Thread: Explanation Letter and Admiralty Article

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    As a new suitor files the LoR, at Judge Assignment I instruct him to ask, Is this an Article III judge? The clerk will generally affirm, Yes. [Recently the clerk did not know. - Same thing, incompetence.] The clerk is either misinformed or does not know. It is pretty obvious actually - if the judge is a taxpayer he has no business presiding over tax matter, for example. But more than that, if he is a taxpayer, and they all are then he is having his salary diminished then that is against the Constitutional description for any Article III judge. Either way, he is biased by the IRS and Treasury. Biased is Conflict of Interest and not equal to Judge.
    Perhaps I can simplify it a bit. The taxpayer *IS* an treasury agent. Any judge that is a taxpayer is working for the IRS like all of those folks filling out tax forms. The taxpayer is a tax agent collecting tax. How sneaky is that? The "average Joe" (sadly a term for a slave) sitting down filling out tax forms every year, handling W-2s every two weeks is a tax agent. Someone told me they were disgruntled with the IRS I told them basically "YOU *ARE* A TREASURY AGENT!"

For those who are too astonished and in denial to get it: EVEN THE ACT OF COLLECTING TAX FROM "YOURSELF" AND PAYING IT INTO THE US TREASURY IS TO ACT IN THE CAPACITY OF A TAX COLLECTOR OR TREASURY AGENT. IF YOU WITHHOLD FROM THOSE THAT YOU PAY, YOU ARE ACTING AS A TREASURY AGENT! PERHAPS THOSE TAX FORMS SERVE AS EVIDENCE IN THE U.S. TAX COURT (U.S. COURT OF THE EXCHEQUER) THAT YOU HAVE NOT STOLEN ANYTHING FROM THE PRIVATE AND THAT YOU HAVE NOT STOLEN FROM THE PUBLIC (THAT YOU DID A FAIR ASSESSMENT). PERHAPS A "TAX AUDIT" IS TO DETERMINE WHETHER TAX AGENT ISN'T ROBBING "THE HOME OFFICE".

Now the good news, is that if one REALLY REALLY gets that, a lot of the emotional fog can fly away and in comes clarity--remedy is seen better.

In review, any judge that is a taxpayer is a tax agent--that means they are working for (or *ahem* sitting on) the U.S. Tax Court. Oh but remember!!! The U.S. post office facilities were put under the Secretary of the Treasury, right? Remember, the fabled "Sheriff of Nottingham" was a tax collector!!

P.S. Your badge number maybe goes something like this: XXX-XX-XXXX. The "Us vs. Them" pantameter is hard to keep up after a post like this, ain't it?
    Last edited by allodial; 11-30-11 at 07:02 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.