Thread: The critical importance of banking

The critical importance of banking

Banking (and by extension finance) is the most preeminent issue of the individual and their household.

You are either paying interest to someone else or waiving the opportunity to collect it from another.

Consideration should be given towards applying a banking model on one's personal finance. Other models may include a corporate or insurance model.

All my studies of law seem to point to and transition into commerce.

Law, banking, insurance, currency, et al are all regulatory.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Banking (and by extension finance) is the most preeminent issue of the individual and their household.

You are either paying interest to someone else or waiving the opportunity to collect it from another.

Consideration should be given towards applying a banking model on one's personal finance. Other models may include a corporate or insurance model.

All my studies of law seem to point to and transition into commerce.

Law, banking, insurance, currency, et al are all regulatory.

It is great to hear from you Shikamaru!

I must agree - and have always upheld that the only reason to be endorsing private credit is to function as a "member bank". So that means the only benefit is getting that interest from the loans that you grant.

The Fed is only an Instrumentality of the Congress in that it has been granted the central banking privilege of intentionally reducing its stock value over time. So the notes are growing of less value every day, by design. Therefore you must be charging more interest than you lose in handling the notes, or you operate in the red.

Then to get technical, you must make a differentiation between yourself as a "banker" class and the class of your account-holder/debtor.

The underlying presumption is that Israel (Jews) are Redeemed and that the Stranger (Noachide) is not. So we find a whole can of worms going on, especially now that a Global Village is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I must agree - and have always upheld that the only reason to be endorsing private credit is to function as a "member bank". So that means the only benefit is getting that interest from the loans that you grant.
    This is interesting. Dealing in notes and bills is an aspect of banking. What seems to be the bedrock of it all is deposits or depository banking.
    From deposits, loans shall be made at interest.

What if a person combined depository and loan banking for themselves into one? That person could then re-capture a portion of the base interest. A co-generation if you will.

The goldsmiths of old noticed that given a pool of depositors, not all depositors will request their money at same time (this presumes there isn't a run on the goldsmith due to panic). This capital pool can then be lent to borrowers. This seems to have some similarity to the concepts of The Law of Large Numbers and float from the insurance industry.

A banker is, in part, a type of broker, bringing savers and borrowers together and capturing the spread between the interest charged to borrowers minus the interest charged to savers.

The Fed is only an Instrumentality of the Congress in that it has been granted the central banking privilege of intentionally reducing its stock value over time. So the notes are growing of less value every day, by design. Therefore you must be charging more interest than you lose in handling the notes, or you operate in the red.
    There is central banking and there is commercial banking. There are other types, of course, but I will focus on these two only.
    The aspect I'm focusing on at this time is commercial banking. How to apply a banking model to one's personal finance along with capturing the interest.
    Even with banks (and little do most people know insurance companies) have differing rates of interest.
    Given a little arbitrage one may be able to generate a margin of profit or at least a wash loan.

Then to get technical, you must make a differentiation between yourself as a "banker" class and the class of your account-holder/debtor.

The underlying presumption is that Israel (Jews) are Redeemed and that the Stranger (Noachide) is not. So we find a whole can of worms going on, especially now that a Global Village is upon us...
    What I'm proposing is becoming the banker, creditor, and the debtor. While you are at it, you can become the shareholder too depending on the vehicle chosen.

I guess what I'm proposing is a scheme of redemption. You will be buying back your interest to increase your personal wealth.

The medium of currency in this scheme I'm proposing is less important than having a system which increases your gain and is self-sustaining.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 05-13-18 at 09:07 PM.

I think that we are on the same page. Recently we (brain trust) discussed how David Wynn setup the mathematics for Russell J.: GOULD to make a claim on Now-ness syntax. He has some really difficult dots to connect but the precept and hypothesis are right there. In that nobody has made a prior claim in international treaty. I don't think he ever had a chance because he based things on a faulty presumption - that the fringes around the flag are admiralty. I don't think so; but even if he is right there is no support of it in Title 4. Just the same, my point is that when one endorses private credit from the Fed, that is central banking according the the Fed Act and the promise is I will (not). Meaning one has wandered into assumpsit - out of the now.

Remember I have been claiming the "now" for years by saying, "When heritage and destiny are coherent, there is peace." The only place where heritage can intersect with destiny is in the current moment now. The endorsement promise is that, "I will not redeem this note. I will pass it along as private credit as a member bank and as an insurance policy..." There in the "insurance policy" you promise that this contract will reside in admiralty.

So the proposal you make is that when you redeem lawful money you can engage in commercial banking instead of central banking?

I like that. I enjoy where this is going.

So the proposal you make is that when you redeem lawful money you can engage in commercial banking instead of central banking?
    My scheme (I learned it from another) has nothing to do with redeeming lawful money. You simply use legal tender as is. Pay your tax for transfer and acceptance of FRNs. Allocate those FRNs into your bank. The bank can then be used to finance your needs and wants in life. The efficiency of operations of the bank increase over time. "Money" transitions from mere money to capital.

There are other benefits included such as tax free earnings, growth, dividends, interest, and protection of equity.

Instead of borrowing your money from others from the same pool. You can borrow it for yourself from your own pool.

Central banking is more regulatory especially of participating banks. Commercial banking is more profit driven.

It wasn't until I studied this stuff more that I realized that in the so-called Commercial Redemption, someone is attempting to apply a banking model to law. Instead, apply a banking model to your personal finance.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    My scheme (I learned it from another) has nothing to do with redeeming lawful money. You simply use legal tender as is. Pay your tax for transfer and acceptance of FRNs. Allocate those FRNs into your bank. The bank can then be used to finance your needs and wants in life. The efficiency of operations of the bank increase over time. "Money" transitions from mere money to capital.

There are other benefits included such as tax free earnings, growth, dividends, interest, and protection of equity.

Instead of borrowing your money from others from the same pool. You can borrow it for yourself from your own pool.

Central banking is more regulatory especially of participating banks. Commercial banking is more profit driven.

It wasn't until I studied this stuff more that I realized that in the so-called Commercial Redemption, someone is attempting to apply a banking model to law. Instead, apply a banking model to your personal finance.
    Become a "member bank". I like it!

You are your banker. So many people just save, and so many people are very poor at it. But once you have some capital to work with, this is very nice in itself. You have bank.

Become a "member bank". I like it!

You are your banker. So many people just save, and so many people are very poor at it. But once you have some capital to work with, this is very nice in itself. You have bank.
    You are correct with your last few sentences.

The trick is to turn money into capital.
    Money is ephemeral. Capital is enduring.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    We Are The Banks!

And now we have a bank...

http://www.wearethebanks.org/p/the-solution_7.html?m=1
    The banking I'm proposing is more private and works with the current infrastructure we find ourselves in today. No need to re-create the wheel.

A most important point is that interest can begin to tilt to your favor rather than to your detriment.

Interest gives life to the flow of money i.e. growth.