Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Republic of Missouri, The CHANGE Your Founders Believed In

Thank you for clarifying that. The nomenclature really does matter. Accordingly I believe that the small bands that may or may not be reviving New Republics with Tim, are presuming the population to be corporate chattel incapable of filling the void of resulting trust. When the failed government continues to operate outside the constitutions it is difficult to convince people of their heritage and right to become Trustee and reform a new government.

There was even a time when the New Republics grabbed a mail stop in a store across the street from the state capital in Carson City, Nevada for the capital. The address looked convincing that they had reclaimed the capital building for the New Republics.

P.S. As opposed to my approach, which is basically that, A statesman's gotta do what a statesman's gotta do. It does not matter what people think or how many people are willing to put themselves at risk with me. I am depending on truth to prevail and the execution of law in accord to the Word of God.

So I can relate to Tim and like Dan PETERSEN who was first to go into prison on the Court Safety legislation of 2007 I understand how the sentence only reinforced his beliefs and confirmed his delusions. I will be satisfied with a few well-placed warnings.

One issue is that TT started issuing "Warrants Cards" which served to undermine a functional remedy someone else had developed and used the term 'warrant' (temporarily and tentatively) in the title of the document. IMHO, those documents were 100% lawful without any of the delusional garnishings. But anyways, within a week or so of the one developing the document having a computer hacked and after disclosing some tidbit to someone that frequented a forum like this one, TT started issuing Warrant Cards and people got in trouble--it very much seemed that TT and his cohorts were acting as a tools for stirring up negative response to lawful remedies.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    ...Accordingly I believe that the small bands that may or may not be reviving New Republics with Tim, are presuming the population to be corporate chattel incapable of filling the void of resulting trust. When the failed government continues to operate outside the constitutions it is difficult to convince people of their heritage and right to become Trustee and reform a new government.
    Consider to obtain TT's Warrant Card, for a fee of course, an SSN was requested.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Thank you for clarifying that. The nomenclature really does matter.
    The name of the republic of Missouri (Missouri is a nation) is "The State of Missouri" rather than "Republic of Missouri" that that is important and rules of grammar apply. I suppose such a stile or name has specificity like the name of a place or the name of a man. One thing that seems glaring is that the RAP/TT approach is more about insurgency rather than restoration. How do you restore a republic with republics that never existed such as "Republic of Missouri". You would think that TT can read and take the time to study the constitutions of a given state to figure out the proper namings.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. As opposed to my approach, which is basically that, A statesman's gotta do what a statesman's gotta do....
    When the angels came for Lot, the destruction didn't occur until the last of the living exited the scene. Similarly, if an heir fails to make their presence known or if statesmen fail to do what they gotta do--then would it be anything other than safe to presume: no heirs or no statesmen remain? (Crosstalk: terra nullis and China-International District).

If only more people would simply learn to soundly draft and issue writs of mandamus than buying trinkets and kits from TT....
    Last edited by allodial; 02-22-16 at 08:07 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Indeed; may I take your order please?

[YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND.]

Note how the "Missouri Governor" entered into a treaty or MOU with Peru (the following is dated February 4, 2016):

Lima, Peru – Gov. Jay Nixon today announced that the State of Missouri has signed a $300 million bi-lateral agreement with Peru. This marks the second trade agreement reached by the Governor during this week’s trade mission to emerging economies in South America. On Tuesday, Gov. Nixon announced a $750 million agreement with Colombia.

The trade agreement, witnessed by the Governor, was signed by Mario Ocharán, Deputy Director of Commercial Intelligence for PromPerú, Peru’s Export and Tourism Promotion Board, and Mike Downing, Director of the Missouri Department of Economic Development. Under the agreement, Missouri and Peru agree to trade a combined $300 million worth of goods over the next four years.

“Expanding markets for Missouri goods overseas is a proven strategy for creating jobs back home,” Gov. Nixon said. “This agreement with one of South America’s fastest growing economies will boost demand for Missouri products, create jobs and make our economy even more competitive in the global marketplace. We are grateful for the warm welcome our delegation has received both here in Peru and in Colombia, and the willingness of these leaders to partner with us to promote greater prosperity and free enterprise throughout the Americas.” (Source: Office of the Missouri Governor)

Gov. Nixon has made creating opportunities for Missouri businesses to sell their products around the globe and promoting Missouri as an ideal location for investment by foreign companies a top economic development priority for his administration. The Governor has led successful trade missions to China (October 2011); Brazil (April 2012); the Republic of China (Taiwan) and the Republic of Korea (March 2013); western Europe (June 2014, March 2015 and June 2015); eastern Canada (March 2014); and western Canada (August 2015).

