Thread: Quashing the Russian Indictment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You must be referring to the Chinese researchers who blasted charged argon gas at copper atoms to form nanoparticles that have gold-like properties.

As for monatomic gold, science says that exists only as a thin hot gas. As it cools into a liquid or solid it is no longer monatomic.

As for the two to three hundred active users who never speak, I'd say that's an attempt to tax the resources of the forum. And also to prevent new seekers getting approved to post, for how can the moderator tell the seeker from the troll?
    Last edited by marcel; 01-28-19 at 05:31 AM.

Banned
    Boy, talk about indicting a ham sandwich. On February 16, 2018 special counsel Robert Mueller indicted Concord Management along with two other corporate entities and 13 Russian nationals allegedly connected to the Internet Research Agency (Case 1:18-cr-00032). February 19, 2018 David Merrill sends Amicus Curiae to the court recusing Daniel L. FRIEDRICK for having a deviant oath of office. Because Russians cannot be extradited to the US it seemed highly unlikely the indictment would result in a trial. But Concord unexpectedly hired American law firm Reed Smith and appeared. The prosecution seemed befuddled and tried to say defendant wasn't properly served. Judge said doesn't matter, they're here. At some point the judge becomes Dabney L. FRIEDRICH (transgender?).

Defendant refused the summons on March 14, 2018 (R4C) yet waits about a year to file that refusal into the case. Thus revealing the Russians did know the lost word in Freemasonry: NO. Just say no.

On April 16, 2019 Jeannie Rhee as counsel for the Government withdraws appearance. Judge orders hearing scheduled for May 10, 2019 is VACATED. Team Mueller drops the case.

All along it seems this case was more about PR, spin & propaganda than bringing justice to a real crime.

One of the govt 9 attorneys withdrew, that leaves 8. Still an active case. Did you see Concord's latest filing? Wants AG Barr and Mueller held in contempt.

"Motion to show cause why Attorney General William Barr (“AG Barr”) and Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III (“SC Mueller”) should not be held in contempt for violating United States District Court for the District of Columbia Local Criminal Rule 57.7, by releasing prohibited information and opinions regarding the guilt of the accused and the evidence in the above-captioned pending...."

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...ch-agency-llc/

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    One of the govt 9 attorneys withdrew, that leaves 8. Still an active case. Did you see Concord's latest filing? Wants AG Barr and Mueller held in contempt.

"Motion to show cause why Attorney General William Barr (“AG Barr”) and Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III (“SC Mueller”) should not be held in contempt for violating United States District Court for the District of Columbia Local Criminal Rule 57.7, by releasing prohibited information and opinions regarding the guilt of the accused and the evidence in the above-captioned pending...."

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...ch-agency-llc/
    The USA has "Withdrawn" according to the docket report. It looks like you may have found a link spinning things?

At first I was fishing for the key documents, reluctant to blow $11 for a settled matter. Then I realized that the lengthy exhibits must be the entire Meuller Report, which I am very interested in having on disk at least. As well as Doc 1, the original indictment.

So far it looks like Concord (Internet Research Agency) is counterclaiming in criminal charges that MEULLER was not to have published a Report prior to trial. But this was over from very early on. I sent out the amicus brief around 3/20/18 and on 4/14/18 the Summons was Refused. So MEULLER really had no choice but to try spinning the Dems into an effective impeachment of a non-President.

Now Concord is saying that they Appeared Voluntarily so to hang MEULLER out to dry for a federal felony trial tampering - The Meuller Report. Clever!!

Run out the timely clock on the R4C and then turn on MEULLER for revenge. Vengence for attacking our Russian Mobster CEO Donald John TRUMP.

I am not uploading all 427 Pages but will likely add the Meuller Report - I am sure it is on exhibit. Or at least the high points finding of fact against MEULLER.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files