Thread: Quashing the Russian Indictment

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That has crossed my mind...

We now have alchemy to produce copper that behaves with the same electron density as gold. Joseph amassed gold into Egypt and Enlil Shaddai led Moses to steal it to his battery on Mt Horeb.

Without this sputtering available the interface between the copper mesh and the gold plating and rings would be an important factor forming the demodulation and antenna around the wings of the cherubim on the Ark. The skins and woven linens also enhanced the ESP from the already genetically enhanced genius named YHVH. - Which Ark of the Covenant contained a good deal of monatomic gold - Manna. The mysticomimetic neuropsychopharmacology of the Qetoret (Temple Incense) also played a role as we find in the Story - regarding Eli, Zachariah and of course John as a channel for Elijah the Prophet.

My point is that as I find three pillars of Knowledge; practical, theoretical and applied complimented by experiential knowledge the halo amplifies the table to support knowledge - which is the gold. I am feeling very well paid.

CROSSTALK:

I recall Season 1, I think Episode 2 of Fringe.

Walter BISHOP: Oh, my God!
    Lab crew: What?
    Patient/lab rat anxious, connected to electronics.
    Walter: I think with a little demodulation you can get free satellite TV!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-27-19 at 10:58 AM.