on July 3rd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1isIHiL7Ug

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
    68 yrs old w prostate issues
    Gives a lot of credit to colleagues...
    Rob Kirby - CDS & Interest rate swap derivative and that contract
    EuroRaj taught me what the bond swap was. Very Important. Many 100s of hedge funds have been buying Treasury bonds and shorting the interest rate swap derivative and capturing the Vig; the differential. That's why the Fed opened their repo window to the hedge funds because they were critical in grabbing 20% of treasury bond issuance.

Petro dollar started dismantling 3 years ago. Belt & Road Initiative.

COMEX: 10 times the average for delivery vs last year. Gold is going to break the door down and silver will fly through on horses.

Serious fraud. We all know the shorting has been done at the paper level; naked shorting. Let's drive down the oil price, lets dump a few thousand contracts in 15 seconds. There's no metal behind those contracts; there's no metal moved or even promised in a legitimate manner for those many many contracts which set the paper gold price and upset thousands of investors. So they wanted to complete the fraud with an equally fraudulent delivery to closeout the shorts in London; they called it exchange for physical. It got a lot of flak, a lot of criticism & they ended up shooting themselves in the foot, attracting tremendous amount of attention because the deliveries that supposedly took place were on the order of global annual mine output. and it raised a lot of eyebrows; a lot of negative attention; it revealed in a final exclamation point their fraud.

COVID-era new gold deliveries.

I think we're going to break the COMEX this calendar year.

SLV is badly corrupt. SLV is a silver ETF (exchange traded fund) managed by JP Morgan.
    Last edited by marcel; 07-06-20 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Oh yes. Very exciting time for those of us using gold and silver (real money). COMEX data shows stunning amounts of gold and silver being posted for delivery. June had record gold deliveries.

Here is analyst Jim Willie on July 3rd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1isIHiL7Ug

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
    68 yrs old w prostate issues
    Gives a lot of credit to colleagues...
    Rob Kirby - CDS & Interest rate swap derivative and that contract
    EuroRaj taught me what the bond swap was. Very Important. Many 100s of hedge funds have been buying Treasury bonds and shorting the interest rate swap derivative and capturing the Vig; the differential. That's why the Fed opened their repo window to the hedge funds because they were critical in grabbing 20% of treasury bond issuance.

Petro dollar started dismantling 3 years ago. Belt & Road Initiative.

COMEX: 10 times the average for delivery vs last year. Gold is going to break the door down and silver will fly through on horses.

Serious fraud. We all know the shorting has been done at the paper level; naked shorting. Let's drive down the oil price, lets dump a few thousand contracts in 15 seconds. There's no metal behind those contracts; there's no metal moved or even promised in a legitimate manner for those many many contracts which set the paper gold price and upset thousands of investors. So they wanted to complete the fraud with an equally fraudulent delivery to closeout the shorts in London; they called it exchange for physical. It got a lot of flak, a lot of criticism & they ended up shooting themselves in the foot, attracting tremendous amount of attention because the deliveries that supposedly took place were on the order of global annual mine output. and it raised a lot of eyebrows; a lot of negative attention; it revealed in a final exclamation point their fraud.

COVID-era new gold deliveries.

I think we're going to break the COMEX this calendar year.

SLV is badly corrupt. SLV is a silver ETF (exchange traded fund) managed by JP Morgan.
    Stone Mountain 1/2 dollar might be a good investment.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!