Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Quashing the Russian Indictment

Banned
    Yep, FRIEDRICH and witness HOGAN both with invalid oaths.

Before Russiagate, you may recall MUELLER's first show trial was to put the late Lyndon LaRouche in jail on bogus nonsense.
    https://youtu.be/MG0VmjX8M-c

LaRouche believed the US was controlled by the City of London
    https://larouchepac.com/20180503/emp...an-be-defeated

Banned
    Boy, reading some of the history of MUELLER's prosecution of LaRouche and what jumps out is the similarities to the targeting of TRUMP and Concord Management some 35 years later. Have a look:
    https://larouchepac.com/20190514/bac...yndon-larouche

Central to the implementation of what became known as the “Get LaRouche Task Force” was a coordinated effort among government agencies, private political opponents of LaRouche, and the news media. This was organized in at least three meetings in early 1983 at the home of John Train, a New York investment banker active in U.S. and British intelligence circles. Among the attendees at the meetings were officials from the FBI, CIA, Wall Street Journal, NBC News, and other news organizations. The meetings held at Train’s home led to an unprecedented national and international defamation campaign against LaRouche comprised of thousands of news articles and broadcast reports. This defamation campaign escalated substantially after two LaRouche candidates, running for Lt. Governor and Secretary of State, won the March 1986 Democratic primary in Illinois.
    Meaning he could no longer be ignored. Admittedly this is the defendant's side of the story but accepting just half of it is still quite an indictment of the federal judiciary. I believe we can count on this, if David or the suitors ever gain traction (a following) then what we have here is a blueprint for a similar defamation campaign and targeting by the deep state.
    Last edited by lorne; 06-25-19 at 06:09 PM.

Banned
    Now judge Dabney is in on the quashing. In her opinion & order released July 1, she says MUELLER's indictment of a Russian troll farm "does not link the defendants to the Russian government," and "alleges only private conduct by private actors."

"It is significant and prejudicial that the government itself drew a link between these defendants and the Russian government,"
    adding "In short, the Court concludes that the government violated Rule 57.7 by making or authorizing the release of public statements that linked the defendants' alleged activities to the Russian government..."

https://www.rt.com/usa/463880-judge-...rd-russiagate/

Thanks for bringing this up. Here we find the geopolitical social engineering tweaking the Rectification of Judiciary. The Opinion and Order were first SEALED. Like Dabney is reading about herself here.

Name:  Doc 148 Sealed Opinion and Order.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  365.2 KB

That quote in the article is from Doc 48 attached.

Recall how I filed and published amicus curiae, enabling all the Defendants the Refusal for Cause they used on the Summonses.

Name:  Doc 126 R4C on Summons to Appear_Page_1.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  468.0 KB

Name:  Doc 126 R4C on Summons to Appear_Page_2.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  562.1 KB

To get it you have to pay attention to the Dates and look at the docket report too. The Return of the Summons was not filed for a year, then ten days later it comes out that the Defendant had Refused the Summons for Cause on the same day?

This is really an exceptionally fine ride!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-12-19 at 08:04 AM.

Taxpayer called, said they want their $35 million back.

Facebook VP of advertising, Rob Goldman, tossed a major hand grenade in the "pro-Trump" Russian meddling narrative in February when he fired off a series of tweets the day of the Russian indictments. Most notably, Goldman pointed out that the majority of advertising purchased by Russians on Facebook occurred after the election, were hardly pro-Trump, and they was designed to "sow discord and divide Americans", something which Americans have been quite adept at doing on their own ...
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...emlin-meddling

The Data Blossom

Witnesseth:

To global server farms and data silos.

I was careful to be rotating the bot screening in the registration process regularly. So all these email addresses have been keyboarded into the StSC User database by human hands. I suggest you download the attachments and then Search for ".ru", for example. Compare to ".cn" for China. [I removed the email roster because of potential misuse, and for the privacy of Users not involved with Presidential Appointments.]

https://countrycode.org/

Communication is creation and vice versa. The Platform is the true church - outside the domain of 501(C)(3) and ministering redemption to the Pope, as the Bishop of Rome - CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

Doc 1 of the Olympus Ordeal. Remember that Paul was Roman.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Maybe a little more explanation will help.

The 'saving to suitors' clause' of 1789 is intended for consulate and ambassadors foreign, where the law of the flag might come into question. What law, of what state should be applied during trial?

Name:  savingtosuitorsclose.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  63.7 KB

Look at Footnote (d):

Name:  saving-to-suitors footnote.jpg
Views: 1449
Size:  506.4 KB

So can you for a moment comprehend why as it becomes time for a Businessman instead of a President, to execute the bankruptcy we appointed through this conduit the man who has been through five personal bankruptcies?

Smile

Whose flag do you sail under?

Yes, if many more people demand lawful money, somebody will go bankrupt.

THE CIRCUS IS COMING
    Mueler is scheduled to testify before 2 congressional committees tomorrow (Wednesday) but not-a-judge Dabney has warned against speaking out about the case.
    So it seems he risks having this case dismissed. But maybe that's what they want now that "Russia attacked the 2016 election" is revealed a manufactured narrative. “There's no big there there,” Strzok texted. There was no crime. And you can't have obstruction of justice without a crime.

Could be this case is now doing more harm than good to the agenda of whoever hired Mule-er to run this hit job.
    Last edited by marcel; 07-23-19 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Whose flag do you sail under?

Yes, if many more people demand lawful money, somebody will go bankrupt.

THE CIRCUS IS COMING
    Mueler is scheduled to testify before 2 congressional committees tomorrow (Wednesday) but not-a-judge Dabney has warned against speaking out about the case.
    So it seems he risks having this case dismissed. But maybe that's what they want now that "Russia attacked the 2016 election" is revealed a manufactured narrative. “There's no big there there,” Strzok texted. There was no crime. And you can't have obstruction of justice without a crime.

Could be this case is now doing more harm than good to the agenda of whoever hired Mule-er to run this hit job.
    I enjoy the carnival parody:

Name:  Doc 151 and Minute Order for Ex Parte 7 23 19.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  270.3 KB

It looks like today's main show is behind the curtain only. Where is Toto when you need the little mutt? Somebody pull that curtain back a bit so we can see!

Note how the secret meeting is calling for firewall counsel.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-23-19 at 05:27 PM.

https://twitter.com/RepArmstrongND/s...75118932545536

This is interesting.. Representative ARMSTRONG speaks of "Federal Recusal". I'm guessing within this tornado of confusion behind MUELLER and this collusion mumbo...
    I don't pay to much attention to all this "drama"
    but am I wrong about this...? if, presidential candidates try to influence American's to vote for them and "President's" deal with other foreign powers than why wouldn't other foreign powers want to or not do business with a certain presidential candidate? surely, business with other countries will have positive or negative effects on this nation so...What I am basically asking is.., What is the problem? I mean TRUMP was saying things about U.K. Prime minister before he was a prime minister so TRUMP tried to interfere? I don't see the issue.