Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I do believe the highest title is a Land Patent

DTBA
    That's what I am trying to confirm if this goal is truly imaginary or not. They do bear the president's signature but, the top of the document says "The United States of America". Although, later down the document it says, "NOW KNOW YE, That there is, therefore, granted by the UNITED STATES unto the said claimant" ...etc. I assume that this means the grant was authorized by the President of the Federal Corp. UNITED STATES and not by Congress for the United States of America even though it was pursuant to an Act of Congress which I assume is the Homestead Act to grant settlers public land by claim. Which in my mind means the blanket of commerce still reigns over the land and we can no longer own it out right and be a King to our own land. Or have I misinterpreted the information?

Question: Indeed Lincoln's assignation did prevent the war emergency power from being over, but didn't Lincoln borrow the money to fund the war from the IMF in which caused the issue we have today as a nation and the International banking system? Isn't this another bankruptcy that lead into yet another capture of the nation by financial means?

The Algonquins I have never heard of but will look into. However I have a co-worker who is what is called an "Allodial National" through declaring his nationality as an indigenous living breathing human being of the land before "Columbus" came. He has his own Allodial I.D. Card and does not project himself to be a U.S. Citizen. We were talking about the agreements between the United States and Morocco which apparently was why George Washington was sent to help form or install a Governing Document known as the U.S. Constitution as we were still a "Babe Nation" at the time. He claims himself to be a Moore of Morocco and pays no Federal or State taxes as those Laws do not apply to him. He gave all his legal paperwork to H.R. and Legal and they complied to his legal status. He has no taxes taken out of his wages at all. He is in a battle right now with the IRS on his family's property which has been in his family for over 100 years. The IRS say they owe some sort of tax on it. He keeps demanding the contract that says the tax was accrued and who entered into the contract, which is keeping them at bay. Seems they can't produce the evidence. Either way this is a real life example I wish to use to provide backing to my thinking and pursuit of my goal as I have physically seen this in action.

DTBA
    P.S. I totally agree with you on researching the internet for information. But it's the best means I have as of right now to research. I will look into finding a Federal Repository near me if possible though Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    P.S. I totally agree with you on researching the internet for information. But it's the best means I have as of right now to research. I will look into finding a Federal Repository near me if possible though Thanks for the tip.
    Look for US Government Documents. The one I have used is located in a private Mason Chancellory college. Colorado College.

DTBA
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I created a trust whose trustee then bought the real estate with cash, lawful money (no mortgage). The trust owns the property. Legal name isn't even in the public record. And get this, the trustee is someone I ... trust.

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
    Do not take DITHIOBUTYLAMINE if you: have heart problems, are easily distracted, allergic to Quaalude, or expecting a post from a real suitor or plan to become pregnant.
    DITHIOBUTYLAMINE can cause serious side effects. Call your doctor right away if you have any of the following: Chronic kidney disease, malaise, or yellow-belly. The most common side effects of DITHIOBUTYLAMINE include: laughter, vomiting, trouble seething, numbness, tingling, or burning of The brain or feet, dizziness, confusion and typos.
    This is interesting I will look into this as well. The IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION notice was nice. I didn't know my alias was a chemical used to reduce disulfides fast. That alias was a gamer tag I used when I played video games alot.

The county office which serves the public by recording important documents such as mortgages, contracts, deeds, liens, and mapping plans. Once recorded, by use of the computer, each document is given book and page numbers. These numbers are useful to individuals who want to look up or research recorded documents.

After each document is given a book and page number, it is proofread to make sure that the important details of the deed were correctly keyed into the computer. The names of the people, banks and businesses written on the document, as well as their correct spellings, are carefully checked. Once this is done, each document is imaged and the original copy is returned to the party indicated on the document or identified by the submitter.

The digitized copy is then placed into a book kept by the county office. These books are available for the public's use for the information they wish to find regarding any recorded document. The individual who oversees this office is known as the County Clerk. He/she is elected by the people of the county where the office is located, and serves in this position for four years.
    https://www.nylandrecords.com/nylr/NylrApp/index.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I created a trust whose trustee then bought the real estate with cash, lawful money (no mortgage). The trust owns the property. Legal name isn't even in the public record. And get this, the trustee is someone I ... trust.

