Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: What I have learned so far.

  1. #61
    Did you ask your upline distributor?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Did you ask your upline distributor?
    That was a big C chuckle!! Thanks for that.

    P.S. A few days ago it dawned on me how religion is an ancient MLM.

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    45
    I do believe I see your point. I am my own authority and I have the power to move within the constraints of true law without anyone's permission. My struggle however is this. Ever since I started studying and learning these principals, my mind and view point on life has changed. I can't look at a document now without knowing it was written in fraud (as far as I'm concerned). The spiritual struggle to move in these manners is real enough to talk about it and admit it exists. What I must learn and align myself with is how to over come these struggles within myself to no longer allow fear to control me. I am even having trouble at work now listening to people who deem they have authority over me when they really don't and are less knowledgeable. I come to realize that I was the one who was doing my best to do right and operate in honor. It was all the others that needed to change. Realizing that was one mile stone for me to bring me to stand on my own for what I believe is right and correct.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    I do believe I see your point. I am my own authority and I have the power to move within the constraints of true law without anyone's permission. My struggle however is this. Ever since I started studying and learning these principals, my mind and view point on life has changed. I can't look at a document now without knowing it was written in fraud (as far as I'm concerned). The spiritual struggle to move in these manners is real enough to talk about it and admit it exists. What I must learn and align myself with is how to over come these struggles within myself to no longer allow fear to control me. I am even having trouble at work now listening to people who deem they have authority over me when they really don't and are less knowledgeable. I come to realize that I was the one who was doing my best to do right and operate in honor. It was all the others that needed to change. Realizing that was one mile stone for me to bring me to stand on my own for what I believe is right and correct.
    three calls - 527 - 529.... I do this call every Sunday night starting at 8pm.

    Divine Mind Group

    It has always been you. You are the Father and the Son. Are you ready to step thru the veil and see that David is humanity - a man after my own heart who does my will?

    To our success,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    three calls - 527 - 529.... I do this call every Sunday night starting at 8pm.

    Divine Mind Group

    It has always been you. You are the Father and the Son. Are you ready to step thru the veil and see that David is humanity - a man after my own heart who does my will?

    To our success,
    MJ
    I discovered something yesterday, in a Messianic Synagogue of all places! Hyperforin (in St John's Wort) with bouncing a ball in the left hand (building white matter on the right hemisphere) leads to great daydreams.


    Thank you Dan WINTER for your talents with graphics and heart math.

    I wondered how many dodecahedron fit in a buckeyball and discovered that a complete twist of the double helix fits well. twelve, going on to thirteen dodecahedra fit nicely into a single C(60) Fullerene nanoparticle. This opens up a whole explanation about the origin of life.


    But more to my point, about repairing errant DNA on the spot. Noble transition metals can be captured inside a buckeyball and doped on the ends of DNA while in cerebrospinal fluid, then distributed among the endocrine system where they remind cancerous cells what they are supposed to be like, reforming them.

    So the red dot represents this. While the gold atom in between two gluons represents white powder gold - manna - like what Moses redacted the Golden Calf to and fed to the Israelites to enable them invincible.

    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The oath is a bond, and that is a financial instrument. You are on a great journey but mine has been explained in the first sentences of my career autobiography http://tinyurl.com/DMVPATROON. Very simple - explain remedy in a few sentences. So with that in mind you might get it that I have cancelled the inauguration and bond for fraud because the "minister" ROBERTS is a fraud.
    I see that ROBERTS was lauded by the Knights of Malta
    http://texemarrs.com/072012/roberts_...s_of_malta.htm

    Do you suppose he's a member of the secretive group?

  7. #67
    That article looks older than Obamacare. But there is no date? Is there a way to date that article you linked? I remember TRUMP executed the abolition of Obamacare as his first EO back when everybody thought he became the President.

    Not that it really matters regarding the secret societies.



    Name:  inauguration cancellation Doc 3.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  91.7 KB

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I see that ROBERTS was lauded by the Knights of Malta
    http://texemarrs.com/072012/roberts_...s_of_malta.htm

    Do you suppose he's a member of the secretive group?
    I have no qualms saying this, because those without ears to hear it will reject it outright.

    2016 marked the 70th Jubilee since the Invasion of Canaan. And it was also 2520 years since the first constitution - Nehemiah 10. So this Levite rule is very well ended. Welcome to the now. I am well pleased with my servant Masons for their custodial performance with the record.

    As the oxen plows. Right to Left - Left to Right... That is the Key to re-paginating the Declaration of Faith. The Declaration is 32 Pages according to the Sepher Yezirah. 22 stamina and 10 digits = 32.

    We are now ready for the cognitive dissonance:

    Name:  YHVH creates Jews Genesis Grail Kings.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  708.0 KB

    Jehovah - Enlil was a genetically engineered man. The day I stoned God was the exact same moment I learned how to control the weather.

  9. #69
    This is The Declaration International Church of the Foursquare Gospel Articles of Incorporation.pdf as I found it, the latter half of the document. Knowing the Laws of Moses (Exodus 20-24:7) helped.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That article looks older than Obamacare. But there is no date? Is there a way to date that article you linked?
    ROBERTS traveled to Malta in July 2012; same date as the article. I was able to decrypt that, somehow, without resorting to the 5 cube sum number locks or the RSA fast factoring algorithm. http://texemarrs.com/072012

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •