Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I do believe the highest title is a Land Patent

DTBA
    That is a very nice looking pile I have to say. I do have much to learn which is humbling for me. I do research to help me stand on my own feet if I need to fend for myself against claims targeted at me. Private property not being taxed vs real estate is taxed is the same principle as United States Notes not being taxed vs Federal Reserve Notes being taxed IMO.

I don't mind paying taxes to help people, but when the money is used for non-authorized purposes then I want no part in it. That money in my pocket can enable me to help my fellow man when he is in need. Which can also provide more security with my own family as well to help pay down debt that is just a burden that needs to go away for everyone.

Search out some early posts by Motla68 some time. He was playing with the idea of calculating the per capita rate for use from the county CAFR and then paying for the services that the property "owner" wants to purchase per year. It has its problems but he said it works out about the same amount of money and if the county tax assessor accepts the offer properly presented it might set well into an agreement over three years?

I don't know.

But you are right that this is a bit transcendental about the true church. Especially when the doctrine is evolving, and the services are that you consider how guilt is serving you - and the tithe is to buy something nice for your worst enemy and that will soon lead you to yourself, for creating conflict...

Tom Lincoln had some trouble about the ownership of the land he was paying taxes on in Kentucky and decided to move along to Indiana...

Attachment 5370

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Tom Lincoln had some trouble about the ownership of the land he was paying taxes on in Kentucky and decided to move along to Indiana...

Attachment 5370
    Thank you for that passage.

There is a gavel made from that cabin's woods.

This Letter smacks of cover up. No mention of Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill

This Letter smacks of cover up. No mention of Colorado.
    Why would Colorado need to be mentioned since is not necessary in the subject matter to be mentioned?

O when them cotton balls get rotten
    You couldn't pick very much cotton
    In them old cotton fields at home

Banned
    Attachment 5372

War of 1812 notes. The second series, Treasury notes issued under 1815 congressional action, are considered by many numismatists and researchers to be the first U.S. paper money to officially circulate since the June 21, 1788, ratification of the U.S. Constitution.
    https://www.coinworld.com/news/paper...-1812.all.html

A total of $28,318,400 in Treasury notes was recorded to have been issued under the four acts. According to Hessler-Chambliss, no War of 1812 notes are known to exist from the 1813 authorization. Almost all of the notes issued under the 1812 authorization of notes were redeemed by 1814.
    https://www.coinworld.com/news/paper...by-kagins.html

How do you like that, back in the day people redeemed their notes!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Why would Colorado need to be mentioned since is not necessary in the subject matter to be mentioned?
    I am hoping to gather the images into this thread. On February 28, 1861 Buchannan/Lincoln formed the Territory of Colorado. Which is to say this was about the last Act of any real Congress. Then on March 28 the Congress adjourned sine die. This did not allow any proper curing of the Territory Act and so Colorado remained more of a war chest on the Auraria and Colorado City gold fields utilized by Territorial Governor GILPIN to issue unauthorized notes to Union Soldiers. Congress eventually honoring these notes opened the way for the Greenbacks and US notes as completely fiat currency.

I searched the link for Colorado and found the '49'er's of California but not the '59'er's of Colorado. Ergo my comment about smacking of a cover up. Avoiding such pertinent subject matter when talking about the recent history of money...

I could not find any of GILPIN's notes at the Money of the Civil War display.

DTBA
    Wish to update information I have found about property tax. From what I know now. Any property including a land patent that is recorded can be and is taxed. I have also discovered in the statutes for the states that property can be withdrawn from being recorded if you or your partner in ownership do indeed hold the property in fee simple and are the only one's listed on the deed or title. You can fill out the application for record withdraw and not be accessed a tax again.

I have read that a deed is not title, it is only color of title that is created from the true title. This is correct however, it is the vehicle for conveyance of ownership from one party to another. From my over-standing, the deed created should also update the original title and add the next link to the chain of title for ownership. The true matter is property tax and land being recorded to be taxed as an asset of a business. If a situs does not exist on the land, the tax should not be accessed.

Here's one state that has it.
    https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=65.12.230

Wisconsin has various allowances for exemption-
    file:///C:/Users/Me/Documents/WIS%20PROPERTY%20TAX%20EXEMPT%20FORM%20pr-230.pdf