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
    Do not take DITHIOBUTYLAMINE
    if you: have heart problems, are easily distracted, allergic to Quaalude, or expecting a post from a real suitor or plan to become pregnant.
    DITHIOBUTYLAMINE can cause serious side effects. Call your doctor right away if you have any of the following: Chronic kidney disease, malaise, or yellow-belly. The most common side effects of DITHIOBUTYLAMINE include: laughter, vomiting, trouble seething, numbness, tingling, or burning of The brain or feet, dizziness, confusion and typos.

.....very funny lorne !! [in a subtle way]

Banned
    I don't know what you pay in Kentucky but my uncle in Tennessee has an interesting take on this. He was happy to pay about $900 tax last year on his land (0.74% property tax) agreeing that government does need some income and it's a good deal for what you get - to live peaceably in America. He pays no income tax - thanks to redeeming lawful money - but does have sales tax of course. He also receives some benefits from the state/county, worth much more than what he's paying in taxes, and feels like that "much more" amount is helping to end central banking as we know it. Says if half the folks did this the system would collapse. In fact it seems like the Federal Reserve chairman admitted as much February 26th:
    "The U.S. federal government is on an unsustainable fiscal path,” Powell told the Senate Banking Committee

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    The county office which serves the public by recording important documents such as mortgages, contracts, deeds, liens, and mapping plans. Once recorded, by use of the computer, each document is given book and page numbers. These numbers are useful to individuals who want to look up or research recorded documents.

After each document is given a book and page number, it is proofread to make sure that the important details of the deed were correctly keyed into the computer. The names of the people, banks and businesses written on the document, as well as their correct spellings, are carefully checked. Once this is done, each document is imaged and the original copy is returned to the party indicated on the document or identified by the submitter.

The digitized copy is then placed into a book kept by the county office. These books are available for the public's use for the information they wish to find regarding any recorded document. The individual who oversees this office is known as the County Clerk. He/she is elected by the people of the county where the office is located, and serves in this position for four years.
    https://www.nylandrecords.com/nylr/NylrApp/index.jsp
    I believe that the modern system has not wandered far from the original Torrens System.

After each document is given a book and page number, it is proofread to make sure that the important details of the deed were correctly keyed into the computer.

Here is an example. When there is an error in the land description a new corrective deed is requested.

DTBA
    Interesting, your deed is a Warranty Deed held in fee simple that warrants there are no liens or other attachments to the property. My recorded Deed is only titled "Deed" held in fee simple, I assume because of the mortgage tied to the conveyance of ownership. My property is registered as "Residential" and not private. The question is, if I have a right to private property and my state's Revised Statues state that all title to land is allodial, then why isn't it registered as private? Private property cannot be taxed. Or have I interpreted the information wrong?

new link as posted in an earlier post. The KRS website has been redone. File extension is .aspx which can be opened with a pdf reader. I use SumatraPDF is free and open source.

https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/law/....aspx?id=35393
    Last edited by DTBA; 03-04-19 at 09:35 PM.

I cannot speak absolutely to what is between your ears. But you sound correct in ways. The property tax is also use of services like emergency phone and fire, plus things like public schooling, bridges, roads and infrastructure. There was an inconsequential but emotional uproar regarding the irrevocable trust where the beneficiary parties made the trust public on social media, including the news. Otherwise I would not be speaking about it at all, as First Trustee.

A lot of people like to play on Bishop Castle and so there is a public aspect as secondary beneficiary, all those great people and their benefit of enjoyment.

Attachment 5349

There are some details to consider when viewing that there is no building or land associated with the parcel. This is the true church - Castle Church. Therefore there is nothing for the State of Colorado to recognize. If I was to impose what I think is in the mind of that state, Bishop Castle is a pile of rocks on nothing. This is the ordinary nature we all seek.

Like the very scary movie Annihilation. Due to different lighting where the alien came from we do not diffract DNA here. We pass it. Our survival is a sexual transmission over time instead of all DNA working together. The alien was unfamiliar with the Individual and its encounters with individualism for three years were only hostility - another concept that the alien could not even grasp.

Without even trying, it naturally began to try finding peace through curiosity and learning. Finally mimicking hostility and a spoof marriage to learn our ways, in order to survive and be at peace with the natives.

It sure is a pretty pile of rocks!