Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explanation Letter and Admiralty Article

I like the way you think. Examine this first redemption on USA soil:

Fascinating. For some reason, the word "canceled" stands out.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-03-11 at 06:54 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

This is an excellent find into history, there is a couple other pieces of information found that tie into this:

UCC 8-407
    (2) Upon surrender of a certificated security with all necessary indorsements and presentation of a written request by the person surrendering the security, the issuer, if he has no duty as to adverse claims or has discharged the duty (Section 8-403), shall issue to the person or a person designated by him an equivalent uncertificated security subject to all liens, restrictions, and claims that were noted on the certificated security.

Some similar language found in each states UCC as well, the kicker is that the wording was exactly the same in each state:

Authenticating Trustee, Transfer Agent, Registrar, or Other Agent; Obligation to Holder or Owner of Certificate - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 440.8407

Legal Research Home > Michigan Laws > Uniform Commercial Code > Authenticating Trustee, Transfer Agent, Registrar, or Other Agent; Obligation to Holder or Owner of Certificate - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 440.8407
    440.8407 Authenticating trustee, transfer agent, registrar, or other agent; obligation to holder or owner of certificate.

Sec. 8407.

A person acting as authenticating trustee, transfer agent, registrar, or other agent for an issuer in the registration of a transfer of its securities, in the issue of new security certificates or uncertificated securities, or in the cancellation of surrendered security certificates has the same obligation to the holder or owner of a certificated or uncertificated security with regard to the particular functions performed as the issuer has in regard to those functions.

History: Add. 1987, Act 16, Imd. Eff. Apr. 24, 1987 ;-- Am. 1998, Act 278, Imd. Eff. July 27, 1998
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Yes indeed; quite a Find!

stoneFree
    [I say that because with no positive credit for the US Dollar anymore, Congress has no incentive to keep spending our children's money; especially with BRICS having emerged as an alternative SDR (paper gold) system of trade.]
    Considering the Federal Reserve dollar is on death watch, and this is Shmita year (SHEMITTAH - Sabbath year observed every 7 years in Judaism, in which the land isn't cultivated and debts are cancelled) I believe the BRICS Alliance will emerge with metal-backed currency this year.

"The Eastern nations, led by the BRICS Alliance, are planning quietly a new gold & silver backed currency. It will arrive on the back of the Gold Trade Note to be used as Letter of Credit, which is in the works. Gold is a monetary metal. It will survive the paper wealth implosion."
    - Jim Willie
    http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1427486400.php

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Considering the Federal Reserve dollar is on death watch, and this is Shmita year (SHEMITTAH - Sabbath year observed every 7 years in Judaism, in which the land isn't cultivated and debts are cancelled) I believe the BRICS Alliance will emerge with metal-backed currency this year.

"The Eastern nations, led by the BRICS Alliance, are planning quietly a new gold & silver backed currency. It will arrive on the back of the Gold Trade Note to be used as Letter of Credit, which is in the works. Gold is a monetary metal. It will survive the paper wealth implosion."
    - Jim Willie
    http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1427486400.php
    Gold and silver backed currency is just a teaser to get people into the medium.
    Seek to redeem the reserve currency and watch them hem and haw.

Once enough or many are using the currency, the reserve currency (gold and silver) will be pulled, if not all at once, slowly until there is nothing or some other medium has been substituted as reserve currency.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    And no surprise, Federal judgments are paid out pretty much like tax refunds through FMS Treasury. The flip-side is, if they harm you they could become liable to pay as if it were a tax. Its a two-edged sword for them. If an assessment is made against them per a judgment, for them to argue is to argue tax matters and to question the public debt--that is probably why they were served a can of "Shut up and do your job, clerks."--risk management, actuaries, inn sewer ants, etc. Consider that the typical traffic court case is like "rate-limited" (think network traffic) by the fact that the 'judges' have to give a criminal burden of proof before they can collect on their assessment. THE WAY THEY HAVE TO HANDLE THE CASE IS THAT THEY MUST PROVE THAT THEY CAN JUSTIFY THE TAX!!!!! The requirement of giving an alleged breach of contract a criminal burden of proof is designed to STOP THEM MAKING FRIVOLOUS ASSESSMENTS!

If you collect tax as a federal judge, you can't kvetch about paying it without expecting some negative reverberations. David Merrill, also consider that the tax filing requirements are far more stringent for attorneys. Members of the bar appear to be REQUIRED to have an SSN or tax ID. So there is some "cross talk" and "metaphysical improvement in resolution" going on here in the sense that attorney at bar is always a taxpayer.

I suspect the IMF only comes into play when it comes to general payments to the U.S. Treasury. Consider the Secretary of Treasury to be like a transistor, gate or router. If the money is destined for overseas, he has to deal with IMF/BIS. Like you, I take hype with a grain or two of salt. The idea that the IRS is the IMF is a bit sketchy. That there is overlap--no doubt. I have a few texts on the UCC and one of them makes it clear that the UCC is a "State law". Consider however that the District of Columbia is in a sense a "State".

P.S. the masters behave too stupidly, drunken or indifferent to stop their servants from clowning around.
    Collecting Federal Revenue: FMS administers the world's largest government funds collections systems through a network of more than 10,000 financial institutions. In fiscal year 2011 the bureau collected $3.06 trillion in federal revenues, such as individual and corporate income tax deposits, customs duties, fees for government services, fines, and loan repayments. Of that amount, $2.94 trillion, or 96 percent, was collected electronically. https://www.fms.treas.gov/aboutfms/i...ml#collections
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

hi David,

this link is 404 (broken, not found on server) if possible, would you re-upload it please?

thanks