Thread: Request For Taxpayer Identification and Certification Form

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Request For Taxpayer Identification and Certification Form

I am filling out forms that the bank where I want to open a corporate account requires for its opening.

There is a form titled "Authorized Signer Information and Signatures". On this paper form there were spaces for the name, address, SSN, and signature for up to four signers. I above where I signed I printed: my corporate name : Demand is made for lawful money per U.S.C. 411 by its manager.

There is another page with titled: "Request For Taxpayer Identification and Certification Form". On this form I put my corporate tax ID number and below the paragraphs I am to certify there is a signature line. Above this signature line should I also put: my corporate name : Demand is made for lawful money per U.S.C. 411 by its manager ?

That "Request For Taxpayer Identification and Certification Form" also requires copy of my current driver's license.

I have never dealt with these forms.

Sign with the demand, preferably in stamp form. That way you can just pass out the stamps to all the officers and they can use the stamp only for transactions. But be very careful with cards, security codes and PIN's.