Thread: Behold the New CHRIST I AM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Behold the New CHRIST I AM

I have been bouncing a ball in my left hand for a couple years now. This develops white matter on the right hemisphere of my brain. After six months or so I noticed that the quality of my daydreams had improved.

I really thought it through; whenever you remember your daydreams, you are daydreaming again! (LoL!!)

Banned
    Our David, who art in Colorado, hallowed be thy brain. Thy day will come, it will be won, in Minneapolis as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our Lawful Money income, along with an IRS refund. Yet lead us not into nutjob frustration, but deliver us our certified mail. For thine is the MVP, the best drafter of remedy, and the glory of the Patriots, now and forever. Amen.

That got me chuckling!!

When I think the song in my head, I substitute:

The Word is Debt... not death.

Last edited by David Merrill; 01-30-18 at 04:41 AM.

Wow, that is a densely packed video. Have you ever cracked or decrypted anything with your fast factoring algorithm?

Thank you. No! That would be hacking. But I really enjoy that you watched the video and came out of it understanding that question.

I am keeping up the older rendition for a bit. It is getting a lot of mileage but I suspect many viewers are shutting it down early because of the background chatter in the sound track. I have scrubbed the sound track a little.

That is better audio - no distorted echo.

I have the formula for production of Holy Water

Name:  circuit_diagram.png
Views: 379
Size:  133.7 KB

Yes. I love to laugh out loud at least twice a day!! Thank you!