Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I do believe the highest title is a Land Patent

Hello DTBA, After you get your land patent and everything done what are the benefits you expect to experience, if any?

DTBA
    That's interesting to know. But then I must ask, if the law cannot be upheld to work as it should then, what is the next step? Do the federal courts do the same thing or, is using a law dictionary to define words and phrases not defined in the documents being tried actually going off course and gives them a valid objection? The way this stuff is written, the color "red" can mean 5000 different things basically. Which is why they use legalize. We all know of the Oath bond dodging and how that process is suppose to work. But if they are holding office unlawfully then can we as a people still hold a claim against them? I'm still an infant on this information but find it fascinating. I've learned and read a lot since the discovery of this website. And look at everything differently now. As you have way more experience with this then I, as I have only been in court twice. Once on the jury, and the other for having a expired drivers license when I was a young man.

Thanks for your response and God Bless!
    Last edited by DTBA; 12-01-18 at 04:56 PM.

DTBA
    I'm not to sure. From what I have found out, the Land patent is suppose to be the highest form of "title" to property and no claim can be made against it if it is a perfected "title". However, in my state, according to the Revised Statues, it says that all forms of title are allodial. Link provided. ( http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=35393 ) But, that states that they hold right to eminent domain on real estate. Real estate is still putting or converting private property to a commercial classification. Real estate is commercial in nature. Extracting my property from commercial realm and holding it in private form means it's not real estate from what I have researched. The land patent is suppose to grant you the land by congress themselves, and congress is outside of the United States corp form of government as they are part of the Republic. They control the United States federal corp. as they created it via the Act of 1871. The only people who can revoke the land patent is congress. Private property is protected under the Republic Constitution for the United States of America. Which brings me to State Citizen vs U.S. citizen. These are two Citizenship's in this country for the two different forms of government. State Citizen is for the Republic, U.S. citizen is for U.S. corp. . Reading the Immigration and Nationality Act, you find that you are born a National and then granted U.S. citizenship. The State citizen can be achieved via the passport through the Post Office. This will correct your status when you fill out the application and check no to U.S. citizen. However, I have not tried this but reports say it works. But then you must fulfill any contracts you have with the U.S. Corp government and get to a clean slate. Then stop contracting with them. Now this turns to Lawful money redemption that has been provided via this site by David and Joseph. This effectively terminates any agreement to operate with private credit with any Bank. But, I have found out it's not just an endorsement on checks. This remedy can be used on all financial documents. Anything that says revenue on it or tied to a revenue agency, this can be used. Very powerful I must say as the federal reserve is so deeply woven into today's government agency's and administrations.

Please note however, I am still only a researcher at this moment. I wish to educate myself to the point of being able to stand firm on my processes and or claims to truly be able to achieve my goals. Then share valid information for others to use. This year is the first year of me filing a lawful money return with the IRS and the fear is still present in my mind. This will be my first step into actually acted on my knowledge. The second will most likely be the passport as a man I worked with who worked at the post office was telling me about filling for a passport and he validated some of the information I researched.

Thanks for the question and response. God Bless!
    Last edited by DTBA; 12-01-18 at 04:47 PM.

DTBA
    I have noticed some information on here about the MCO/MSO for your cars and may have found a valid solution. You can contact the manufacturer of the vehicle and request a duplicate copy of the MCO/MSO through them. They will send you and affidavit you fill out and have notarized and then send it back. It will take about a month to do and get the duplicate but it's a duplicate of the original on the correct paper with security measures in place. Then you can void out the state Title and return it to them.

Thanks and God Bless!

DTBA
    To add to my post about the U.S. Federal citizen vs state citizen. The documentation that I verified that from was "The slaughter house cases" in Louisiana. link provided. https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/83/36
    Those cases proved the difference between a State Citizen and a U.S. citizen. The State Secretary can sign/issue passports for identification in every state and is done so via the Post Office. However, state citizenship is not a option on the passport application. You must select "other" and then use your Birth certificate or other proof that you are a State citizen. But I put this into question as going back to 1775, when Ben Franklin borrowed money from France to fund the war and then could not pay it back. Which created the first bankruptcy. Then this would explain why some call the U.S. Constitution a bankruptcy document. Meaning that ALL of the procedures fall under bankruptcy law and administration when you look at the big picture of things.

Thoughts?

Banned
    I created a trust whose trustee then bought the real estate with cash, lawful money (no mortgage). The trust owns the property. Legal name isn't even in the public record. And get this, the trustee is someone I ... trust.

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
    Do not take DITHIOBUTYLAMINE if you: have heart problems, are easily distracted, allergic to Quaalude, or expecting a post from a real suitor or plan to become pregnant.
    DITHIOBUTYLAMINE can cause serious side effects. Call your doctor right away if you have any of the following: Chronic kidney disease, malaise, or yellow-belly. The most common side effects of DITHIOBUTYLAMINE include: laughter, vomiting, trouble seething, numbness, tingling, or burning of The brain or feet, dizziness, confusion and typos.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    I have been reading But I read an article Looking for verification on this information. Land and property, when purchased has to be recorded with the county recorders office and tax assessor. The land or property is then registered as residential, agricultural, or commercial. Not private as private property cannot be taxed. These three forms are all commercial in nature. its a interesting read.

http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/work-in...ropertytax.txt

Private property means
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

DTBA
    Interesting read on private property meanings. Under Ownership on that page explains the point I'm trying to reach or get at but there is no means to move in that method to get my property listed as private. This is an issue I have ran into as from my up bringing. I have NO IDEA how to operate within my own mind and body to govern my own movements in the real world to create my own kingdom as one could say. There is no instruction set. So I fight within my own mind that I can do this but how? I know this method but I have to pay a usage fee for the property. Which also brings up another fact I uncovered researching 1933 and the congressional record.

When the gold was withdrawn from circulation and the state of emergency was put into place. The people agreed to have all their property in the nation put up for collateral for the mortgage on the public debt. Ownership is only by virtue of Government. So in my mind now, the only way we can truly own property again in allodial status is when the mortgage is paid off. FRN's represent a first lien on ALL assets of the federal reserve bank. So I ask now, is this still plausible? Land Patents are still being issued. Two web sites I have found are good information on this. Links Below.

https://thelandpatents.com/

https://www.blm.gov/

Thanks and God Bless.

There is no instruction set. So I fight within my own mind that I can do this but how?
    I think the obstruction between you and an imaginary goal is found that most if not all Land Patents bear the signature of the President. I have not really studied this out thoroughly but offer a couple points for you to research. The allodium was replaced by land patents after the War of Rebellion (Civil War) in an operation loosely called Carpetbaggers. Like Letters of Marque on the sea during the murder-extended extraordinary occasion of war and emergency for 153 years. LINCOLN's assassination prevented ending the Civil War and bled into the Trading with the Enemy Act against the Great Depression in 1917/1933.

The other aspect of my theory is that we should never be learning from the Internet as direct source material, especially when we have source federal repository (US Government Documents) available. Dregs from the 1990's will read as believable as currently posted fact. This is very misleading about both precepts of ownership - allodium and land patent.

Something that really soaked in for me is how Hiram Ulysses later renamed Ulysses S GRANT as President signed so many of these Land Patents -

US Grant

This might help wrap our minds around the precepts.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-18-19 at 06:44 PM.

this private property ... what the Algonquins called land of the swift talking man?