Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What I have learned so far.

DTBA
    I wish to humbly apologize if I have offended someone with my posts. I am sorry for any mis-information or incorrect word usage. However, that being said. I enjoy reading information and cross referencing it with real factual documentation. I post stuff I have read and intent to educate others what I have found out. A lot I have disproved but to post information and have others put there thinking caps on and start wondering, is this correct, is in my opinion a good way to start and learn.

I am very thankful to be on the forums though with like minded people. May God bless you all. And remember what God did for us. Jesus spilled one drop of blood for each and every one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    I wish to humbly apologize if I have offended someone with my posts. I am sorry for any mis-information or incorrect word usage. However, that being said. I enjoy reading information and cross referencing it with real factual documentation. I post stuff I have read and intent to educate others what I have found out. A lot I have disproved but to post information and have others put there thinking caps on and start wondering, is this correct, is in my opinion a good way to start and learn.

I am very thankful to be on the forums though with like minded people. May God bless you all. And remember what God did for us. Jesus spilled one drop of blood for each and every one of us.

I have been occupied, if not busy. So it may be my absence making you think some kind of offense?

I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

It is like the attorney was doinking with the Pitney Bowes machinery! And the DoJ is saying they will get to it when they can? This is a FOIA appeal for viewing the oath of John Glover ROBERTS for crying out loud!!

The DoJ defaulted on 6/4 and so Judgment will come July 4.
    This could be why your FOIA requests yield nothing:
    … Additionally, Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing the Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...d-the-curtain/

DTBA
    I have just read your response and thank you for that. I didn't really take anything anyone said as a direct offense. I may have interpenetrated what they were saying wrong. I just wanted to say I'm not trying to offend anyone for anything. I've read instances where people have gotten into heated discussions about the smallest things and wish not to partake in those type of actions. So the answer is no, you have not offended me. I enjoy discussions with you and anyone else who wish to post. I do not however wish to spread mis-information as that is why we are in this mess today or, cause a racket from my post. I wish to have ALL of my information challenged in it's validity.

Thanks again and God Bless

DTBA
    Speaking of information, has anyone researched the Leahy amendment No. 2529 from the Congressional record on Nov 10th 1999? It seems to stem from the Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1999 due to the International Law of bankruptcy 70 year charter. From what I have researched, the bankruptcy ended in 1999 and the seats of government had to vacate due to the United States no longer existing. The President seat is the seat to control or oversee the bankruptcy. This is what is stated in the record "Leahy amendment No. 2529, to save United States taxpayers $24,000,000 by eliminating the blanket mandate relating to the filing of tax returns." congressional record November 10, 1999 S14439. Thoughts?

Banned
    It would appear that TRUMP placed his left hand on his own bible AND Lincoln's Bible during the 2017 non-inauguration. At least that was the plan according to the Courier Journal. The same Lincoln Bible present at OBAMA's swearing-in.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    Speaking of information, has anyone researched the Leahy amendment No. 2529 from the Congressional record on Nov 10th 1999? It seems to stem from the Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1999 due to the International Law of bankruptcy 70 year charter. From what I have researched, the bankruptcy ended in 1999 and the seats of government had to vacate due to the United States no longer existing. The President seat is the seat to control or oversee the bankruptcy. This is what is stated in the record "Leahy amendment No. 2529, to save United States taxpayers $24,000,000 by eliminating the blanket mandate relating to the filing of tax returns." congressional record November 10, 1999 S14439. Thoughts?

Thank you. I appreciate that information.

It sounds like the Shutdown ended after 35 days? Does this mean that the 800,000 employees went back to work and are being paid again?

TRUMP put his hand on a book. Who knows what words are in that book. It is only our willingness to trust that he put his hand on a Bible that creates the illusion that the oath was to a higher power man calls God. And putting a hand on a book means nothing. Even if that book is a Bible. If one does not have Christ within - meaning a way of Life - then that one has nothing. So any book with a cover means nothing. And it means even less and actually confirms idol worship to another who trusts in some book.

Jesus said you search the Scriptures thinking they hold Salvation and do not realize that they testify of Me. So then if one has no honor, then placing a hand on any book will not create honor. I make no claims against TRUMP or any other. I merely say that to raise a book up on a pedestal is idol worship - a golden calf.

A man is truthful or is not. An image trained nation must be fed images to be satisfied.

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
    John 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
    John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
    John 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Truth requires a (wo)man for Truth must be contended for to keep and preserve. For He said "the Truth shall set you free." And He said "the Father seeks those who worship in Truth..." Putting a hand on an image is not true. It is truth mixed with error - which is error.

Does not an actor submit himself to the play-write? Lincoln Bible you say? What's that?

Best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-05-19 at 08:19 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Interestingly, I remind everybody about the Lincoln Scepter. The Letter is very informative about the NEPHALIM and operations during the War of Rebellion.

This collection is worth downloading.

The Southern Jurisdiction has been moved to Washington DC.

Really, I am not being evasive. The story is very simple yet very lengthy. The fascinating part to me is that it is all right there in the Bible! The Bible is a parable.

Doc 30

At the last moment I saved my explanation, figuring it is futile to notify the NEPHALIM about themselves. But Patrick Neill misunderstood my instructions and included the rough draft with his filing. And the clerks swapped the docs and pretended that Patrick's garnishment was not the key note by putting my unsigned elaborations first in the Doc 32.

DTBA
    I wish to ask how people on here overcame their own fear and doubts on utilizing law to use a right? This is a stumbling block for me as I research more on these subjects. Knowledge is useless until you can manifest it into your world.