That's what I am trying to confirm if this goal is truly imaginary or not. They do bear the president's signature but, the top of the document says "The United States of America". Although, later down the document it says, "NOW KNOW YE, That there is, therefore, granted by the UNITED STATES unto the said claimant" ...etc. I assume that this means the grant was authorized by the President of the Federal Corp. UNITED STATES and not by Congress for the United States of America even though it was pursuant to an Act of Congress which I assume is the Homestead Act to grant settlers public land by claim. Which in my mind means the blanket of commerce still reigns over the land and we can no longer own it out right and be a King to our own land. Or have I misinterpreted the information?

Question: Indeed Lincoln's assignation did prevent the war emergency power from being over, but didn't Lincoln borrow the money to fund the war from the IMF in which caused the issue we have today as a nation and the International banking system? Isn't this another bankruptcy that lead into yet another capture of the nation by financial means?

The Algonquins I have never heard of but will look into. However I have a co-worker who is what is called an "Allodial National" through declaring his nationality as an indigenous living breathing human being of the land before "Columbus" came. He has his own Allodial I.D. Card and does not project himself to be a U.S. Citizen. We were talking about the agreements between the United States and Morocco which apparently was why George Washington was sent to help form or install a Governing Document known as the U.S. Constitution as we were still a "Babe Nation" at the time. He claims himself to be a Moore of Morocco and pays no Federal or State taxes as those Laws do not apply to him. He gave all his legal paperwork to H.R. and Legal and they complied to his legal status. He has no taxes taken out of his wages at all. He is in a battle right now with the IRS on his family's property which has been in his family for over 100 years. The IRS say they owe some sort of tax on it. He keeps demanding the contract that says the tax was accrued and who entered into the contract, which is keeping them at bay. Seems they can't produce the evidence. Either way this is a real life example I wish to use to provide backing to my thinking and pursuit of my goal as I have physically seen this in action.