Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What I have learned so far.

DTBA
    Expanding on my other statement "But isn't the judge suppose to do that and not the clerk?"

I thought the documents that are in court and stamped must be signed by the parties that are trying the case as they are on the same plane or field. So the judge is suppose to have a true oath of office signed and under seal that matches the jurisdiction on the document that needs to be tried. Therefore, the judge has standing to try the case. If the oath does not match, then he cannot try the case. If the clerk signs, that makes the clerk the judge but as you stated, need to learn more about the clerk and there obligations. This would put meaning to someone demanding to see the judges oath to verify they have jurisdiction or "challenge jurisdiction" as they call it.

p.s. I'm not sure if these responses are being put in order. I am clicking reply on the posts at the bottom.
    Last edited by DTBA; 06-17-18 at 03:21 AM. Reason: added another thought

Government is an irrevocable trust.

When you go through it yourself, like I have, to be attacked personally in the news and social media while the trust and trustee(s) are untouched then you might better understand how it is so much more efficient to educate yourself about trust law than to fight to mitigate the obligations of contract with Government.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    Expanding on my other statement "But isn't the judge suppose to do that and not the clerk?"

I thought the documents that are in court and stamped must be signed by the parties that are trying the case as they are on the same plane or field. So the judge is suppose to have a true oath of office signed and under seal that matches the jurisdiction on the document that needs to be tried. Therefore, the judge has standing to try the case. If the oath does not match, then he cannot try the case. If the clerk signs, that makes the clerk the judge but as you stated, need to learn more about the clerk and there obligations. This would put meaning to someone demanding to see the judges oath to verify they have jurisdiction or "challenge jurisdiction" as they call it.

p.s. I'm not sure if these responses are being put in order. I am clicking reply on the posts at the bottom.
    Looks good to me.

All the "judges" are bond-dodging and therefore the clerk is always acting as the judge. But I have not put the suitors to pursuing the oaths of the clerks yet. The clerks are publishing evidence on PACER and so I do not want them recused. The publications might stop too.

P.S. Consider the arrogance and hubris:

Name:  USSC Response ROBERTS  s.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  148.1 KB

Attachment 5110

Name:  6 9 2018 FOIA ROBERTS FOIA appeal_Page_2.jpg
Views: 1899
Size:  125.5 KB

It is like the attorney was doinking with the Pitney Bowes machinery! And the DoJ is saying they will get to it when they can? This is a FOIA appeal for viewing the oath of John Glover ROBERTS for crying out loud!!

The DoJ defaulted on 6/4 and so Judgment will come July 4.

Name:  Doc 3 Certificate of Mailing Memorandum_Page_28.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  91.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-17-18 at 05:43 PM.

DTBA
    WOW! They flat out refused to release an oath and the DOJ drug there feet! The question must be asked, why even have a Constitution if no one will adhere to it? Attorney's/Lawyers, police, judges, sheriff's, etc are getting away with illegal and unlawful process and are not being held accountable by the ones who are suppose to hold them as such. But if we miss a date or forget to pay a fee, then LOOKOUT!

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences. But, you are now in a much better position and more knowledgeable. Trials and tribulations mold people and change the way they think and act. Worrying about small things like government contracting isn't where the energy and effort needs to be put. Trust law and how it operates is where the meat is. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    WOW! They flat out refused to release an oath and the DOJ drug there feet! The question must be asked, why even have a Constitution if no one will adhere to it? Attorney's/Lawyers, police, judges, sheriff's, etc are getting away with illegal and unlawful process and are not being held accountable by the ones who are suppose to hold them as such. But if we miss a date or forget to pay a fee, then LOOKOUT!

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences. But, you are now in a much better position and more knowledgeable. Trials and tribulations mold people and change the way they think and act. Worrying about small things like government contracting isn't where the energy and effort needs to be put. Trust law and how it operates is where the meat is. Got it.
    I did not mean to say these experiences are bad. It is a wonderful exploration into the New World Order - but pre-1492. Who discovered America?

