Thread: Hello to all in the club

DTBA

Talking Hello to all in the club

Hello to all. I have been reading the posts and information on this site and found it very interesting. Everything I have read can be cross referenced in actual documentation and proven to be true. Thanks to all the hard research being done by those on this site to bring this to light.

So far I have met with my Bank a couple of times to try to get my account setup in this manner to operate only with lawful money not endorsing fractional banking of the federal reserve. The manager hadn't a clue of what I was trying to do. I took her a notarized copy of title 12 I ordered from el paso county recorders office to proof I had standing on this to operate in this manner but she has to get with legal about it.

I also send a notarized affidavit of lawful demand with a letter stating my research and position for which I want my money to operate to the U.S. Treasury Department. I included a 30 day reply notice as which If i do not hear back from them I am going to take that as acceptance and will move forward then on.

I am hoping to open a thread and share what I have learned and documentation I have found through my own research with others.

Lastly, the biggest thing to overcome on this subject isn't the belief that it's real or not, it's the fear of either being rejected and or punished for trying to operate in an unknown manner in society.

Thanks again for letting me join the forums and posting.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    Hello to all. I have been reading the posts and information on this site and found it very interesting. Everything I have read can be cross referenced in actual documentation and proven to be true. Thanks to all the hard research being done by those on this site to bring this to light.

So far I have met with my Bank a couple of times to try to get my account setup in this manner to operate only with lawful money not endorsing fractional banking of the federal reserve. The manager hadn't a clue of what I was trying to do. I took her a notarized copy of title 12 I ordered from el paso county recorders office to proof I had standing on this to operate in this manner but she has to get with legal about it.

I also send a notarized affidavit of lawful demand with a letter stating my research and position for which I want my money to operate to the U.S. Treasury Department. I included a 30 day reply notice as which If i do not hear back from them I am going to take that as acceptance and will move forward then on.

I am hoping to open a thread and share what I have learned and documentation I have found through my own research with others.

Lastly, the biggest thing to overcome on this subject isn't the belief that it's real or not, it's the fear of either being rejected and or punished for trying to operate in an unknown manner in society.

Thanks again for letting me join the forums and posting.

I have been bouncing a hard rubber ball, found at about any Dollar Tree in my left hand for years now. This develops healthy white matter (myolin) on the right hemisphere of my brain. In turn and after about six months I began to enjoy my daydreams much more, emotionally.

Stuff like; "If you remember your daydreams, you are daydreaming again!"
    "If you dream you have found your soul, you have." [Movie; The Secret Scriptures.]

All that to point out that I am enjoying your excitement and thank you for sharing.