Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: What I have learned so far.

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    258
    Dithiobutylamine, show 'em what's under the hood. They be afraid of you.


    Name:  roush1.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  301.8 KB

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    I wish to ask how people on here overcame their own fear and doubts on utilizing law to use a right? This is a stumbling block for me as I research more on these subjects. Knowledge is useless until you can manifest it into your world.
    This post catches my eye. DTBA is earnestly confronting fear right here on StSC!

    There is work product of the CIA, MK-ULTRA called A Course in Miracles. I spent six years at three hours per week reading it one paragraph at a time, and discussing it among some 15 people. Not that you need to follow my footsteps but the Lesson was that fear and love are like bipolar opposites. One does not exist in the presence of the other.

    All thing derived from fear are temporary. All things derived from love are permanent.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    258
    PATIENT: I've got a parasite?
    DOCTOR: Yes, you are host to a parasite; it's feeding off of you.
    PATIENT: Gosh, and that's why I can't gain weight?
    DOCTOR: It's why you can't gain wealth. Well that and your gambling addiction.
    PATIENT: Oh, right right. So what do you recommend?
    DOCTOR: begin Redeeming lawful money. Right away.
    PATIENT: OK but what if ... I mean, what if they ... catch wind of it?
    DOCTOR: THEY? the Romulans? They're a fictional race ...
    PATIENT: the IRS?
    DOCTOR: Obviously I can only recommend you end your relationship. The choice is yours. By law you do have a right to lawful money.
    PATIENT: and you're a board-certified physician, right?
    DOCTOR: Meta-physician. Board-certified metaphysician.
    PATIENT: oh right right.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    PATIENT: I've got a parasite?
    DOCTOR: Yes, you are host to a parasite; it's feeding off of you.
    PATIENT: Gosh, and that's why I can't gain weight?
    DOCTOR: It's why you can't gain wealth. Well that and your gambling addiction.
    PATIENT: Oh, right right. So what do you recommend?
    DOCTOR: begin Redeeming lawful money. Right away.
    PATIENT: OK but what if ... I mean, what if they ... catch wind of it?
    DOCTOR: THEY? the Romulans? They're a fictional race ...
    PATIENT: the IRS?
    DOCTOR: Obviously I can only recommend you end your relationship. The choice is yours. By law you do have a right to lawful money.
    PATIENT: and you're a board-certified physician, right?
    DOCTOR: Meta-physician. Board-certified metaphysician.
    PATIENT: oh right right.
    Let's see what is going on here.

  5. #55
    Will love in itself generate fear because we love something or someone? I love good hearten people but I fear the negative garbage being pushed onto them. I love my child but fear for the future for her. But, the big reason for my fear of the Law, is the fact that I am trying to do something I do not fully understand and could get me locked up. It's the main reason why I wanted to learn more before I tread the waters again.

    Tread the waters again brings up another question. What is the fact for the Pope of the Holy Sea? I ask because of the lost at sea trust and your document on "Are you lost at sea".
    Thank you for your link I will check that out.
    Last edited by DTBA; 09-16-19 at 02:59 AM.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    Will love in itself generate fear because we love something or someone? I love good hearten people but I fear the negative garbage being pushed onto them. I love my child but fear for the future for her. But, the big reason for my fear of the Law, is the fact that I am trying to do something I do not fully understand and could get me locked up. It's the main reason why I wanted to learn more before I tread the waters again.

    Tread the waters again brings up another question. What is the fact for the Pope of the Holy Sea? I ask because of the lost at sea trust and your document on "Are you lost at sea".
    Thank you for your link I will check that out.
    I feel that you cannot love and fear simultaneously. I am sure enough about that to say so here.

    Are You Lost at C? was written by some attorneys, identities withheld to protect their lives. I think that Eustace MULLINS played a part because he was the cousin of James Harlan AYERS, a 32nd Degree Freemason who was paying attention to my challenges to traffic jurisdiction. As time goes by I begin to see the import.

  7. #57
    I think I get your point. As I recall, when ever I am having one of those family type loving moments or just plain having fun and loving company of others, fear isn't there in those times. It's always after the moment has passed. So how do I/we transition that into moving with lawful rights and showing we are doing so with no harm to others? In which with success, that love will erode the fear and defeat it within ourselves.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    I think I get your point. As I recall, when ever I am having one of those family type loving moments or just plain having fun and loving company of others, fear isn't there in those times. It's always after the moment has passed. So how do I/we transition that into moving with lawful rights and showing we are doing so with no harm to others? In which with success, that love will erode the fear and defeat it within ourselves.
    Redemption. Understand redemption.

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    What is the fact for the Pope of the Holy Sea?
    Ah, OK now. Did you get authorization from the Catholic Church before you began redeeming lawful money?

  10. #60
    No indeed I did not. I do not or never have felt or believed I have to ask the catholic church for anything. They are not my authority in any matter as I look at it. Any church that wants to create law to force something like the observation of the sabbath on Sunday instead of Saturday because they deem "They are above gods law" is absurd. They deem that will be their "mark" of authority which I reject completely.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •