Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What I have learned so far.

DTBA
    I have my account agreement now. I may have to retract my statement about indorsement. However it is listed as restrictive legend. Below are the attached images.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5142 [/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5141 [/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5140 [/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5143 [/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DTBA; 06-28-18 at 12:56 AM.

Thank you for finding such valuable source material and posting it here!

28 U.S. Code § 951 - Oath of office of clerks and deputies. Each clerk of court and his deputies shall take the following oath or affirmation before entering upon their duties: “I, ___ ___, having been appointed ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will truly and faithfully enter and record all orders, decrees, judgments and proceedings of such court, and will faithfully and impartially discharge all other duties of my office according to the best of my abilities and understanding. So help me God.” (June 25, 1948, ch. 646, 62 Stat. 925.) https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/951

"Contracts Payable in Gold". The laws of the United States recognize two kinds of money, namely coin and paper. The term “dollars in specie” means gold or silver coined dollars. “Dollars in currency” means dollars in notes or any paper money current in the community. (Trebilcock v. Wilson (1872) 12 Wall. 687, 20 L. Ed. 460.)

Government is an irrevocable trust.
    https://www.assetprotectionatty.com/...eral-tax-lien/

Oaths and Bonds Fraud Corrupt Clerks Judges Courts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQSffsd5w7c

Robb Ryder Judges Oath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK0wiHZxjEo
    Last edited by Chex; 06-28-18 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Oaths
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

I'm sorry, your oath is invalid.
    Please try your call again.

DTBA
    Question. What is the main difference between a restrictive legend and an endorsement? I remembered reading the text but thought it was restrictive endorsement. 2nd, if the clerk is actually the judge then can't you just have the judge thrown out of the court and declare the clerk the rightful judge on the plane? 3rd, the judge needs an oath to hold office lawfully, do they have to present it upon request or is it lawful to demand such a presentation because we also need identification/honor-ship for our own verification that we are being treated with the right jurisdiction and law? I ask only because I have not read anything yet that states we have that right to do so. Not saying is doesn't exist, just saying I have not read it. 4th, How do we push the wrong jurisdiction back into there realm if we are found to be in the wrong playing field?

Banned
    Captain's Log: stardate 41159.2
    Entering the dog days of summer. There was a flurry but now little activity save a hundred some odd droids wandering voiceless. There's something going on here though, can't quite put a finger on it, something under the surface. And why are they so interested in such a remote and insignificant starbase? unless ...

CAPT: [pointing] Check this, the reagent misuses this word, every time.
    SPOCK: Humans aren't perfect, Captain.
    CAPT: looks like an idiot.
    SPOCK: Literary idiot, perhaps.
    CAPT: Unless ... [dramatic pause] it's INTENTIONAL.
    SPOCK: What purpose would it serve?
    CAPT: Purpose. Yes.
    SPOCK: A marker, a code, a communication?
    CAPT: And I think it's gonna be a long long time.
    Last edited by lorne; 07-03-18 at 05:07 PM.

Are you Shatting me?

Banned
    I shat you not.
    Happy Forth of July!

Is that code?
    Go fourth, and make suitors of all the land, ..