ANSWER: Good money is on the people who were already here.

BETTER ANSWER: The pre-Babylonian Hebrews. Akkadian/Sumarian peoples.

Name:  bat creek stone.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  195.7 KB

This Bat Creek Stone was discovered under a Cherokee garbage dump.

Name:  450px-Bat_Creek_Exam_5-28-10.JPG
Views: 650
Size:  26.8 KB

All the "judges" are bond-dodging and therefore the clerk is always acting as the judge. But I have not put the suitors to pursuing the oaths of the clerks yet. The clerks are publishing evidence That is whats called railroading the "judge" the CLERK being safe in the controlled publications environment merely throwing the doctoral pacer appellant bone and your application is now in the PACERS hall of fame Enjoying the Nonadministrative Death posthumously preserved, Highway 61 never hooks up with Route 66 my irrevocable trust has published my tombstone blues. but who owns that Pacer irrevocable Trust publishing house. High Water "judges" and "dry dock clerks" give me a flag pole a courtroom and a paper office thats where all the killings are done . revisiting the record Gringo

Banned
    HOFFMAN says Route 66 was laid out by Freemasons.

Attachment 5118

Did freemasons lay out the IRS Penalty Reference Numbers?

Name:  Screenshot_2018-06-24-11-53-19.png
Views: 625
Size:  230.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Did freemasons lay out the IRS Penalty Reference Numbers?

Name:  Screenshot_2018-06-24-11-53-19.png
Views: 625
Size:  230.3 KB
    I gather you mean the "666" section.

Your guess is as good as mine. I think that the 6+6+6=18=9 is base. Base 9 is non-productive. 9x7=63. 6=3=9

When the product always equals the input it is non-productive. This is the base lifestyle, in the ego. So I think if there is any design to the number of the Section for the FrivPen, it is to scare Christians into paying up. But while I am guessing, the FrivPen went up from $500 to $5000 when we began redeeming lawful money. So it may have been based on scaring me, thinking that I must be a religious leader.

However, I think that cause and effect are different than what most people do, or what I used to think it was. So it simply makes more sense that statute should be aligned to the Base Chakra - thinking with the gonads.

Banned
    Ah, the infamous 666 friv pen (Pena de muerto).
    Yes, the penalty jumped to $5000 in 2007. The IRS objective does seem to be FEAR.

26 USC § 6702 - Frivolous tax submissions

(a) Civil penalty for frivolous tax returns

A person shall pay a penalty of $5,000 if—

(1) such person files what purports to be a return of a tax imposed by this title but which—

(A) does not contain information on which the substantial correctness of the self-assessment may be judged, or

(B) contains information that on its face indicates that the self-assessment is substantially incorrect, and

(2) the conduct referred to in paragraph (1)—

(A) is based on a position which the Secretary has identified as frivolous under subsection (c), or

(B) reflects a desire to delay or impede the administration of Federal tax laws.

(c) Listing of frivolous positions

The Secretary shall prescribe (and periodically revise) a list of positions which the Secretary has identified as being frivolous for purposes of this subsection. The Secretary shall not include in such list any position that the Secretary determines meets the requirement of section 6662(d)(2)(B)(ii)(II).

The current list can be found here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-irbs/irb10-17.pdf starting on page 609.

This presents a little problem for the IRS: lawful money tax returns aren't even remotely "based on a position" on the Secretary's list. The IRS is without authority to assess a FrivPen to a lawful money filer, it would be a misapplication of law.

Now if you are husbanding human animals ... using the apparatus of government, and some of the animals learned the methodology of the theft (by way of a private currency) and stopped using FRNs, wouldn't you try a catch-all 666 PENALTY to scare them back into the tax pen? Before everyone starts doing it?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lorne; 06-27-18 at 07:59 PM.