Note the U.S. flag rather than the Missouri flag.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-24-16 at 01:07 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

What does it mean?

I see governor as corporation sole - METRO operating in the higher jurisdiction of a church. Visitation to a breached trust (US).

It has long been held that there has always been two systems operating in parallel in America. Consider these two extremes: those born subjects and those born free. Think: gods of the living and gods of the dead. Lesser light to rule the night (darkness), greater light to rule the day (light). What side is METRO on?

Name:  MoonVenusMars_espenak_full.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  96.0 KB

...he is not the God of dead men, but a God of living men; ye then go greatly astray. Mark 12:27 (YLT)
    Thusly those who were formerly a subject of the King became citizens of the respective state and the sovereignty transferred to the people (perhaps a non-corporate association which also has a body politic called "the People"). If one studies the framing of the Constitution, the Articles of Confederation, etc. that the drafters of those documents were very much aware of the distinction between someone freeborn and someone born subject to another man; that means that anyone born subject to a European king, for example, would be at a disability ('negro' or 'dead') and could not have full participation in an association of freeborn or highborn men. That is, a person born a British subject may have had much the same political status as an African slave sold at auction.

As proof of its significance, even recently that same issue (subject born vs not) has raised its head concerning the legitimacy of New Zealand and Australian governments. The same issue prevented New Zealand and Australia from joining the League of Nations (aka United Nations?) because subjects could not participate in treaties as sovereignties without permission from their sovereign.

The push to allow enfranchise corporate persons in the United States despite the outward appearances was about allowing those born into or living under political subjection of another man to hold office. The Original Thirteenth Amendment may very well pertain to this. Consider, attorneys by operation of law would be subjects of whatever Crown or Monarch or King they operated under (the bar being a body corporate?). Also, that attorneys like soldiers (whether foreign or domestic) might take on a type of 'civil death'.

Name:  51qvUPKrNlL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  45.7 KB

Regarding The State of Missouri:

Perhaps they have all been operating in more than one mode all along.

Name:  9780226077598.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  54.4 KB
    If I recall correctly, in the book it is suggested that entire legal profession has its origins in Roman Canon Law. Thusly why there would exist corporate and non-corporate systems in parallel.

The early Middle Ages (ca. 500–1050) was a world without lawyers—or nearly so. The Roman legal system eroded drastically, at least in the Western empire, during the years that followed the turn of the sixth century. By the end of that century little more than its ghost remained, and the Roman legal profession faded away with it. From: The Medieval Origins of the Legal Profession
    Last edited by allodial; 02-24-16 at 03:15 PM.

That is very helpful:

Name:  milestone park elder chess.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  173.9 KB

Chess in Milestone Park.

Name:  Milestone in museum s.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  200.1 KB

Van Pelt Milestone in the Brooklyn Historical Society

Little Peter Van Pelt was on the end of the line, and he was the last boy to whom George Washington spoke; and to little Peter he looked very tall, as he came near to him and laid his hand on Peter's head.
    This Link. I have always noted the special treatment, to make the government-servant last in line yet deliver the anointing.

This explains away my quickening in 46X2 genome memories!

P.S. This explains also how David ROCKEFELLER could donate 18 acres of Manhattan Island to "International Soil" for the United Nations campus. We become servant-masters through service; Rectification of Judiciary.

In the whole thing, if Congress and the Colorado general assembly had only made this plain by passing revisions or amendments, deleting the "everliving God" and/or altering "So help me God." - to all upper case, they would get away with it barring a revolution like widespread New Republics etc. The fraud exposes my government to takeover as trustee of the resulting trust.

Name:  Signature Seals any capacity.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  154.7 KB

David Merrill VAN PELT is the First Trustee.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-24-16 at 06:07 PM.

P.P.S. The one item to especially consider is that the remedy was not written until 1913 and it was for state banks using Federal Reserve notes. It is pretty difficult to elevate state banks to sovereigns among men and women.

An alleged shareholder tries to apologize.

The Founders have NO BEARING to the Current 13.. Except their BLOOD runs through our veins
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-24-16 at 06:18 PM.

So it would seem that an impostor is prowling Google+:

BoP Inmate Locator shows Tim Turner is still in prison.

JAMES TIMOTHY TURNER
    Register Number: 14154-002
    Race: White
    Sex: Male
    Located at: Marion USP
    Release Date: 05/23/2028